Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 11)

Suni Goldie
Suni
Suni

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Did not like today's episode at all. This is the 2nd week in a row that I have not been tempted to rewatch the show.
 When the best performer on the show is reduced to becoming Arnav's arm candy and has nothing else to do other than wipe his tears and sadly say 'Arnavji', then I have no hopes for the show. Her next job will be to convince Arnav to let Shyam in the house as she is the all sacrificing SP bahuDead and can become the punching bag for everyone - again. Yay! 

Like someone said, IPK needs the cheerful, talkative, sensible Khushi back soon and not just for 3-4 minutes a day. 

I know this is not a positive post but thought I'd write what I really felt.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-howcomezainah09--Sari--

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Originally posted by -monalisa-

So, everyone saw Arnav's expression when he witnessed the exchange between Daadi and Shyam, right?  It definitely looked like he was on to something, right?  Who wants to sharth that absolutely nothing will come out of it and we'll be right here in a month's time?  Even more infuriating than this pseudo-clue we were offered of the shaatir ASR dimaag were

Yep...he is onto something... The same something that his shaatir dimaag caught on during kidnappers phone convo when he and his beloved fell before the hut scene! 
And please someone be kind and tell me when and why is his dimaag shaatir... Was it self proclaimed or was he bestowed the title? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234docgirl-monalisa-NewbiesoapfanipkbsPr1yanka

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by ipkbs

Random.
The week of bones.

We got 10 mins of Arshi on Monday. Peppered with ODC shyamli
Tuesday- 1.5 min stare RV from a mile and both leads in different frames.also 30 secs of phone RV
Wednesday- 1 min bone at the end.
Thursday- 4min40s of dori ve. The longest bone of the week. Only because the one holding it nodded off for a bit
Friday- 3 mins 43 secs of gana with flashes of Di in torture state.

And then they wonder why people are rebelling..

Ippy - please stop using the word 'bone' LOL

That's what I was thinking too...LOL Gutter minds and all...

joenet1234-monalisa-Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by howcome

So now that the cvs have declared all the viewers as insensitive can i make a mean point...pleaseee
Jus noticed DI's picture on sari's post ...

SHe really looks fresh (jus back from the spa look!) despite the trauma she had to endure.

ROFL  Seriously...I don't think I have ever looked that refreshed or pretty!  Would it have hurt to give her some bags under her eyes, mussed up hair and such?  Your body goes through so much crap in the whole birthing process...I know I looked like a troll after my daughter's births! LOL I wanna delete all the pics, but hubby will not let me as our little ones are in them!

im sorry maggie..but anjali has to has to look pretty all the time…that cant be negotiated

-Maggie-howcomeipkbsNewbiesoapfan

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Originally posted by savvy05

Big smile Doc, he will turn his frustration on  Khushi more so from sadda haq point of view and they will show him repenting and then all is well. Whom are we kidding, this is after all from his POV. The only track when they truly showed her POV was the napping track. At the end of the track we all heaved a sigh of relief that the swami track will never be relived but the fact that they are likely to show her as a SP heroine sends me the shivers.

Savvy - We will be going in circles for the rest of our lives! anger-lash out-repent. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. It is only TRPs POV. Whatever generates the dough, gets the yo!
Swami track was gold! whatever they are showing now is not even worthy of crap. All characters are losing their brain cells and credibility faster than a drunkard loses his cash at a black jack table. Mind numbing.
Seeing is believing - ASR has to stop being a douche with Khushi for me to give him even two words of praise. Until then..status quo maintains.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Sunidocgirl-monalisa-ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

. We are a no-cable family. Yes, you read that right, we do not have cable TV. We severed our relationship with the
evil cable and satellite TV providers over 3 yrs ago and have never been
happier. I stumbled upon a
youtube video of a IPK scene last Diwali and got hooked.

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">high five on the above manisha…same here…the only diff is i hv watched ipk from first day online….n i think today im one of the very very few at hangout who still thinks asr will set things right..n this time a tad sooner….dekhte hain..im in the minority i knowEmbarrassed</font>

Me too.
ASR will fix it this time.
He sniffed something and I'm sure after rocky and lallan bashed him, his sniffer is working again...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

So, everyone saw Arnav's expression when he witnessed the exchange between Daadi and Shyam, right?  It definitely looked like he was on to something, right?  Who wants to sharth that absolutely nothing will come out of it and we'll be right here in a month's time?  Even more infuriating than this pseudo-clue we were offered of the shaatir ASR dimaag were

Yep...he is onto something... The same something that his shaatir dimaag caught on during kidnappers phone convo when he and his beloved fell before the hut scene! 
And please someone be kind and tell me when and why is his dimaag shaatir... Was it self proclaimed or was he bestowed the title? 

it was self proclaimed..allright…asr ne khud ki kismat n all thatTongue

-Maggie-Hriju321howcome-monalisa-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by magnetic693

So now that the cvs have declared all the viewers as insensitive can i make a mean point...pleaseee
Jus noticed DI's picture on sari's post ...

SHe really looks fresh (jus back from the spa look!) despite the trauma she had to endure.

ROFL  Seriously...I don't think I have ever looked that refreshed or pretty!  Would it have hurt to give her some bags under her eyes, mussed up hair and such?  Your body goes through so much crap in the whole birthing process...I know I looked like a troll after my daughter's births! LOL I wanna delete all the pics, but hubby will not let me as our little ones are in them!

im sorry maggie..but anjali has to has to look pretty all the time'that cant be negotiated

Dammit! Angry  Wish I could have negotiated that in my life!

Hriju321howcomesavvy05-monalisa-NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Go to top