Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bobop

He won't have to use the window, he can use the door its his haq😳

asr n door sounds more relatable.but just now read swetz's post ..apparently he ahs already used window once..it is shocking😆

You didn't know about that? Yes the night Khushi bugged him non stop he said he came through the window and Khushi started teasing him 😆
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sbk2

really'did he'coz i missed that dialogue'n i remember asking at the hangout as well'how did asr enter..magic??'but later on i think there was a buaji scene with garima where she was smiling looking at the 2'.n i assumed she must have let him in "thru the door"😛

Nope, that is not the night I am talking about. 

THis was another time...remember when Arnav pays Buaji's rent and Khushi goes to his office and says she will work for him...he hires her for 24 hours, and at night tells her to keep awake, just in case he needs her...she keeps calling him throughout the night, then he comes to GH, puts her to bed and sleeps at GH...
That time when he suddenly appears, she is startled and she asks him how he came in, and he says the window was open 😆

Sigh! I remember such silly things...and when it comes to other important things like my doctor's appointment, my memory fails me...tsk tsk.

window hopping makes him cooler😎
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaloo

<font color="#cc0000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Can you believe there is a poojali appreciation thread?</font>

Sarcastic post
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ipkbs

THis was another time...remember when Arnav pays Buaji's rent and Khushi goes to his office and says she will work for him...he hires her for 24 hours, and at night tells her to keep awake, just in case he needs her...she keeps calling him throughout the night, then he comes to GH, puts her to bed and sleeps at GH...
That time when he suddenly appears, she is startled and she asks him how he came in, and he says the window was open 😆

Sigh! I remember such silly things...and when it comes to other important things like my doctor's appointment, my memory fails me...tsk tsk.

Yes but using the door makes him ASR, one who is bold and doesn't give a damn what people think. Khushi is his wife, why hide if you want to see her?
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">So, sharth? Do they refer to it at all? Or conveniently forget about it?</font>

They will never ever again mention it like it never happened.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sbk2

Sigh! I remember such silly things...and when it comes to remembering the really important things, like my doctor's appointment, my memory fails me...tsk tsk.

i do remember that scene but not this dialogue…so just for that shwetz..👏 toh kya hua doc ki appointment yaad nahi rahi….ipk ki 8 baje ki appointment is day altering appointment for us😆…saara din iske according hi toh paas hota hai phir…sad ya happy
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yes but using the door makes him ASR, one who is bold and doesn't give a damn what people think. Khushi is his wife, why hide if you want to see her?

true..
ah well.. what ever he uses, as long as he is inside the house. its all good😃
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: showstruck

They will never ever again mention it like it never happened.

That would be my guess as well.  Sigh. 

maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh yeah? Since I am not a fan, and right now she is not on my list of favs.. I didn't peek in.. 😛
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
someone just called arnav khushi as "leaders" of the show