Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! - Page 68

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Mandy.

🤗 I feel the same way, it was earlier today I said no promo is for the best given it will probably be another one based on Shyam or Anjali, not interested

Tonight's episode would have rocked had they changed the order nevertheless loved ASR's shaatir dimaag at work, too bad Khushi's has taken a vacation. I really am in two views of this girl, on one hand I see her POV and on the other I shake my head because she forgets how easily Shyam can fool people. Plus today Khushi failed to catch onto what Dadi implied, Shyam put the blame on Khushi and made himself the victim.
[/QUOTE]

mandy ðŸ¤— ofcourse..who else but u…pukka soul sista moment…as i said not focussing on ne dimwitted stuff ipk dished out today….
Originally posted by ipkbs

I do😃
thats the best way it should happen..
so he can see his dreams burning in the phera fire.

He'll be there, its the only way Anjali will go. This shaadi is happening in front of the Raizadas, it must otherwise Dadi will start her oh they are faking crap.

Ippy, like me I know you liked the epi but what are your thoughts on Khushi?
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Achaar comes at 6 PM IST... 

naah it comes at 7 IST...

Achaar is thing of past .

Now scheming MIL is taking lessons in how to do bada dhaka of the century.
Originally posted by .Mandy.

🤗 I feel the same way, it was earlier today I said no promo is for the best given it will probably be another one based on Shyam or Anjali, not interested

Tonight's episode would have rocked had they changed the order nevertheless loved ASR's shaatir dimaag at work, too bad Khushi's has taken a vacation. I really am in two views of this girl, on one hand I see her POV and on the other I shake my head because she forgets how easily Shyam can fool people. Plus today Khushi failed to catch onto what Dadi implied, Shyam put the blame on Khushi and made himself the victim.

Somehow asr needs to go back to asr mode...any MU btw lead will be a kill to TRP... all TRP good shows have the couple with gr8 understandings...so it has to be shyam anjali Vs arnav khushi...
good that asr and khushi can talk abt two diff opinions face to face and come to a conclusion...
this is khushi...bcoz even b4 she felt the baby will change him...but she kinda accepted what asr told...
khushi already know that shyam is making her the culprit and victim...may be this time asr will prove her with all proofs that are all needed
Originally posted by cicilia9

oho .. my AD is quite decent aajkal .. so bar is set slightly higher for the epi ðŸ˜†

Good... AD ab shaant hai.
Originally posted by AM2011

I liked it.It was wayyy better than Mon and tuesday episodes for me atleast.

abbey yar ðŸ˜² ab ye kya golmaal hai ??? where is ur sarcastic PS when really needed 

whattay optimism ðŸ˜†

Ippy has me drunk on her happy juice !

abbey yar ðŸ˜² ab ye kya golmaal hai ??? where is ur sarcastic PS when really needed 

Was the comment straightforward or sarcastic Anu ?
Originally posted by bobop

mandy ðŸ¤— ofcourse..who else but u'pukka soul sista moment'as i said not focussing on ne dimwitted stuff ipk dished out today'.

🤗 Another soul sister moment! Is it any wonder why we like these episodes when we know what to ignore 😆
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

She was around till late in the morning IST!

she's meeting friends..isi liye