Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Life OK is the sister channel but why promote their shows on SP and not promote their own shows enough? There is nothing for IPKKND, all I see is PKDH and DABH promoted non stop. IPKKND needs a promo

This promo thing is so sad.I am  really getting annoyed to see Rajshree promo coming in seconds after seconds. This maha shukravaar thing is going on and i can see every serial getting promoted by SP except IPK and serial that comes b4 IPK.

Rajshri's show on SP, its been doing really well lately in the TRPs

It is now confirmed 2.8 is the latest TRP for IPKKND.

rajshri show is builing up trp bcoz these are the initial days of forming a love story and more over they are resolving the issues btw the leads on a shorter time...i was shocked on seeing its rise in TRPS but 2.8 for our show is really good but what i can't digest at all  is the sisters show's antics with more trps...
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Anu suprabhat... baad mein milenge! AD calls now and Forum in a jerky car is not good... !

GM Ash jee,

Just logged in to check TRPs. Yup No promotion and stuck at 2.8.πŸ˜ƒ
I think SP believes that this 2.8 is their loyal audience and they will keep watching IPK.No need to promote it.Use that time to promote rajshrees and SNS.
When they have used Maha shukkravaar thing for EHM and YRK then why they not used same strategy last week for IPK.
Miscarriage thing amidst mehendi would have fetched increase in TRPS.
Well waiting for TRP breakup. Noone expected it so i dont think there would be jump on TRPs for friday episode.
Look what BV is doing.Engagement.Huge promotion.High rise.
Bas
Edited by AM2011 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tulip21

rajshri show is builing up trp bcoz these are the initial days of forming a love story and more over they are resolving the issues btw the leads on a shorter time...i was shocked on seeing its rise in TRPS but 2.8 for our show is really good but what i can't digest at all  is the sisters show's antics with more trps...

What also helps the Rajashri show is the deep pockets of the PH. Their sets are better, the actors clothes reflect their wealth (Avantka dresses like how I image a rich socialite in Mumbai would), there are outdoor shoots etc. Our show on the other hand has only the fab chemistry and acting talents of our leads (the original ones). The PH is busy putting all the money they get from this show into developing 10 other shows... 
Originally posted by tulip21

True, its in the initial stages so interest is high but the real test for their show will come afterwards.

The sisters show TRPs are down and only one point higher than IPKKND

IPKKND has had no promos, hardly any spoilers, SBB/SBS/e24 yet still managed to rise in TRPs and sustain a strong 2.8 rating which is very impressive especially given the current feedback for their track.
Originally posted by AM2011

AA gaya hain naya budhwar
To kya hai naya taaza samchaar
TRP ke iss khle mein
IPK hua pass ya Fail

Suprabhat DeviyonπŸ˜ƒ

GM Anu...loved the Barfi song you had posted on the other hangout! 😊

True, its in the initial stages so interest is high but the real test for their show will come afterwards.

The sisters show TRPs are down and only one point higher than IPKKND

IPKKND has had no promos, hardly any spoilers, SBB/SBS/e24 yet still managed to rise in TRPs and sustain a strong 2.8 rating which is very impressive especially given the current feedback for their track.

What has been the highest TRP that IPk had??
Originally posted by zainah09

GM Anu...loved the Barfi song you had posted on the other hangout! 😊

GM zinny jee
Aap bahut sweet ho.Just like barfi.πŸ˜ƒ
Barfi is great album.Its  must album to be on ur  playlist.

There was an article in Rung in which they have given TRP breakup of ipk from oct to Feb episodes.
I think it was around marriage week of leads.It garnered 4or 4.5 sumthing TRPS.
I will find that link and will post it.

The show had made it to the Top 5 by this time. Between January 21st and February 14th the TRPs each week ranged between 4.12 and 4.59, the latter being the highest ever since the inception of the show.The moment Arnav and Khushi's got married and the reason for the marriage turned out to be hate the numbers plunged downwards once more.

Edited by AM2011 - 11 years ago

4.6 - Pre marriage ...ambulance moment and bangle scene week