Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 125)

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by -monalisa-

My SKD..

Pareshan Arnav ends up at GH raat ko...Smile

Kya? Di ko akele chhod kar?  SKD ke baahar niklo Ippy, abhi isi waqt. 

Di, so rahi hai.. and the nurse is with her.. And Chotte needs an SUV thinking drive, which leads him to Khushi...Wink

No SUV Ipps.. Remember long back, Shyam manhandled (sic) SUV.. since then SUV wonly standing ghar ke bahar.. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09-monalisa-ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by bobop

asr n window hopping'.not happening..unfortunately shwetz

Oye! The other night when he popped in (the night she keeps him up by constantly calling him on the phone during the GH track) she asked him how he came inside and he answered the window was open...so ASR has experience of window hopping...Tongue
[/QUOTE]

really…did he…coz i missed that dialogue…n i remember asking at the hangout as well…how did asr enter..magic??…but later on i think there was a buaji scene with garima where she was smiling looking at the 2….n i assumed she must have let him in "thru the door"Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Or him not being able to sleep, so him going to GH at night, going to her bedroom through the window for a quiet rendezvous Day Dreaming

He won't have to use the window, he can use the door its his haqEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]

asr n door sounds more relatable.but just now read swetz's post ..apparently he ahs already used window once..it is shockingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Oye! The other night when he popped in (the night she keeps him up by constantly calling him on the phone during the GH track) she asked him how he came inside and he answered the window was open...so ASR has experience of window hopping...Tongue

really'did he'coz i missed that dialogue'n i remember asking at the hangout as well'how did asr enter..magic??'but later on i think there was a buaji scene with garima where she was smiling looking at the 2'.n i assumed she must have let him in "thru the door"Tongue
[/QUOTE]

Nope, that is not the night I am talking about. 

THis was another time...remember when Arnav pays Buaji's rent and Khushi goes to his office and says she will work for him...he hires her for 24 hours, and at night tells her to keep awake, just in case he needs her...she keeps calling him throughout the night, then he comes to GH, puts her to bed and sleeps at GH...
That time when he suddenly appears, she is startled and she asks him how he came in, and he says the window was open LOL

Sigh! I remember such silly things...and when it comes to remembering the really important things, like my doctor's appointment, my memory fails me...tsk tsk.

Edited by sbk2 - 05 September 2012 at 5:05pm

maalooPr1yankaipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Or him not being able to sleep, so him going to GH at night, going to her bedroom through the window for a quiet rendezvous Day Dreaming

He won't have to use the window, he can use the door its his haqEmbarrassed

asr n door sounds more relatable.but just now read swetz's post ..apparently he ahs already used window once..it is shockingLOL
[/QUOTE]

You didn't know about that? Yes the night Khushi bugged him non stop he said he came through the window and Khushi started teasing him LOL

maaloo-monalisa-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

really'did he'coz i missed that dialogue'n i remember asking at the hangout as well'how did asr enter..magic??'but later on i think there was a buaji scene with garima where she was smiling looking at the 2'.n i assumed she must have let him in "thru the door"Tongue

THis was another time...remember when Arnav pays Buaji's rent and Khushi goes to his office and says she will work for him...he hires her for 24 hours, and at night tells her to keep awake, just in case he needs her...she keeps calling him throughout the night, then he comes to GH, puts her to bed and sleeps at GH...
That time when he suddenly appears, she is startled and she asks him how he came in, and he says the window was open LOL

Sigh! I remember such silly things...and when it comes to other important things like my doctor's appointment, my memory fails me...tsk tsk.

[/QUOTE]

window hopping makes him coolerCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-monalisa-

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Originally posted by maaloo

<font color="#cc0000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Can you believe there is a poojali appreciation thread?D'oh</font>

Sarcastic post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Sigh! I remember such silly things...and when it comes to other important things like my doctor's appointment, my memory fails me...tsk tsk.

window hopping makes him coolerCool
[/QUOTE]

Yes but using the door makes him ASR, one who is bold and doesn't give a damn what people think. Khushi is his wife, why hide if you want to see her?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooshowstruckPr1yankaipkbs

Go to top