Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! - Page 60

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Payal ji -- you can audition for the role ...naam fit hai!😉

Unfortunately it stops right there Ash. The moment Sasuma addresses her as Khoon Bhari Taang I may just toss the script and go for my own version of thappadgate. Don't think that will fly very well with the CVs - what say?😉

Btw thanks for the YT dedication this morning🤗Apologies couldn't respond right away and by the time I came upon it the hangout had jumped several pages
Originally posted by bobop

i had heard 15th sept was me..right'toh kya 10 days tak yahi chalega??'coz obviously shaadi toh ek din mein hi hogi na'?

Hope that it is on 15th Sep ... but given the speed at which they finished ceremonies ... wouldn't bet on a prolonged shaadi... however the blast from the past is waiting so that may prolong shaadi ...

Now Shyam's exit will be end of Dasara... that's the prediction... that would be around 15-20 days in AD after the marriage assuming that the marriage will go on till the 20th.

What happens till ME -- Shyam entry and some more Garima hide and seek I guess.
Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 11 years ago

i had heard 15th sept was me..right'toh kya 10 days tak yahi chalega??'coz obviously shaadi toh ek din mein hi hogi na'?

7 more episodes
Originally posted by ipkbs

By Friday Shyam will be back at RM.
Di wil become the loopy happy thing she used to be.. 
All will begin to get well in RM with the only difference being Shyam receiving the cold shoulder from everyone and being watched like a hawk.

Then Nani will mention stuff about resuming the shaadi...and Voila. ME and Shaadi preps begin again.😃

ooh love this…i knew u will come up with something cheerful…achcha hai shyam ke saamne arnav khushi ki much awaited reshaadi…poetic justice...
Originally posted by showstruck

I don't believe Anji asked for Shyam. But, that is much better than looka chupi. Can't take teenage love story of 30+ people.

Any guess what's next.

Khushi also caused massive BP trouble for me when she asked Arnav to get shyam back.

I hope she does NOT do that again.

Israt, look at my previous post.  Once was enough.   I think Arnav was actually very calm given what she said.  In his place, I would have exploded like a bina-diwali ka pataka. 
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Hope that it is on 15th Sep ... but given the speed at which they finished ceremonies ... wouldn't bet on a prolonged shaadi... however the blast from the past is waiting so that may prolong shaadi ...

Now Shyam's exit will be end of Dasara... that's the prediction... that would be around 15-20 days in AD after the marriage assuming that the marriage will go on till the 20th.

What happens till ME -- Shyam entry and some more Garima hide and seek I guess.

When is Dasara Ash? isn't it in October?
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Israt, look at my previous post.  Once was enough.   I think Arnav was actually very calm given what she said.  In his place, I would have exploded like a bina-diwali ka pataka. 

i read your post. She actually gave me an explosion. She forgot this guy tied her down and left on the road to die?? Kerosine on Arnav, hello??
Originally posted by purplenpink

Unfortunately it stops right there Ash. The moment Sasuma addresses her as Khoon Bhari Taang I may just toss the script and go for my own version of thappadgate. Don't think that will fly very well with the CVs - what say?😉

Btw thanks for the YT dedication this morning🤗Apologies couldn't respond right away and by the time I came upon it the hangout had jumped several pages

Agreed -- that address is very derogatory... wonder how Payal stands it . CVs need a big lesson on women , treatment of women and women's thinking skills.. they have dumbed down every woman majorly... so maybe having someone with brains and spunk will help them!

Welcome --- I could think only of Payash for the glue... and of course dedication to real life Payal-ji!

ooh love this'i knew u will come up with something cheerful'achcha hai shyam ke saamne arnav khushi ki much awaited reshaadi'poetic justice...

Wonderful! it worked
I want shyam at RM so when he sees lovey dovey Arshi, he will burn and mirchi lage gi usse😈
Originally posted by showstruck

When is Dasara Ash? isn't it in October?

Yes... so marriage is on the 15th ... assume that they drag it for a week or 10 days .. that takes us to the 25th... Dasara is Oct 24th.. so we need another 20 episodes from Sep 25th to Shyam revelation assuming 24th is the last day of Dasara and not the last!