Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkbs

She can't stay without Chotte and she will realise that when she doesn't have him anymore.
at least Chotte has Chotti.
Di relies on everything given by Chotte, when she doesn't have that then she'll appreciate him...

Even i wish for a rift ippy...this woman has to know the truth... and DKL should end for asr too...since he is doing all DKL that woman stopped using her brain...
Let her go out of RM with creep
Stop all credit cards...
Have the marriage without Di
Have a life with chotti happily without missing Di
The the DI will get some brain
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They won't show any rift between siblings. Hope I am wrong.

I just want Arnav to ask his Di - is it ok for her to bring back a person who tried to kill me? What answer she will give? Sab ek galat fami tha Chotey🤢
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
bechari khushi…when she offered her support to anjali in arnav's room…how rude was anjali…when she replied…how super irritating
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

This was the only reason today's episode was satyaanash. Khushi... I want my Sanka devi back  .. and I want her to be ASR like and think with her brain !! Thoda tho pathi ka swabhaav seekh leti!

I hope they correct this by at least showing that Khushi sees the sense in what Arnav is saying and now stands by Arnav...even as eveyone is pushing for Shyam in RM for Anjali bitiya. Even if Shyam returns, I want Khushi to stay smart rather than console Arnav by pointing out how he did the right thing and how Shyam is a changed man and how Di needs him🤢...I really will not be able to stomach that if they show Khushi taking that route...I would rather that even if they are forced to give in they work together at building a case against Shyam and putting an end to this menace once and for all...I wish someone could tweet to someone-who-is-prone-to-random-outburts..."samajhe ya samajhaon?"
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hume woh pehle waala IPK lauta do!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R7zJuPnn20[/YOUTUBE]
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: paru_rox

Am not taking any chances with "he-who-is-prone-to-random-outbursts" again ... am not up for another rant ... so will dekhofy all that he is dikhaofying 😛

Daarti kiyon ho? woh tumhe khaa thodi na jaaye ga 😆 and I bet you can eat him alive and not even burp!
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: soapsuds

I hope they correct this by at least showing that Khushi sees the sense in what Arnav is saying and now stands by Arnav...even as eveyone is pushing for Shyam in RM for Anjali bitiya. Even if Shyam returns, I want Khushi to stay smart rather than console Arnav by pointing out how he did the right thing and how Shyam is a changed man and how Di needs him🤢...I really will not be able to stomach that if they show Khushi taking that route...I would rather that even if they are forced to give in they work together at building a case against Shyam and putting an end to this menace once and for all...I wish someone could tweet to someone-who-is-prone-to-random-outburts..."samajhe ya samajhaon?"

Yes Biraj ,,,,I want Khushi and Arnav to be united on this . BTW was in your city yesterday -- flying visit! Got major scoldings from  Mom and Dad for not visiting them!
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
RV Sg's. Quick scan shows that we did not even have to wait to see what we feared the most to play out and I am talking only about Khushi 😕. From what I understand she agreed to Arnav in the end so is there hope that she will not do a 180 tomorrow?

I am wondering why Sari should even bother opening a new thread today when they do not show the same consideration towards us?