Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

The latest SBS, the cast is hllarious if only CVs could make good use of everyone.  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kiyvv-vNKY[/YOUTUBE]
mandy0310 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainah09

You are right...all my go to scenes are pre marriage..not to sound ridiculous but they were magical...I can watch them over and over...😊

Not ridiculous at all ask anyone on the forum and they will agree those scenes were the best, it is probably one of the only times where everyone would agree with you
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What has been the highest TRP that IPk had??
There was an article in Rung in which they have given TRP breakup of ipk from oct to Feb episodes.
I think it was around marriage week of leads.It garnered 4or 4.5 sumthing TRPS.
I will find that link and will post it.

IPKKND had a strong storyline going for it until the leads married, things could've been powerful but CVs turned it into a horror comedy and no one was laughing. It took the CVs a long time to bounce back from that. I would love to see the show back in the top 5 again but for that CVs will have to work hard and put the focus back on Arnav and Khushi, focus on their strong point and not so much on two characters that have generated such negative feedback. Win back the viewers trust.

Every love story which focuses primarily on initial stages of attraction between leads will definitely bring TRPs for serial.
Now IPK cannot be compared with that stage as marriage has happened and both leads have acknowledged their feelings to each other.
They definitely loose their hold on script after so called hate marriage .As they promised viewers  intense love story and story turned into slapstick comedy.
Comedy in itself is difficult genre.CVs should understand difference between slapstick and funny.
Which might have been liked by some audiences but most of them found it annoying.
Then phamous movie thing happened and TRPs dipped down.

So it will take time for story to bring back lost viewers and BV is already rock solid with its content so it is definitely difficult ride for IPK but i think they will overcome this phase too.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

You know, its one of those lost battles already... why don't they see it like it is? Just focus on something that is Arnav-Khushi centric for a few weeks and see how well that works.

I'm sorry, I don't get their logic, I don't. I know its not right to question someone's work ethic, but in an AD I live in, where there is potential and there are expectations RESULTS ARE REQUIRED. PERIOD.

They still don't get it, Arnav and Khushi are what viewers want to see all they have to do is go back to why their show used to be in the top 5 and they'll get their answer. Viewers want to see the love story with Arnav and Khushi especially now, just look at their scenes during the mehendi/sangeet episodes and the episodes so far this week we want more of that. This is supposed to be their time to shine, focus should be on them instead they are spending too much time on Shyam, Dadi, Anjali's drama. That track would work so much more if the focus was reversed, Arnav and Khushi's love story more focus and vice versa.
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
so trp is crawling up in a snail's pace...they messed up after the wedding going a comic way and dragging the MU track.
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AM2011

What has been the highest TRP that IPk had??

There was an article in Rung in which they have given TRP breakup of ipk from oct to Feb episodes.

[/QUOTE]

IPKKND had a strong storyline going for it until the leads married, things could've been powerful but CVs turned it into a horror comedy and no one was laughing. It took the CVs a long time to bounce back from that. I would love to see the show back in the top 5 again but for that CVs will have to work hard and put the focus back on Arnav and Khushi, focus on their strong point and not so much on two characters that have generated such negative feedback. Win back the viewers trust.
[/QUOTE]

Every love story which focuses primarily on initial stages of attraction between leads will definitely bring TRPs for serial.
Now IPK cannot be compared with that stage as marriage has happened and both leads have acknowledged their feelings to each other.
They definitely loose their hold on script after so called hate marriage .As they promised viewers  intense love story and story turned into slapstick comedy.
Comedy in itself is difficult genre.CVs should understand difference between slapstick and funny.
Which might have been liked by some audiences but most of them found it annoying.

So it will take time for story to bring back lost viewers and BV is already rock solid with its content so it is definitely difficult ride for IPK but i think they will overcome this phase too.
[/QUOTE]

really? I dont think so. This PH is inexperienced
IFoverrated thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainah09

Its been a while..The last movie I watched was Om Shanti Om..I recently downloaded iktara, raabta, saibo..not sure if those are considered new or not...I did like the Heroine song you posted too..

Rockstar songs are awesome.I like Aur ho and Hawa hawa.

Ek main aur Ek tu  Aahetein is great song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BnOX9u3Fkc&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by AM2011 - 11 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Originally posted by: showstruck

so trp is crawling up in a snail's pace...they messed up after the wedding going a comic way and dragging the MU track.

CVs need to realize while its good their TRPs are steady they are capable of so much more. This is a show that used to consistently be in the top 5 with ratings 3.0 or higher, its time they return to that by focusing on Arnav and Khushi because those two are their biggest TRP gainers. If they focus on their love story, their fighting this battle together then they are guaranteed higher TRPs
Edited by .Mandy. - 11 years ago
IFoverrated thumbnail

Ishrat jee,
Hum hope hee kar sahte hain.
Baki 4 sheron ki Marzi.
Acha socho acha hoga

mandy0310 thumbnail

Inexperienced yes but fast learners, they are putting forward an effort and that shows but they need to work harder to bring back the magic that once was IPKKND. There is still time to pull it off.