Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AM2011

naah it comes at 7 IST...

Achaar is thing of past .

Now scheming MIL is taking lessons in how to do bada dhaka of the century.

The gutterwali ladki?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tulip21

Somehow asr needs to go back to asr mode...any MU btw lead will be a kill to TRP... all TRP good shows have the couple with gr8 understandings...so it has to be shyam anjali Vs arnav khushi...
good that asr and khushi can talk abt two diff opinions face to face and come to a conclusion...
this is khushi...bcoz even b4 she felt the baby will change him...but she kinda accepted what asr told...
khushi already know that shyam is making her the culprit and victim...may be this time asr will prove her with all proofs that are all needed

Definately CVs are playing this smart by not pitting the leads against each other, this remains their fight together not seperate which is a relief. Tulip that is where I see Khushi's POV, none of us thought Shyam would go as far as to kill his own child, yes he has a history of trying to kill people but his own baby one would think the baby of all people would be spared.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

🤗 Another soul sister moment! Is it any wonder why we like these episodes when we know what to ignore 😆

that is the only way 2 be in my AD and SKD
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Waiting to hear what Sari has to say about khushi's request to Arnav.
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

He'll be there, its the only way Anjali will go. This shaadi is happening in front of the Raizadas, it must otherwise Dadi will start her oh they are faking crap.

Ippy, like me I know you liked the epi but what are your thoughts on Khushi?

Khushi is who she is.. She feels guilty and takes other peoples happiness into consideration over hers.
I had a what the moment when she spoke to ASR but i'm glad she accepted his decision because she knows he's right. Otherwise she would have fought with him. I'm glad that Di will be the reason Shyam comes back. 
cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulip21

Somehow asr needs to go back to asr mode...any MU btw lead will be a kill to TRP... all TRP good shows have the couple with gr8 understandings...so it has to be shyam anjali Vs arnav khushi...
good that asr and khushi can talk abt two diff opinions face to face and come to a conclusion...
this is khushi...bcoz even b4 she felt the baby will change him...but she kinda accepted what asr told...
khushi already know that shyam is making her the culprit and victim...may be this time asr will prove her with all proofs that are all needed

actually the cvs have a sort of redemption for themselves here if they can see it .. ASR has to let creep into RM becos of Di pulling an anna hazare but his love for di will give him the insight that di will turn against shyam if he can make her believe that creep is actually a creep with solid evidence ... ðŸ¤” not that i believe that but then i m not pappad ka tukda so what do i know ... so now ASR can finally do what any intelligent person would have done 6 months back or even 1  month back for that matter and investigate n not lose the evidence like khooosi bhabhi ... ... now this could be an interesting watch !!!!! also i hope khooosi does a 180 on her bharat mata act of today ... pileej ...
showstruck thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobop

that is the only way 2 be in my AD and SKD

I forwarded the whole Shymli scene today. I am not really a forwarder (not a word, I guess) but you get the idea.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: showstruck

Waiting to hear what Sari has to say about khushi's request to Arnav.

She wasn't very happy with the idea when she came in earlier in the IST evening ! Now that something like that really happened ... but was not forced by Khushi ( as yet) she may have an explanation!
cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Ippy has me drunk on her happy juice !

kindly pass some over ... lest i m forced to self medicate with happy pills 😕 
showstruck thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

Khushi is who she is.. She feels guilty and takes other peoples happiness into consideration over hers.
I had a what the moment when she spoke to ASR but i'm glad she accepted his decision because she knows he's right. Otherwise she would have fought with him. I'm glad that Di will be the reason Shyam comes back. 

I honestly hope khushi does not say a word on this issue.