Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 109)

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Mini rant, it has to be done. Why is the family expecting Anjali to be up and walking just hours after being shocked, fallling and miscarrying?? Obviously she will be weak and obviously she will be in mourning, she can't be shown perky. I know I am the first to say logic does not apply but it is scenes like this that just grate my nerves. Ok rant over.

Nk and khushi even shared a little smile over her up and about when he asks what happened in this one hour...I was like What the hell??

And so was maami's comment ..about chamatkar. 
BTw, where is Payaliya? Busy in the kitchen? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09-monalisa-sbk2ipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">No accessible beach where I live. No family allowed? You're joking, right? What do I do with my monkey and his grandparents?Tongue</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Sorry, I know you mean well! </font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">But, actually, hum bilkul theek hain. Hangout therapy jo le rahe hain!</font>

[/QUOTE]

Monkey is an extension of you.. Get creative with the outlaws
Wink[/QUOTE]

i like this'creativity ''.whn u guys have some ideas'pm me as well'thx in advanceTongue 
[/QUOTE]

Hi Pri.. Hug How have you been? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yankaipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

I love that look Nani gave Dadi

I did too, for once it was like she was saying go Chote shut this lady up once and for all! I saw disgust in her eyes for Dadi today, looks like another one seeing a persons true colors.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloozainah09ipkbs

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Mini rant, it has to be done. Why is the family expecting Anjali to be up and walking just hours after being shocked, fallling and miscarrying?? Obviously she will be weak and obviously she will be in mourning, she can't be shown perky. I know I am the first to say logic does not apply but it is scenes like this that just grate my nerves. Ok rant over.

Nk and khushi even shared a little smile over her up and about when he asks what happened in this one hour...I was like What the hell??

She was reading Cosmopolitan in her bedroom...she figured, even Khushi has no real contribution towards the episodes these days, so woh wahaan kya karegi? Wiase bhi she has no dialogues...

maaloozainah09Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by bobop

Wink

i like this'creativity ''.whn u guys have some ideas'pm me as well'thx in advanceTongue 

Hi Pri.. Hug How have you been? 
[/QUOTE]

hello molly Smile im ok…battling the woes of AD and SKD with smile in place…refuse 2 be gloomySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloo

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Lets face it with the exception of the face off, everything else was written illogically. What we expected happened but the way it was written left us shaking our heads!

maaloozainah09sbk2

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

She was reading Cosmopolitan in her bedroom...she figured, even Khushi has no real contribution towards the episodes these days, so woh wahaan kya karegi? Wiase bhi she has no dialogues...

[/QUOTE]

finally….payal is the smarter sis indeedStar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloozainah09-monalisa-sbk2ipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

LOLLOL Reading COsmo, is definitely a better option than trying to figure out RMwasis.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-.Mandy.sbk2ipkbs

Go to top