Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

And leaving her to die ... and ordering her Arnavji to be killed and the lust 

Sadly poor thing thinks his child's death could bring about a change in him, it changed him alright to be more cruel than ever. I really hate that the CVs went that route with Khushi, had this happened after Anjali's manipulative act then we could've bought it but before then not so much
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I guess you can safely miss it . ... full on emotional blackmail. Friday will be the great blast from the past ... so we can safely assume that we can see A-K on Monday?

Any guesses on marriage if at all if happens? Timelines I mean.

A-K will be there everyday..but expect arnav anjali n shyam anjali n everyone tog scenes for a long long long long time
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know what was the point in all the miscarraige carriage drama and setting the reset button on Anjali if they are going to go nowhere with it...let her be negative, grey or strong...whatever...anything but manipulative weeping dim bulb...this characterization evokes no sympathy...she is the biggest victim of Shyam's villainy and yet I feel nothing...sad state of affairs...
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mepharm

The only good thing was Barun didnt mumble today...marked improvement in sound quality...looks like Priya really forwarded our request😉

he didn't. he enunciated his words. Even i heard them...😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I guess you can safely miss it . ... full on emotional blackmail. Friday will be the great blast from the past ... so we can safely assume that we can see A-K on Monday?

Any guesses on marriage if at all if happens? Timelines I mean.

It is looking more and more to be the ME

Yes tommorow's epi looks like a miss at least for me watching it live, will catch it on YT as I'm not interested in Anjali manipulating the family.
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapsuds

But khushi did try to get ASR to rethink his stand on Shyam...that was bad enough, no?

Just read the updates. 

Nothing changes in IPK - Khushi never learns from her mistakes and Anjali continues to stay in her maika. Why can't she go out and make her own house?
Pr1yanka thumbnail

The only good thing was Barun didnt mumble today...marked improvement in sound quality...looks like Priya really forwarded our request😉

actually he did once for me at least "i hate that man" dialogue 2 khushi in his room….i had 2 rewind 2 hear it..
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Can Priya talk to the CVs too and forward our requests?
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: joenet1234

You mean someone other than us? humaray to dimagh main chaap gaya hai woh 11/28/40/45 days!

Aur Bitiya ke dimaag se nikal gaya hai ... looks like Nani recalls more Daiyya ho atyachaar than Khoosie ji 😆
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Just read the updates. 

Nothing changes in IPK - Khushi never learns from her mistakes and Anjali continues to stay in her maika. Why can't she go out and make her own house?
[/QUOTE]

exactly..all of us hv been shouting abt this since time immemorial😆 if u wanna stay with ur hubby just do it….what's with this kolavari with arnav…she is an adult..