Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 14)

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Oh, what the heck, this ain't the place for modesty.  I consider myself of above-average intelligence.  Despite the above-average IQ, if a daily Hindi soap could inspire such obsession, CVs, you did something right with the show.  Did.  Not any more.  If I continue to do all of this now, it is only because I'm loathe to lose these wonderful friendships I've made on the hangout.  So, please CVs, for the sake of the spice-girl hangout, fix this mess?  Pretty pehleej with a jalebi on top. Big smile 

Mona darrrling! loved your modesty. You need to write more often, main nay kaha tha na! kaha tha na mainay! Bas. Big smile

Mona, ditto girl...not about the above average iq but the fact that it is becoming hard for me to justify my love for the show.  I have spent over a year on it and just yesterday I made a promise to myself FTP stick to it in sickness and in health but it is becoming hard to justify it.

Seriously they need to stick to their tracks and take them to completion than jumping about and this villan has to go. They just don't get it , the moment they make their leads look weak is the time when they loose TRPS...please get the original fiery Khushi who stood up to ask and everyone one else and Arnav who used his dimaag . 

They currently have a super oppertunity in them being together and now sorting this mess and getting rid is Shyam. Somehow they have placed this huge faith in Shyam to help them recover their TRPS. Tonight we will see how the nos look.

As per the new spoiler, shaadi is happening and then testing times for Arnav and Khushi because of Shyaam's re-entry in RM

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-premparbatshowstruckipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Mona darling Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-premparbatipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Oh, what the heck, this ain't the place for modesty.  I consider myself of above-average intelligence.  Despite the above-average IQ, if a daily Hindi soap could inspire such obsession, CVs, you did something right with the show.  Did.  Not any more.  If I continue to do all of this now, it is only because I'm loathe to lose these wonderful friendships I've made on the hangout.  So, please CVs, for the sake of the spice-girl hangout, fix this mess?  Pretty pehleej with a jalebi on top. Big smile 

Mona darrrling! loved your modesty. You need to write more often, main nay kaha tha na! kaha tha na mainay! Bas. Big smile

Likh dete Joeyji, par kya likhen? There isn't even any fun left in ranting, right? Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirljoenet1234soapsudsshowstruckipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by ipkbs

Manisha, did I tell you how much i missed you!

Kidnapping didn't happen. 12th may 2012- 4th July 2012 didn't happen.
The raizadas sat and twiddled their thumbs and khushi made jalebis for ASR while he was away to London for a meeting for 11/28/40/45 days and when he came back on the 6 th of july, khushi decided to expose shyam because he cheated on Di. That's it.
It was all DKL.
ASR didn't return from almost being killed and khushi didn't return from the dead because of the power of arnavs defibrillating dadhkans.
I still have hopes in this show. I switch off brains and emotions when watching this and hence I float about the hangout high on happy pills. Only for you guys...

Ippy you and I are in the minority, one of the reasons I have hopes is given the other shows I watch where things have reached the final straw if you want to see a show sabatoged those are it. Here I do see CVs trying, this week has been an improvement so I do believe they are trying to get their act together but they need to hear fans out. It is known they read this forum plus they asked for feedback on their FB page so they must know what clicks and what does not.

Yep Mandy,
The CVS know what they are doing and they must have it planned properly and they need the time to execute.
At the moment the future looks gloomy because the episodes are gloomy.

Other SP shows have worse storylines and they do fine at least our story has substance.

I dont expect anything from them. Im happy to watch it all.

That's the problem, they have a strong script but the execution has been poor and so has the timing. This track would have been accepted in a more positive light had it not been for too much focus at the wrong time, they introduced a second wedding track but where was that in all of this?? They really shouldn't have opted for a second wedding, they should have headed straight for the 360 mandir shaadi and moved forward from there.

Their execution smells.
It would have clicked with majority of folks if they had either gone through with the shaadi first or if they had focused on the bride and groom during their rasams. We didn't get enough lead time to help us sit through this..
They should have thought that this is a second wedding, any issues during this won't sit well. If it was the first time, then it would have been fine...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlHriju321maaloo-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Mona, ditto girl...not about the above average iq but the fact that it is becoming hard for me to justify my love for the show.  I have spent over a year on it and just yesterday I made a promise to myself FTP stick to it in sickness and in health but it is becoming hard to justify it.

Seriously they need to stick to their tracks and take them to completion than jumping about and this villan has to go. They just don't get it , the moment they make their leads look weak is the time when they loose TRPS...please get the original fiery Khushi who stood up to ask and everyone one else and Arnav who used his dimaag . 

They currently have a super oppertunity in them being together and now sorting this mess and getting rid is Shyam. Somehow they have placed this huge faith in Shyam to help them recover their TRPS. Tonight we will see how the nos look.

Shyam won't be going anywhere anytime soon especially if he is connected to their past but there are other ways to keep him on the show without reducing the leads to nothing or having to watch him further damage an already damaged Anjali.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321-monalisa-soapsudspremparbatshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

As per the new spoiler, shaadi is happening and then testing times for Arnav and Khushi because of Shyaam's re-entry in RM

The ONLY way Shyam can enter RM is after or at the same time as Arnav-Khushi's exit from RM. Anything else is DKB to the extreme, which unfortunately, is what is cooking in the CVs cauldron as we speak. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlHriju321soapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Since this is fast turning into a rant, let me say what I came to say.   We are a no-cable family.  Yes, you read that right, we do not have cable TV.  We severed our relationship with the evil cable and satellite TV providers over 3 yrs ago and have never been happier.   I stumbled upon a youtube video of a IPK scene last Diwali and got hooked.  I watch the episodes online.  I barely watch any other TV, let alone Indian soaps.  But I watch IPKKND.  I not only watch it, but watch it multiple times.  I not only watch it multiple times, but I care enough to analyze it and sometimes write about it.  I not only do that, but also take out the time to chat about it on an online forum. And I consider myself of average intelligence.  Oh, what the heck, this ain't the place for modesty.  I consider myself of above-average intelligence.  Despite the above-average IQ, if a daily Hindi soap could inspire such obsession, CVs, you did something right with the show.  Did.  Not any more.  If I continue to do all of this now, it is only because I'm loathe to lose these wonderful friendships I've made on the hangout.  So, please CVs, for the sake of the spice-girl hangout, fix this mess?  Pretty pehleej with a jalebi on top. Big smile 

My God that was one hell of a rant Clap  Ditto on all of the above...except I started watching in May...I really hope they fix it...if not I will stick to watching the old episodes!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlHriju321-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Likh dete Joeyji, par kya likhen? There isn't even any fun left in ranting, right? Confused

Hi Manisha!! I want

1) Khushi's sanak and voice to be back
2) ASRs' shaatir dimaag to start working
3) Anji to find the document at the bottom of the cradle
4) Maami to start doubting Shyam's intentions and protect Anji
5) Shaadi

No order specified in the above...will it happen ? Of course -- SGs ka yeh dosti banaa rahega whatever happens -- notice the rocky road!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlHriju321-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckipkbs

Go to top