Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 17)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Just cannot stomach the fact that Shyaam killed his own child and does not even have a tiny morsel of repentence. Insaan hai yah haiwaan ?
Just cannot imagine the sheer foolishleness of aa elderly lady who has been there, done that. Dadi is partial to Anjali .Why does she hate Arnav so much who is after all her own pota? How can she place Shyaam over Arnav ?
Do we have to again see Shyaam leching over Khushi in RM ?...eeewww
Can we have A Devyani Raizada and Subhadra Devi Mallick face-off. It is really overdue.

dishum dishum!  Yes! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321-monalisa-showstruck

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

I think when ASR comes to know that Stoppy and Daiyya Ho are hand in hand from day one, he will just drag Khushi and Nani to the temple to complete the pheras and tell dadi-take thatSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-premparbatshowstruckipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by Hriju321

Just cannot stomach the fact that Shyaam killed his own child and does not even have a tiny morsel of repentence. Insaan hai yah haiwaan ?
Just cannot imagine the sheer foolishleness of aa elderly lady who has been there, done that. Dadi is partial to Anjali .Why does she hate Arnav so much who is after all her own pota? How can she place Shyaam over Arnav ?
Do we have to again see Shyaam leching over Khushi in RM ?...eeewww
Can we have A Devyani Raizada and Subhadra Devi Mallick face-off. It is really overdue.

wow…love this idea of nani dadi faceoff...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321showstruckipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Namaste all. 

No more RV's salutations from me - coz the the CV's achieved what I thought was anatomically impossible - they severed the jugular that linked me to IPK. 

Dhanyavaad. Mucho gracias.

All it took was a few days of AD with no breathing room, and beyond abysmal episodes.

Font stays black for this one post to mourn the demise of a once terrific show.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

SuniMoksha51zainah09docgirlHriju321joenet1234howcomemaaloo--Sari---monalisa-soapsudspremparbatshowstrucksbk2ipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by ipkbs

Manisha, did I tell you how much i missed you!

Kidnapping didn't happen. 12th may 2012- 4th July 2012 didn't happen.
The raizadas sat and twiddled their thumbs and khushi made jalebis for ASR while he was away to London for a meeting for 11/28/40/45 days and when he came back on the 6 th of july, khushi decided to expose shyam because he cheated on Di. That's it.
It was all DKL.
ASR didn't return from almost being killed and khushi didn't return from the dead because of the power of arnavs defibrillating dadhkans.
I still have hopes in this show. I switch off brains and emotions when watching this and hence I float about the hangout high on happy pills. Only for you guys...

Ippy, I missed you too!  Seriously, hamari to saasein ruk jaayengi if I ever take a longer break from the hangout.  
We lau you Ippy, for keeping the hangout happy and hopping!  So, don't ever give up the happy pills! 
About the kidnapping, yeah, they might as well have had Rocky and Lallan hit Arnav AND Khushi on the head and given them partial memory loss to wipe out the weeks

@bold ...wouldnt that scene be too logical for the kidnapping tracks sudden amnesia ...logic boatwa ...maansik santulan and all that ... 
hope you had a good long weekend Hug Been a while since i caught up with you 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloo-monalisa-sbk2ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

duh more spoilers

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3180131

So shaatir dimaag will put two and two together tomorrow so it equals four instead of one...

he was giving those expressions today 

-Maggie-.Mandy.ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Manisha, did I tell you how much i missed you!

Kidnapping didn't happen. 12th may 2012- 4th July 2012 didn't happen.
The raizadas sat and twiddled their thumbs and khushi made jalebis for ASR while he was away to London for a meeting for 11/28/40/45 days and when he came back on the 6 th of july, khushi decided to expose shyam because he cheated on Di. That's it.
It was all DKL.
ASR didn't return from almost being killed and khushi didn't return from the dead because of the power of arnavs defibrillating dadhkans.
I still have hopes in this show. I switch off brains and emotions when watching this and hence I float about the hangout high on happy pills. Only for you guys...

Ippy you and I are in the minority, one of the reasons I have hopes is given the other shows I watch where things have reached the final straw if you want to see a show sabatoged those are it. Here I do see CVs trying, this week has been an improvement so I do believe they are trying to get their act together but they need to hear fans out. It is known they read this forum plus they asked for feedback on their FB page so they must know what clicks and what does not.

Yep Mandy,
The CVS know what they are doing and they must have it planned properly and they need the time to execute.
At the moment the future looks gloomy because the episodes are gloomy.

Other SP shows have worse storylines and they do fine at least our story has substance.

I dont expect anything from them. Im happy to watch it all.

I agree with both of your sentiments..but sometimes, I just need to rant a bit to get it all out!  I do try to check my brain at the door, cause most soaps are convoluted..

I was hoping for a fun wedding after which drama was welcome.  I was hoping for some sexy, happy Arhi moments cause we had to put up with the kidnapping track etc...c'mon this was not too much to ask.

And the focus on Anjali...the actress cannot emote.  She does not have the range to carry out the track in front of her.  She is best when she is playing cute, bubbly, princess..

Crap..ranting again.  Maafi!  D'oh

But I wanna thank you Mandy and Ippy,  you guys really help to keep things in perspective and positive.  There are bigger things to worry about than the IPPKND nitty gritty!Smile

Its ok to rant, that is why I love the hangout where we can rant and have positivity with sanity continuing to prevail. The forum is just a mess right now so its always good to have the hangout where we can discuss the show in a civilized manner

-Maggie-zainah09ipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Originally posted by Moksha51

Edit --- oh.. And if poor, brainless, broke khushi  can go to a private detective agency to try and 
Late ASR, why can't the Harvard guy who built his business from scratch and is IMMENSELY protective of his di not keep a track of the guy who he knows cheated his di!! Angry

I rest my case there is no Shatir dimag...If he does figure anything out it will probably be cause Khushi pointed it out...Thank you Moxie!!

-Maggie-Moksha51ipkbs

Go to top