Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 10)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Random.
The week of bones.

We got 10 mins of Arshi on Monday. Peppered with ODC shyamli
Tuesday- 1.5 min stare RV from a mile and both leads in different frames.also 30 secs of phone RV
Wednesday- 1 min bone at the end.
Thursday- 4min40s of dori ve. The longest bone of the week. Only because the one holding it nodded off for a bit
Friday- 3 mins 43 secs of gana with flashes of Di in torture state.

And then they wonder why people are rebelling..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Sunijoenet1234howcomeshowstruckPr1yankapolly_mk

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Updated Page 1.   Back in a bit after lullaby-duty.  Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruckipkbs

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by docgirl

Savs, you say all these beeeyoootiful things and I want to believe you - I really do! Big smile But when push comes to shove ASR has always turned on Khushi and crushed her. So I'm holding off judgment on whether he's truly recognized his soul's counterpart. I'm  not falling for any of these pretty visuals any more - put up or shut up time for ASR!  Tongue If he shows me how far he's come when it truly counts, I'll happily join in the greek chorus Wink

@all who responded to my kostin: Thanks for your thoughts. Sounds less like the usual IF goulash of varied responses and seems like more anger all around. If forum feedback matters at all, they'll pull this one back. If they don't, all that tamasha about scouts watching IF for feedback will be conclusively shown to be bunkum! Who am I kidding - we all know TRP Maiyya rules with an iron hand! LOL I guess aaj raat ko pataa chalega  - esp from the daywise breakdowns. 

TRP's will rock with this one...That I can say with conviction...Evil wins...Cliche wins...Kekta makes millions...ROFL

Sari, let's see... Until proven wrong I'm going to say 2.5-2.7!  It's been steady at that level for weeks now. Maybe this one is worthy of a sharthawa Ve! God knows the story is not feeding my usually strong sharthing habit... LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234howcomeshowstruckipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by savvy05

My 3 min and the only takeaway was the beautiful shot of Khushi's hands encompassing Arnav's, in his moment of vulnerability - talking to him about destiny and how some happenings cannot be changed. He listens, accepts the frailty of his past thinking and allows her to lead him back to Anjali's room. A huge step for ASR who realizes that Khushi is indeed his soulmate at every level right from sharing the good times to his deepest insecurities and fears.

Savs, you say all these beeeyoootiful things and I want to believe you - I really do! Big smile But when push comes to shove ASR has always turned on Khushi and crushed her. So I'm holding off judgment on whether he's truly recognized his soul's counterpart. I'm  not falling for any of these pretty visuals any more - put up or shut up time for ASR!  Tongue If he shows me how far he's come when it truly counts, I'll happily join in the greek chorus Wink

Big smile Doc, he will turn his frustration on  Khushi more so from sadda haq point of view and they will show him repenting and then all is well. Whom are we kidding, this is after all from his POV. The only track when they truly showed her POV was the napping track. At the end of the track we all heaved a sigh of relief that the swami track will never be relived but the fact that they are likely to show her as a SP heroine sends me the shivers.

I would have the past come up and they separate rather than the all forgiving route towards Shyam.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234showstruckipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Random.
The week of bones.

Tuesday- 1.5 min stare RV from a mile and both leads in different frames.also 30 secs of phone RV
Thursday- 4min40s of dori ve. The longest bone of the week. Only because the one holding it nodded off for a bit

Ippy - please stop using the word 'bone' LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomedocgirl-monalisa-showstruckPr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by ipkbs

Random.
The week of bones.

Ippy - please stop using the word 'bone' LOL

you get your head out the atta bin.
I didn't think like that acha..

Fine call it a worm on a fishing line...is that one ok? LOL no metaphor

Edited by ipkbs - 04 September 2012 at 8:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321joenet1234howcomezainah09-monalisa-Pr1yanka

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

So now that the cvs have declared all the viewers as insensitive can i make a mean point...pleaseee
Jus noticed DI's picture on sari's post ...

SHe really looks fresh (jus back from the spa look!) despite the trauma she had to endure.

ROFL  Seriously...I don't think I have ever looked that refreshed or pretty!  Would it have hurt to give her some bags under her eyes, mussed up hair and such?  Your body goes through so much crap in the whole birthing process...I know I looked like a troll after my daughter's births! LOL I wanna delete all the pics, but hubby will not let me as our little ones are in them!

Hriju321howcomeipkbsPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

.   We are a no-cable family.  Yes, you read that right, we do not have cable TV.  We severed our relationship with the evil cable and satellite TV providers over 3 yrs ago and have never been happier.   I stumbled upon a youtube video of a IPK scene last Diwali and got hooked.     

high five on the above manisha…same here…the only diff is i hv watched ipk from first day online….n i think today im one of the very very few at hangout who still thinks asr will set things right..n this time a tad sooner….dekhte hain..im in the minority i knowEmbarrassed

-Maggie-tulip21-monalisa-ipkbs

Go to top