🤗  love your SKD!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bobop

manisha'u remember all this😲'i stopped paying attention long time bk

Bilkul. Once they have spoken about a particular time-line, I expect them to refer back to it at the very least.   Let's see ab kya karte hain.  Waise, dekha jaaye to, today or tomorrow latest should have been the haldi followed by shaadi, right? They will have to talk about it, kal dekhte hain. 

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ipkbs

My SKD..

Pareshan Arnav ends up at GH raat ko...😊

Kya? Di ko akele chhod kar?  SKD ke baahar niklo Ippy, abhi isi waqt. 

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Or him not being able to sleep, so him going to GH at night, going to her bedroom through the window for a quiet rendezvous 

asr n window hopping'.not happening..unfortunately shwetz

He won't have to use the window, he can use the door its his haq😳
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -monalisa-

Kya? Di ko akele chhod kar?  SKD ke baahar niklo Ippy, abhi isi waqt. 

Di, so rahi hai.. and the nurse is with her.. And Chotte needs an SUV thinking drive, which leads him to Khushi...😉
sbk2 thumbnail

Or him not being able to sleep, so him going to GH at night, going to her bedroom through the window for a quiet rendezvous 

Oye! The other night when he popped in (the night she keeps him up by constantly calling him on the phone during the GH track) she asked him how he came inside and he answered the window was open...so ASR has experience of window hopping...😛
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ipkbs

Di, so rahi hai.. and the nurse is with her.. And Chotte needs an SUV thinking drive, which leads him to Khushi...😉

No SUV Ipps.. Remember long back, Shyam manhandled (sic) SUV.. since then SUV wonly standing ghar ke bahar.. ðŸ˜›
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

Oye! The other night when he popped in (the night she keeps him up by constantly calling him on the phone during the GH track) she asked him how he came inside and he answered the window was open...so ASR has experience of window hopping...😛

really…did he…coz i missed that dialogue…n i remember asking at the hangout as well…how did asr enter..magic??…but later on i think there was a buaji scene with garima where she was smiling looking at the 2….n i assumed she must have let him in "thru the door"😛
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: .Mandy.

He won't have to use the window, he can use the door its his haq😳

asr n door sounds more relatable.but just now read swetz's post ..apparently he ahs already used window once..it is shocking😆
sbk2 thumbnail

really'did he'coz i missed that dialogue'n i remember asking at the hangout as well'how did asr enter..magic??'but later on i think there was a buaji scene with garima where she was smiling looking at the 2'.n i assumed she must have let him in "thru the door"😛

Nope, that is not the night I am talking about. 

THis was another time...remember when Arnav pays Buaji's rent and Khushi goes to his office and says she will work for him...he hires her for 24 hours, and at night tells her to keep awake, just in case he needs her...she keeps calling him throughout the night, then he comes to GH, puts her to bed and sleeps at GH...
That time when he suddenly appears, she is startled and she asks him how he came in, and he says the window was open ðŸ˜†

Sigh! I remember such silly things...and when it comes to remembering the really important things, like my doctor's appointment, my memory fails me...tsk tsk.

Edited by sbk2 - 11 years ago