Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ipkbs

You know if khushi had just said to arnav to take Davai. "Mere liye"
he would have gobbled the whole dabba..

this Di ke liye is annoying.
at least mere liye would have given us a reason to partay..

Waise, another bacha-kucha scrap from my crumbling SKD.   To salvage this Shyam argument, I wanted Arnav to tell Khushi he cannot forgive Shyam for what he made her go through.  Khushi, not di. I know, I know, earth to monalisa. ðŸ˜•
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

There wasn't a precap today, right??

nope.
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I used to drink davai just because it tasted good.

Did you take that yummy tonic my mom used to give me to make me tall?  Kuch asar hua kya? *looks at 4'11" self" 
ipkbs thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Waise, another bacha-kucha scrap from my crumbling SKD. To salvage this Shyam argument, I wanted Arnav to tell Khushi he cannot forgive Shyam for what he made her go through. Khushi, not di. I know, I know, earth to monalisa.😕</font>

we wish.
can he just say to her, he doesn't want the dude at home because he eyes her up.. how hard is that?
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Waise, another bacha-kucha scrap from my crumbling SKD.   To salvage this Shyam argument, I wanted Arnav to tell Khushi he cannot forgive Shyam for what he made her go through.  Khushi, not di. I know, I know, earth to monalisa. ðŸ˜•

That ain't happening.. so you may as well take the next space shuttle down to earth.. ðŸ˜•
-monalisa- thumbnail

we wish.
can he just say to her, he doesn't want the dude at home because he eyes her up.. how hard is that?

He doesn't know the extent of it, right? No one knows.  Maybe NK knows something.  But no one will tell him.  
-monalisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaloo

That ain't happening.. so you may as well take the next space shuttle down to earth.. ðŸ˜•

Yeah, I already boarded. 
ipkbs thumbnail

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Did you take that yummy tonic my mom used to give me to make me tall? Kuch asar hua kya? *looks at 4'11" self"</font>

she used to give some tonic, tasted yum. but I was a tall kid. I was taller than all the children in my class when I was 11. Then I froze there... 😆
sugar_babe thumbnail

Manisha, where is that head bang emoticon? 🤗
ipkbs thumbnail

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">He doesn't know the extent of it, right? No one knows. Maybe NK knows something. But no one will tell him. </font>

yeah, he doesn't know all that stuff khushi had to face.. I hope he finds out. But when will he?