Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

They should act as if they are not together and play shyam ... that would be the best !

Its better if they show it in this manner rather than Khushi jee acting up on her sacrificial goat syndrome (read 505 ways of becoming Indian vahu By Scheming parivaar channel) and coming up with this great idea of shyamu Vapa Aao and joining hands with dadi jee.

Cretive team Let that woman think for herself once in her lifetime.
And this fact comes more into play as that  man has not even harassed her tried to kill her but also her dearest hubby jee.
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Who will bell this cat?

It would just lead to a "Dekhna hai toh Dekho" 360 😛
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

With Khushi returning to RM soon, they should promote these two fighting against Shyam together it would click with viewers and give the TRPs a boost. I would love to see this, CVs would have a sure shot winner on their hands

1. Key is Anji needs to be a parallel track not the main track.
  2. Leads should be leads.
  3. Make it a issue based drama not cruelty based. Evil may bring in audience but it is short lived. Nobody can watch evil on a daily basis, maybe only Abhaas....Not even his mother likes him in this role...😆 Gautam bhaiyya, suna aapne?
  4. Give at least the leads some brains, pea brains hi sahi...Takkar baraabar ka hona chahiye at least with the men. Normally Villain is with the muscle, lead is with the brain but yaha pe sab ulta...😆 Yaha pe bhi former is true... it was hilarious watching a skinny BS punching the dhadiya yest...🤣

Bahut zyaada maang liya but that is the ticket to higher TRP's.

--Sari-- thumbnail
Hain? So are you suggesting I withdraw my MENSA application? 😕
@Biraj - that certain someone is having the last laugh at all this. A complete disregard for the viewers and that too with a very chauvinistic and callous attitude. For someone who thrives on kitchen politics, this certain someone is unable to get the TRPs up, so clearly something isn't working. But what do I know? I am just a mid-life crisis stricken woman.
@paru - ladki! you had the perfect chance to ask them about the chemistry but you were tongue-tied, ab bhukto! 😆

Tongue tied or was it salivating?😆 Kya zaroorat hai application ki, tum abhi se disqualified...😆

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AM2011

Its better if they show it in this manner rather than Khushi jee acting up on her sacrificial goat syndrome (read 505 ways of becoming Indian vahu By Scheming parivaar channel) and coming up with this great idea of shyamu Vapa Aao and joining hands with dadi jee.

Cretive team Let that woman think for herself once in her lifetime.
And this fact comes more into play as that  man has not even harassed her tried to kill her but also her dearest hubby jee.

I agree, I do not want her to turn into another SP bahu. Let Khushi be shown fighting this battle along with Arnav who is completely justified in not wanting Shyam back. Khushi should not forget how he tried to kill her or her husband, she went through hell and should think twice before even suggesting bringing Shyam back. CVs should really keep her out of this and let it be Dadi and Anjali who fight for his return they are more than enough to push Arnav.
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Sari--

1. <font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Key is Anji needs to be a parallel track not the main track.</font>
  2. <font color="#990000"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Leads should be leads.</font></font>
  3. <font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Make it a issue based drama not cruelty based. Evil may bring in audience but it is short lived. Nobody can watch evil on a daily basis, maybe only Abhaas....Not even his mother likes him in this role...😆 Gautam bhaiyya, suna aapne?
    </font>
  4. <font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Give at least the leads some brains, pea brains hi sahi...Takkar baraabar ka hona chahiye at least with the men. Normally Villain is with the muscle, lead is with the brain but yaha pe sab ulta...😆 Yaha pe bhi former is true... it was hilarious watching a skinny BS punching the dhadiya yest...🤣</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
Bahut zyaada maang liya but that is the ticket to higher TRP's.</font>

at the red point.
ditto about the leads.
our khushi was the lead Last time I checked. Not Di.
she's not just for distributing hugs.
--Sari-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

at the red point.
ditto about the leads.
our khushi was the lead Last time I checked. Not Di.
she's not just for distributing hugs.

Munni bhai and her jaadu ki jhappi...🤣
Edited by --Sari-- - 11 years ago
paru_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: AM2011

I have my placards out Anu

Can LM ji come back now ...pleej ?

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Sari--

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Munni bhai and her jaadu ki jhappi...🤣</font>

although I'm glad she's taken over the face cupping.
watching Di's hairbrush hands was annoying... 😆
paru_rox thumbnail
Hain? So are you suggesting I withdraw my MENSA application? 😕
@Biraj - that certain someone is having the last laugh at all this. A complete disregard for the viewers and that too with a very chauvinistic and callous attitude. For someone who thrives on kitchen politics, this certain someone is unable to get the TRPs up, so clearly something isn't working. But what do I know? I am just a mid-life crisis stricken woman.
@paru - ladki! you had the perfect chance to ask them about the chemistry but you were tongue-tied, ab bhukto! 😆

LOL Joey I was so caught up on their awesome offscreen chemistry ... yeh sab toh dhyaan hi nahi raha 😆

Waise bhi I blame the directors more for this issue. It is their job to extract the best out of the actors. Ab Aman ji was directing the day I had gone there. Aman ji toh forgot about the dhol walas on the sangeet dance, Akshay Dogra remembered ki the Dholis are not playing & then called them 😲😆