Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hume lau  isshtory mein lau lauta do..do na!!

So is sibling rift on the way??👏

And am happy that it's Anjali who asks for Shyam...Koosie Jee is not responsible..Nice googly by Gul behenjee😃
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bobop

asr is the only one who is actually speaking up something whhich reflects human brain cells'.khushi said the smae dialogue which i wrote yesterday..asr sab kuchch thik kar dega😛

I liked this too... this is their first disagreement of sorts since they say their "I love you dammits"... Arnav atleast is thinking but will the whole emotional atyaachaar of the family make him bring back Shyam -- highly likely. Liked the fact that the final issue was forced by Anjali although Khushi did make a bid for this in her own way ! Khushi is still thinking with her heart... the kidnapping track Khushi was an aberration I guess!
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bobop

i had headache payal'dunno what 2 tell'.if i were u..i would have skipped it and read the WU

Thanks Priyanka! Just finished reading the WU. Yesterday's allusion of a head desk coming our way was realized today and Khushi actually spoke about getting Daiya Ho back- chalo loop closed

And did someone actually dismantle the crib and the will was nowhere to be seen??!!
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
And while we are at it, can Daiyya ho please reduce the buff, shaving his chest just does not do it for me 🤢
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

Hume lau  isshtory mein lau lauta do..do na!!

So is sibling rift on the way??👏

And am happy that it's Anjali who asks for Shyam...Koosie Jee is not responsible..Nice googly by Gul behenjee😃

But khushi did try to get ASR to rethink his stand on Shyam...that was bad enough, no?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Lets hope Khushi drops the issue of bringing Shyam back after her talk with Arnav, she needs to respect his decision and be his support though it will be difficult given how well Anjali can manipulate everyone.
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: paru_rox

And while we are at it, can Daiyya ho please reduce the buff, shaving his chest just does not do it for me 🤢

can he button up or wear a polo neck underneath...🤢
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru_rox

They are very serious about his screen space...quite literally...not just screen time😛
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
worst for me was amma - buaji conversation. I mean really ... You show these two worrying about daughters SILs loss and never EVER even once did you show any Gupta memeber worrying about the fact that what made khushi take such a decision to marry and live under the same roof as creepwa.

Boy they are curing me so well. I can feel my energy to rant giving up too.

I will watch IPK every monday. It seems to be the new mantra. Monday full of ArHi ... Like nahi bhi kiya toh phir bhi ArHi.Edited by .Sama. - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ipkbs

Blind love. 
gives her the strength to do things she cannot do normally..

remember walking around the room with glass poking out her feet?

Satyaanaash. They took away the cradle -- one more SKD !

Did HP clean up the glass , or is everyone wearing shoes/slippers? More satyaanaash. 

My take -- anyone suspecting Shyam and revealing him will not work... Anji has to find out the hard way ... ie by herself...this track will therefore focus on Anji finding out... so I guess A-K are in the background ...hopefully rabba veing !

Did I just say this... maaro goli!😕
Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 11 years ago