Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 15)

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Hi Manisha!! I want

1) Khushi's sanak and voice to be back
2) ASRs' shaatir dimaag to start working
3) Anji to find the document at the bottom of the cradle
4) Maami to start doubting Shyam's intentions and protect Anji
5) Shaadi

1. Maybe
2. Not soon enough
3. I think those are gone...Shyam probably took them when he came to visit her..
4. She will
5. Definitely

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321howcomeshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Just cannot stomach the fact that Shyaam killed his own child and does not even have a tiny morsel of repentence. Insaan hai yah haiwaan ?
Just cannot imagine the sheer foolishleness of aa elderly lady who has been there, done that. Dadi is partial to Anjali .Why does she hate Arnav so much who is after all her own pota? How can she place Shyaam over Arnav ?
Do we have to again see Shyaam leching over Khushi in RM ?...eeewww
Can we have A Devyani Raizada and Subhadra Devi Mallick face-off. It is really overdue.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

junelilyzainah09maaloo--Sari---monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Manisha, did I tell you how much i missed you!

Kidnapping didn't happen. 12th may 2012- 4th July 2012 didn't happen.
The raizadas sat and twiddled their thumbs and khushi made jalebis for ASR while he was away to London for a meeting for 11/28/40/45 days and when he came back on the 6 th of july, khushi decided to expose shyam because he cheated on Di. That's it.
It was all DKL.
ASR didn't return from almost being killed and khushi didn't return from the dead because of the power of arnavs defibrillating dadhkans.
I still have hopes in this show. I switch off brains and emotions when watching this and hence I float about the hangout high on happy pills. Only for you guys...

Ippy you and I are in the minority, one of the reasons I have hopes is given the other shows I watch where things have reached the final straw if you want to see a show sabatoged those are it. Here I do see CVs trying, this week has been an improvement so I do believe they are trying to get their act together but they need to hear fans out. It is known they read this forum plus they asked for feedback on their FB page so they must know what clicks and what does not.

Yep Mandy,
The CVS know what they are doing and they must have it planned properly and they need the time to execute.
At the moment the future looks gloomy because the episodes are gloomy.

Other SP shows have worse storylines and they do fine at least our story has substance.

I dont expect anything from them. Im happy to watch it all.

That's the problem, they have a strong script but the execution has been poor and so has the timing. This track would have been accepted in a more positive light had it not been for too much focus at the wrong time, they introduced a second wedding track but where was that in all of this?? They really shouldn't have opted for a second wedding, they should have headed straight for the 360 mandir shaadi and moved forward from there.

Their execution smells.
It would have clicked with majority of folks if they had either gone through with the shaadi first or if they had focused on the bride and groom during their rasams. We didn't get enough lead time to help us sit through this..
They should have thought that this is a second wedding, any issues during this won't sit well. If it was the first time, then it would have been fine...

You hit the nail on the head there! Not enough time on the leads, in the past we put up with Shyam's scheming because we had more than enough time on the leads to make us love this show but now what do we get? 5 minutes or less and then full on drama. CVs are obviously forgetting their USP of this show and it is not Anjali or Shyam who in the past worked well as supporting characters but now both are being destroyed in the CVs latest attempts.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

junelily-Maggie-maalooshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

duh more spoilers

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3180131

So shaatir dimaag will put two and two together tomorrow so it equals four instead of one...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321showstruckPr1yanka

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Manisha, did I tell you how much i missed you!

Kidnapping didn't happen. 12th may 2012- 4th July 2012 didn't happen.
The raizadas sat and twiddled their thumbs and khushi made jalebis for ASR while he was away to London for a meeting for 11/28/40/45 days and when he came back on the 6 th of july, khushi decided to expose shyam because he cheated on Di. That's it.
It was all DKL.
ASR didn't return from almost being killed and khushi didn't return from the dead because of the power of arnavs defibrillating dadhkans.
I still have hopes in this show. I switch off brains and emotions when watching this and hence I float about the hangout high on happy pills. Only for you guys...

Ippy, I missed you too!  Seriously, hamari to saasein ruk jaayengi if I ever take a longer break from the hangout.  
We lau you Ippy, for keeping the hangout happy and hopping!  So, don't ever give up the happy pills! 
About the kidnapping, yeah, they might as well have had Rocky and Lallan hit Arnav AND Khushi on the head and given them partial memory loss to wipe out the weeks. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

junelily-Maggie-howcomemaaloodocgirlsoapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Clap Mona darrling...couldn't have said it better

Hug...they owe this hangout a lot...if not for it I wonder how many of us would have detoxed already...

Today almost everyone seems to be on the same page...and if so many sensible intelligent women are reacting like this...I hope they have a better answer than dekhna hai to dekho...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09docgirlHriju321maaloo-monalisa-showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

duh more spoilers

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3180131

So shaatir dimaag will put two and two together tomorrow so it equals four instead of one...

Kal his dimaag ki batthi jalaaofied seeing the interactions between Daadi and Shyam. What happens if he finds out ? Abhi kuch nahi kar paaya hai... tab kya karega?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321ipkbs

junelily Senior Member
junelily
junelily

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Good evening Ladies of the Hangout! (Not to be confused with 'Ladies of the Night' - which takes on a *whole* other context! lol)

So, I'm loving all the different posts and opinions! Sari - loved your analysis as usual. And, am feeling a lot of the same.

I'm sort of caught right now between frustration and hope with this show.

Frustration - because I feel like the show has been a convoluted mess for at least a good 4 months. It's lacked direction and continuity. The highs haven't been that high. The lows have been painful. And, yet, here I sit despite all the trials and tribulations because I have somehow developed a kinship to this show that I can't even articulate or understand. The first 8-9 months of this show were so damn brilliant that I hold on those memories and and the thought that the ship will be steered in the right direction eventually.

Hope - because, every now and then I see a glimmer of good writing and direction. And, I think, MAYBE, just maybe all that patience will pay off. And, of course, the biggest reason I hold hope for this show is because I feel like the characters of Arnav and Khushi are not done yet. There is SO much more to their story. And, I can't imagine the CVs totally abandoning these characters that have become so engrained in our minds, and so vivid in our imaginations.

Today, I found myself once again caught between Frustration and Hope. I'm frustrated mainly because, I am hating how the villain in this story has practically become the pivot around which everything revolves. I hate how he gets so much focus. How he gets the bad-ass background music! How he is most obviously the CVs teachers' pet. I hate how this character not only ruins the lives of everyone else on this show, but how easily he gets away with it time and time again. I hate how everyone looks like a stupid fool in his presence. I'm frustrated because I think Khushi is once again going to be selfless and tell Arnav to bring the snake back into the house. I'm frustrated because Arnav was kidnapped by this man for what seemed like forever, and never ONCE got to know that Shyaam was behind it and has no proof. Because if he had proof, that would be the end of Shyaam. 

I'm also frustrated, like many of you, with the number of parallel tracks running right now. They dragged the stupidest storylines for weeks and months, and now they are piling in - what could have potentially been 4-5 months of stories - into a few weeks. Miscarriage could have been one track. Re-marriage another. Past another. But, everything is playing out at once, and thereby diluting the importance and relevance of each story. I mean, don't even get me started on the abrupt halt to Arnav and Khushi's "wedding" proceedings.

But, then amidst all the frustration - there lies my only hope. And, again, it lies in the faces of Arnav and Khushi. The hope comes in those moments when Khushi takes Arnav's hands and assures him that she is with him, that he is not a failure. It comes when Arnav gives importance to Khushi and tells her to go with him to Anjali's room. I see them as a united front and that gives me hope for them and their story. Because, ultimately, it's their LOVE story that I care about the most.

So, I guess for now I will continue to watch with that mixture of emotions. And, maybe one day the Hope will outweigh the Frustration... and, all my devotion to this show won't feel so wasted.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

annieK-Maggie-maaloodocgirlHriju321--Sari--soapsudspremparbatshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Go to top