Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 118)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

You know if khushi had just said to arnav to take Davai. "Mere liye"
he would have gobbled the whole dabba..

this Di ke liye is annoying.
at least mere liye would have given us a reason to partay..

i know..they shdnt miss these subtle touches'like when he fainted and khushi took care of him..us samay yeh banta tha DKL n all that..she even dhamkaoed him will call di'ab toh she can say mere liye'issey storyline toh change nahi ho jaati'but koi nahi'ill keep Smile

It would've been a nice touch to how far they've come but I'll take what I can get. Khushi is the only one he can confide in and who can control him when his anger gets the best of him. Today Khushi was the one who kept him calm and stopped him from hurting himself when she knew he was about to break that glass in his hands.

Yes, that glass thing was nice.  Sometimes, I find myself wishing they weren't so subtle with these beautiful little details.   Or if subtle, make them longer.  DKL is so loud and in-our-face, would it kill them to spend a little more time on these precious little bits we do get? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloozainah09showstruck.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

It would've beena nice touch to how far they've come but I'll take what I can get. Khushi is the only one he can confide in and who can control him when his anger gets the best of him. Today Khushi was the one who kept him calm and stopped him from hurting himself when she knew he was about to break that glass in his hands.

<font size="3">Khushi is so in tune with him now...what a change...Big smile</font>

Now I dont mean to sound like the crazy forum out there who nit pick on everything...but the shoulder grabbing is becoming like the missed kisses...enough already...Ducking in case you guys are throwing shoes at me

lol LOL

can we get the missed kisses again?
Dobara nahi complain karoongi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloozainah09-monalisa-showstruckPr1yanka

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

It would've been a nice touch to how far they've come but I'll take what I can get. Khushi is the only one he can confide in and who can control him when his anger gets the best of him. Today Khushi was the one who kept him calm and stopped him from hurting himself when she knew he was about to break that glass in his hands.
Khushi is so in tune with him now...what a change...Big smile

Now I dont mean to sound like the crazy forum out there who nit pick on everything...but the shoulder grabbing is becoming like the missed kisses...enough already...Ducking in case you guys are throwing shoes at me 

Zinny, aajkal we take what we are given.  But, I agree, they need to elaborate on these scenes.  CVs, it's really okay to show a couple in love grieving together.  It won't take away from the maatam you guys seem to like so much, but it will make the fandom hate this track a little less. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09showstruckipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Mona.. Hugu've changed since I last saw you.. Kya baat hai.. COngratsParty Rock on gal.. 

-monalisa-showstruckipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

It would've beena nice touch to how far they've come but I'll take what I can get. Khushi is the only one he can confide in and who can control him when his anger gets the best of him. Today Khushi was the one who kept him calm and stopped him from hurting himself when she knew he was about to break that glass in his hands.

<font size="3">Khushi is so in tune with him now...what a change...Big smile</font>

lol LOL

can we get the missed kisses again?
Dobara nahi complain karoongi.

Haan haan please...missed kisses trump shoulder grabbing!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo-monalisa-showstruckipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Originally posted by showstruck

Congrats Manisha...yeh kab hua?

Thanks, Israt!  Just a few minutes back! 

zainah09showstruckipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Mona.. Hugu've changed since I last saw you.. Kya baat hai.. COngratsParty Rock on gal.. 

Shukriya, shukriya!  Waise, yeh rang hum par utna bhi bura nahin lagta, right? Tongue

maaloozainah09showstruckipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Zinny, aajkal we take what we are given.  But, I agree, they need to elaborate on these scenes.  CVs, it's really okay to show a couple in love grieving together.  It won't take away from the maatam you guys seem to like so much, but it will make the fandom hate this track a little less. 

Atleast let them hold hands...

maaloo-monalisa-showstruckipkbs

Go to top