Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ipkbs

duh more spoilers

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3180131

So shaatir dimaag will put two and two together tomorrow so it equals four instead of one...

he was giving those expressions today 
Originally posted by magnetic693

I agree with both of your sentiments..but sometimes, I just need to rant a bit to get it all out!  I do try to check my brain at the door, cause most soaps are convoluted..

I was hoping for a fun wedding after which drama was welcome.  I was hoping for some sexy, happy Arhi moments cause we had to put up with the kidnapping track etc...c'mon this was not too much to ask.

And the focus on Anjali...the actress cannot emote.  She does not have the range to carry out the track in front of her.  She is best when she is playing cute, bubbly, princess..

Crap..ranting again.  Maafi! 

But I wanna thank you Mandy and Ippy,  you guys really help to keep things in perspective and positive.  There are bigger things to worry about than the IPPKND nitty gritty!😊

Its ok to rant, that is why I love the hangout where we can rant and have positivity with sanity continuing to prevail. The forum is just a mess right now so its always good to have the hangout where we can discuss the show in a civilized manner
Originally posted by Moksha51

Edit --- oh.. And if poor, brainless, broke khushi  can go to a private detective agency to try and 
Late ASR, why can't the Harvard guy who built his business from scratch and is IMMENSELY protective of his di not keep a track of the guy who he knows cheated his di!! ðŸ˜¡

I rest my case there is no Shatir dimag...If he does figure anything out it will probably be cause Khushi pointed it out...Thank you Moxie!!
Originally posted by showstruck

cant click the link...can you repost?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3180131
It's not a URL, just copy and paste it.. phone doesn't let me hyperlinkEdited by ipkbs - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Ashu!! ðŸ¤—
There's a way this Shyam drama can work... perhaps.  Keep things moving... very very fast.  If Anjali gets to see Shyam's real face wihin 2-3 weeks, then maybe there's hope yet.  Shyam can STILL continue to plot from outside RM.  What is so terrible about this track, CVs? 

Manisha -- finally !🤗... Anji can't go out now otherwise the manipulation from outside would have succeeded... ASR brought her home so he has "apne pair pe kulaadi maar diya" so things have to happen at home ...chalo hope the CVs are reading all our ideas and address some of the issues too! 

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Namaste all. 

No more RV's salutations from me - coz the the CV's achieved what I thought was anatomically impossible - they severed the jugular that linked me to IPK. 

Dhanyavaad. Mucho gracias.

All it took was a few days of AD with no breathing room, and beyond abysmal episodes.

Font stays black for this one post to mourn the demise of a once terrific show.

🤗...as sad as it is to see the font turns black...it is really black right now.
Originally posted by ipkbs

https
It's not a URL, just copy and paste it.. phone doesn't let me hyperlink

Here goes!
Originally posted by joenet1234

Icky/Sticky/D-oh!  points:
1. Shyam gets an entry in to RM, when and how? Whether he stays in RM or not, people are still going to get hurt. Shyam likes a challenge and ASR gave him an open invitation 'jab tak main zinda hoon yeh aadmi waapis nahi aaye ga', this is called 'aa baael (bull) mujhe maar'. Seriously writers? you just HAD to put it out there didn't you? Bleedy Sadists. Since when did we start watching an action doozy? Enough of the violence! make ASR eat his words but stop with the physical torture. Didn't you guys start a brand new show just to cover action, thrill and torture? Leave it out of RM. Samjhay ya samjhaoon?
2. Since the diesel prices have hiked up, logic boatwa is making even fewer stops at IPK. What happened to the wounds on Anji's feet? Why didn't the doctor say anything? Did someone clean the room? What happened to the glass shards? no one said anything?
3. Where is Payal? 

🤣
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Namaste all. 

No more RV's salutations from me - coz the the CV's achieved what I thought was anatomically impossible - they severed the jugular that linked me to IPK. 

Dhanyavaad. Mucho gracias.

All it took was a few days of AD with no breathing room, and beyond abysmal episodes.

Font stays black for this one post to mourn the demise of a once terrific show.

Namaste J ji... Aap math jaaao!
Ippy, but that comes with a question mark...sweety I know you are the sunshine girl but lets not bet on it. He might or he might not. And for Shyam to be successful, it might not happen tomorrow.