Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 12)

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Big smile Doc, he will turn his frustration on  Khushi more so from sadda haq point of view and they will show him repenting and then all is well. Whom are we kidding, this is after all from his POV. The only track when they truly showed her POV was the napping track. At the end of the track we all heaved a sigh of relief that the swami track will never be relived but the fact that they are likely to show her as a SP heroine sends me the shivers.

I would have the past come up and they separate rather than the all forgiving route towards Shyam.

But Sav, then what do these pretty visuals count for? What does soul mate mean if he turns around and blames her again. On this one, I'm actually with him... if Khushi and he truly believe that Shyam was responsible for the 'napping and that they are both alive by a lucky accident of fate - no thanks to Shyam's murderous intent... then there is no way Shyam can be allowed into RM no matter the emotional blackmail, no matter Di's insistence. But even so, this can't be ASR turning on Khushi and making it her fault --- AGAIN! He can lose it, but not at the cost of crushing her. If he reverts to type, no matter how pretty the shots or how deeply remorseful he is later it isn't worth a damn! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Sunimaaloojoenet1234howcome-monalisa-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Oh, what the heck, this ain't the place for modesty.  I consider myself of above-average intelligence.  Despite the above-average IQ, if a daily Hindi soap could inspire such obsession, CVs, you did something right with the show.  Did.  Not any more.  If I continue to do all of this now, it is only because I'm loathe to lose these wonderful friendships I've made on the hangout.  So, please CVs, for the sake of the spice-girl hangout, fix this mess?  Pretty pehleej with a jalebi on top. Big smile 

Mona darrrling! loved your modesty. You need to write more often, main nay kaha tha na! kaha tha na mainay! Bas. Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlHriju321howcome-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

SoShy Goldie
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I guess it's not the same writer anymore... the one who wrote the initial episodes, can he please come back...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-showstruckipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Sari, Shyam is not going anywhere but that does not mean the family cannot be shown fighting back. I will be really annoyed if ASR and Khushi just let him stay in their home and attempt to do nothing, I don't care how damaged Anjali is this is not something they can turn a blind eye to given the fact both know very well what he is capable of.

I agree with you and Sheila, Khushi has not had much to do lately which is sad and this is what has caused the outrage on the forum. Yes the time she's been given she's done full justice to her role but we want more

Zu, if there is one saving grace to this show it is the fact the writers have not messed up this pairing. Their scenes lately have been beautiful

I'm sure the change in Anjali won't happen overnight but CVs need to do something with her character because right now many have given up hope. Changes need to be made

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirl--Sari--ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Manisha, did I tell you how much i missed you!

Kidnapping didn't happen. 12th may 2012- 4th July 2012 didn't happen.
The raizadas sat and twiddled their thumbs and khushi made jalebis for ASR while he was away to London for a meeting for 11/28/40/45 days and when he came back on the 6 th of july, khushi decided to expose shyam because he cheated on Di. That's it.
It was all DKL.
ASR didn't return from almost being killed and khushi didn't return from the dead because of the power of arnavs defibrillating dadhkans.
I still have hopes in this show. I switch off brains and emotions when watching this and hence I float about the hangout high on happy pills. Only for you guys...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-SoShyHriju321-monalisa-.Mandy.Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

@ippy and joey'very well said takes'joey..u have asked too many logical questions when lets face it logic is not a high point for ipk Tongue having said that'i feel n i hope im right'that asr will definitely look all of this up'it is after all the same day in ipkland'..i know'i might be a fool 2 still keep my hopes for the shaatir dimag 2 surface'but i think i did see a glimmer of doubt in asr's expressions when the converstaion with dadi n shyam happened'..i might be reading too much in nothingness tho''.lets c

Rabba ve SGs.. my SKD too.. all this is for the ultimate Shyam showdown and Anjali kicking Shyam out of RM. I would NOT like Khushi to bring him back... but looks like that is the way it will go ...and I want my Khushi back...don't like this non sanak , non speaking Khushi.

Another SKD -- what if Arnav and Khushi act together to expose Shyam and the RM entry is engineered by both of them ...nah...too much to expect I guess!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321soapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Rabba ve, masala ladkiyon!!!  Hangout par sab kushal-mangal? Big smile

I'll make it very very short today and really try not to let it degenerate into a rant. CVs, you need to find yourselves a new villain.  Immediately, pronto, toute suite, abhi isi waqt, ippo, NOW.  Or else, please start closing your beloved loops and wrap this sordid mess of a tale up.    I don't care how many fans I end up angering, but for me, this story is already over.  Characters butchered beyond the point of recognition or redemption, it's truly heart-rending to see them do this to their baby.  (Pun very much intended)

So, everyone saw Arnav's expression when he witnessed the exchange between Daadi and Shyam, right?  It definitely looked like he was on to something, right?  Who wants to sharth that absolutely nothing will come out of it and we'll be right here in a month's time?  Even more infuriating than this pseudo-clue we were offered of the shaatir ASR dimaag were Khushi's stunned expressions when Shyam was being slapped and punched.  (BTW desperate TRP stunt much, CVs?).  Okay, we get it, Khushi is a mahaan aatma and anyone can do anything to HER and get away with it with the "ji" epithet intact, but what about what he did to her poojya almost-patidev? He tried to burn him alive, not two months ago, for crying out loud.  The Khushi I know and love would have struck the first punch.

Since this is fast turning into a rant, let me say what I came to say.   We are a no-cable family.  Yes, you read that right, we do not have cable TV.  We severed our relationship with the evil cable and satellite TV providers over 3 yrs ago and have never been happier.   I stumbled upon a youtube video of a IPK scene last Diwali and got hooked.  I watch the episodes online.  I barely watch any other TV, let alone Indian soaps.  But I watch IPKKND.  I not only watch it, but watch it multiple times.  I not only watch it multiple times, but I care enough to analyze it and sometimes write about it.  I not only do that, but also take out the time to chat about it on an online forum. And I consider myself of average intelligence.  Oh, what the heck, this ain't the place for modesty.  I consider myself of above-average intelligence.  Despite the above-average IQ, if a daily Hindi soap could inspire such obsession, CVs, you did something right with the show.  Did.  Not any more.  If I continue to do all of this now, it is only because I'm loathe to lose these wonderful friendships I've made on the hangout.  So, please CVs, for the sake of the spice-girl hangout, fix this mess?  Pretty pehleej with a jalebi on top. Big smile 

Mona Darrling HugHugHug. Whattay fabulous rant! This mess of an epi was worth it just to read the fierce and creative rants! Tongue 

AND absolutely - isspice girls kay liye, a more worthy cause would be hard to find! Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321joenet1234howcomemaaloo-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

But Sav, then what do these pretty visuals count for? What does soul mate mean if he turns around and blames her again. On this one, I'm actually with him... if Khushi and he truly believe that Shyam was responsible for the 'napping and that they are both alive by a lucky accident of fate - no thanks to Shyam's murderous intent... then there is no way Shyam can be allowed into RM no matter the emotional blackmail, no matter Di's insistence. But even so, this can't be ASR turning on Khushi and making it her fault --- AGAIN! He can lose it, but not at the cost of crushing her. If he reverts to type, no matter how pretty the shots or how deeply remorseful he is later it isn't worth a damn! 

I am still hoping against hope that Khushi is not the person who invites Shyam .. heck I am even ok with the supposed rumor that was floating sometime ago that Arnav will be in the hospital because of an accident and that's how Shyam gets in. Confused

They have been most consistent with ASR's character in all the butchering that has happened so far. For me, Friday was a reset over what happened the last 2 weeks and the scene that played out yesterday and early part of today was a strong attempt to show a change in his characterization. Whether they hold on to it - nobody knows, as Joey said it will be the pull of the TRP's, but as a stand alone it was well done depiction for me.

Edited by savvy05 - 04 September 2012 at 8:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlmaaloo-monalisa-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Go to top