Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 16)

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Just cannot stomach the fact that Shyaam killed his own child and does not even have a tiny morsel of repentence. Insaan hai yah haiwaan ?
Just cannot imagine the sheer foolishleness of aa elderly lady who has been there, done that. Dadi is partial to Anjali .Why does she hate Arnav so much who is after all her own pota? How can she place Shyaam over Arnav ?
Do we have to again see Shyaam leching over Khushi in RM ?...eeewww
Can we have A Devyani Raizada and Subhadra Devi Mallick face-off. It is really overdue.

Dadi is partial only to Shyam, not even Anjali...I really cant stand her character at all! Cause she really hasn't been there or done shit..yet is back and wants control!Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooshowstruckHriju321ipkbs

veemanidhi Newbie
veemanidhi
veemanidhi

I have to admit .. this is one of the most cruel tracks in a show I've watched so far .. and if it wasn't for Kushi/Arnav, I would have quitted long way back!

Really, I think it's high time to move away from Shyam's track ... over n done with him ... get another villain if need be, that would be OK .. but I don't think this type of negativity should continue to emerge like this .. IPKKND has lost its charm n turning out to be too negative ... can no longer identify with it ... too negative!

-Maggie-maaloo--Sari--premparbatHriju321

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Manisha, did I tell you how much i missed you!

Kidnapping didn't happen. 12th may 2012- 4th July 2012 didn't happen.
The raizadas sat and twiddled their thumbs and khushi made jalebis for ASR while he was away to London for a meeting for 11/28/40/45 days and when he came back on the 6 th of july, khushi decided to expose shyam because he cheated on Di. That's it.
It was all DKL.
ASR didn't return from almost being killed and khushi didn't return from the dead because of the power of arnavs defibrillating dadhkans.
I still have hopes in this show. I switch off brains and emotions when watching this and hence I float about the hangout high on happy pills. Only for you guys...

Ippy you and I are in the minority, one of the reasons I have hopes is given the other shows I watch where things have reached the final straw if you want to see a show sabatoged those are it. Here I do see CVs trying, this week has been an improvement so I do believe they are trying to get their act together but they need to hear fans out. It is known they read this forum plus they asked for feedback on their FB page so they must know what clicks and what does not.

Yep Mandy,
The CVS know what they are doing and they must have it planned properly and they need the time to execute.
At the moment the future looks gloomy because the episodes are gloomy.

Other SP shows have worse storylines and they do fine at least our story has substance.

I dont expect anything from them. Im happy to watch it all.

I agree with both of your sentiments..but sometimes, I just need to rant a bit to get it all out!  I do try to check my brain at the door, cause most soaps are convoluted..

I was hoping for a fun wedding after which drama was welcome.  I was hoping for some sexy, happy Arhi moments cause we had to put up with the kidnapping track etc...c'mon this was not too much to ask.

And the focus on Anjali...the actress cannot emote.  She does not have the range to carry out the track in front of her.  She is best when she is playing cute, bubbly, princess..

Crap..ranting again.  Maafi!  D'oh

But I wanna thank you Mandy and Ippy,  you guys really help to keep things in perspective and positive.  There are bigger things to worry about than the IPPKND nitty gritty!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo--Sari--soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

<font size="4">duh more spoilers</font>

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3180131

So shaatir dimaag will put two and two together tomorrow so it equals four instead of one...

Kal his dimaag ki batthi jalaaofied seeing the interactions between Daadi and Shyam. What happens if he finds out ? Abhi kuch nahi kar paaya hai... tab kya karega?

This is his chance.. dekhte hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooshowstruck

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by joenet1234

Oh, what the heck, this ain't the place for modesty.  I consider myself of above-average intelligence.  Despite the above-average IQ, if a daily Hindi soap could inspire such obsession, CVs, you did something right with the show.  Did.  Not any more.  If I continue to do all of this now, it is only because I'm loathe to lose these wonderful friendships I've made on the hangout.  So, please CVs, for the sake of the spice-girl hangout, fix this mess?  Pretty pehleej with a jalebi on top. Big smile 

Mona darrrling! loved your modesty. You need to write more often, main nay kaha tha na! kaha tha na mainay! Bas. Big smile

Likh dete Joeyji, par kya likhen? There isn't even any fun left in ranting, right? Confused

Hi Manisha!! I want

1) Khushi's sanak and voice to be back
2) ASRs' shaatir dimaag to start working
3) Anji to find the document at the bottom of the cradle
4) Maami to start doubting Shyam's intentions and protect Anji
5) Shaadi

No order specified in the above...will it happen ? Of course -- SGs ka yeh dosti banaa rahega whatever happens -- notice the rocky road!!

Ashu!! Hug
There's a way this Shyam drama can work... perhaps.  Keep things moving... very very fast.  If Anjali gets to see Shyam's real face wihin 2-3 weeks, then maybe there's hope yet.  Shyam can STILL continue to plot from outside RM.  What is so terrible about this track, CVs? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloosoapsudsHriju321ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by joenet1234

Oh, what the heck, this ain't the place for modesty.  I consider myself of above-average intelligence.  Despite the above-average IQ, if a daily Hindi soap could inspire such obsession, CVs, you did something right with the show.  Did.  Not any more.  If I continue to do all of this now, it is only because I'm loathe to lose these wonderful friendships I've made on the hangout.  So, please CVs, for the sake of the spice-girl hangout, fix this mess?  Pretty pehleej with a jalebi on top. Big smile 

Mona darrrling! loved your modesty. You need to write more often, main nay kaha tha na! kaha tha na mainay! Bas. Big smile

Mona, ditto girl...not about the above average iq but the fact that it is becoming hard for me to justify my love for the show.  I have spent over a year on it and just yesterday I made a promise to myself FTP stick to it in sickness and in health but it is becoming hard to justify it.

Seriously they need to stick to their tracks and take them to completion than jumping about and this villan has to go. They just don't get it , the moment they make their leads look weak is the time when they loose TRPS...please get the original fiery Khushi who stood up to ask and everyone one else and Arnav who used his dimaag . 

They currently have a super oppertunity in them being together and now sorting this mess and getting rid is Shyam. Somehow they have placed this huge faith in Shyam to help them recover their TRPS. Tonight we will see how the nos look.

As per the new spoiler, shaadi is happening and then testing times for Arnav and Khushi because of Shyaam's re-entry in RM

I am fine with testing times ahead for Arnav and Khushi as long as they are shown in this fight together. Save the seperation for when that obvious MU with Garima track happens, hopefully that won't be for a while since right now this show's fate will depend heavily on seeing Khushi and Arnav in this together. It is the only thing that has the remaining fans hanging on

-Maggie-maaloozainah09Hriju321ipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

<font size="4">duh more spoilers</font>

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3180131

So shaatir dimaag will put two and two together tomorrow so it equals four instead of one...

Kal his dimaag ki batthi jalaaofied seeing the interactions between Daadi and Shyam. What happens if he finds out ? Abhi kuch nahi kar paaya hai... tab kya karega?

This is his chance.. dekhte hai.
cant click the link...can you repost?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-ipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gemsal678

Good evening Ladies of the Hangout! (Not to be confused with 'Ladies of the Night' - which takes on a *whole* other context! lol)

So, I'm loving all the different posts and opinions! Sari - loved your analysis as usual. And, am feeling a lot of the same.

I'm sort of caught right now between frustration and hope with this show.

Frustration - because I feel like the show has been a convoluted mess for at least a good 4 months. It's lacked direction and continuity. The highs haven't been that high. The lows have been painful. And, yet, here I sit despite all the trials and tribulations because I have somehow developed a kinship to this show that I can't even articulate or understand. The first 8-9 months of this show were so damn brilliant that I hold on those memories and and the thought that the ship will be steered in the right direction eventually.

Hope - because, every now and then I see a glimmer of good writing and direction. And, I think, MAYBE, just maybe all that patience will pay off. And, of course, the biggest reason I hold hope for this show is because I feel like the characters of Arnav and Khushi are not done yet. There is SO much more to their story. And, I can't imagine the CVs totally abandoning these characters that have become so engrained in our minds, and so vivid in our imaginations.

Today, I found myself once again caught between Frustration and Hope. I'm frustrated mainly because, I am hating how the villain in this story has practically become the pivot around which everything revolves. I hate how he gets so much focus. How he gets the bad-ass background music! How he is most obviously the CVs teachers' pet. I hate how this character not only ruins the lives of everyone else on this show, but how easily he gets away with it time and time again. I hate how everyone looks like a stupid fool in his presence. I'm frustrated because I think Khushi is once again going to be selfless and tell Arnav to bring the snake back into the house. I'm frustrated because Arnav was kidnapped by this man for what seemed like forever, and never ONCE got to know that Shyaam was behind it and has no proof. Because if he had proof, that would be the end of Shyaam. 

I'm also frustrated, like many of you, with the number of parallel tracks running right now. They dragged the stupidest storylines for weeks and months, and now they are piling in - what could have potentially been 4-5 months of stories - into a few weeks. Miscarriage could have been one track. Re-marriage another. Past another. But, everything is playing out at once, and thereby diluting the importance and relevance of each story. I mean, don't even get me started on the abrupt halt to Arnav and Khushi's "wedding" proceedings.

But, then amidst all the frustration - there lies my only hope. And, again, it lies in the faces of Arnav and Khushi. The hope comes in those moments when Khushi takes Arnav's hands and assures him that she is with him, that he is not a failure. It comes when Arnav gives importance to Khushi and tells her to go with him to Anjali's room. I see them as a united front and that gives me hope for them and their story. Because, ultimately, it's their LOVE story that I care about the most.

So, I guess for now I will continue to watch with that mixture of emotions. And, maybe one day the Hope will outweigh the Frustration... and, all my devotion to this show won't feel so wasted.

Very well said Gemsal -especially the bold ... the tracks have been diluted so much .. wonder what the rush is for ... they dragged the show when the kidnapping was on but the rest could have played out at a more leisurely pace.!

Rest --- we rest on hope too -- the same hope that that we see in the Arnav Khushi equation and the way they have changed for each other !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloosoapsuds

Go to top