Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks ippy. I said 2.5-2.7, so just'll miss! 

@all: Rabba Ve. Will be off IF for the rest of the week... have a blast in AD and on the hangout, show ka koi bharosaa nahin. Will catch all you lauly ladeej next week! ðŸ¤—
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Waise, is this from the trp devi?  Cuz scrutiny doesn't have them yet. 

That's what I want to know if its 2.8 then that is good considering there has been no promos. This means we are stuck with this track since the TRPs are slowly increasing, our fredback should count for something though. Hopefully they will be able to find balance in pleasing their TRP audience and the rest of us who have stuck with them since the start.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Chalo, now that's done with, we can all go sleep. 

You know what is strange that during the weekend while watching SP the channel went on showing promos for Mahadev which IPK is competing with for the 8.00 pm slot.

Found it very strange. I think life ok is SP sister channel but why not promote IPK but another show that too at 8.00 time slot.
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: docgirl

Thanks ippy. I said 2.5-2.7, so just'll miss! 

@all: Rabba Ve. Will be off IF for the rest of the week... have a blast in AD and on the hangout, show ka koi bharosaa nahin. Will catch all you lauly ladeej next week! ðŸ¤—

Shiela, enjoy your time off 🤗

Aapse baat kiye muddatten ho gayi. On another edition then

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

You know what is strange that during the weekend while watching SP the channel went on showing promos for Mahadev which IPK is competing with for the 8.00 pm slot.

Found it very strange. I think life ok is SP sister channel but why not promote IPK but another show that too at 8.00 time slot.

Life OK is the sister channel but why promote their shows on SP and not promote their own shows enough? There is nothing for IPKKND, all I see is PKDH and DABH promoted non stop. IPKKND needs a promo
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Life OK is the sister channel but why promote their shows on SP and not promote their own shows enough? There is nothing for IPKKND, all I see is PKDH and DABH promoted non stop. IPKKND needs a promo

PKDH?
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">PKDH?</font>

sore love
mandy0310 thumbnail

Rajshri's show on SP, its been doing really well lately in the TRPs

It is now confirmed 2.8 is the latest TRP for IPKKND.
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sari joining you - NO to cruelty!

Cvs/PH we love to hate shyaam and have demanded him back but I guess you din't get the message clear.

We want him back so that he is exposed. Start with the baby steps already.
We want him back so that Anjali comes out strong.
We want him back so that ArHi becomes Anjalis strength.
We want him back so that ArHi truimphs over him.

Maybe you are going that route maybe not. When you could your other shows lead lady play cupid for villain I really can't hope anything other than watching every episode as it comes.

Characters have been dumbed down post marriage and post kidnapping kind of sealed it. So please give us dil pe tand beh jane wale moments. Pretty pretty please.

Shatir dimaag is something I don't even think about anymore. ASR is a person whos dimaag stops working when he in hussa and KKG is a selfless girl. Thats all they have retained mostly.

So let be it but can we have satisfaction of seeing Creepwas pained expression after a properly executed punching session.

Can we have the satisfaction of Nani and Mami supporting ASR with his decision with proper dialogues.

Can we have the satisfaction of khushi standing strong and supporting Arnav in his decision of keeping shyaam away.

Can we have the satisfaction of a bro-sis have a heart to heart conversation that makes sense.

(Thank you very much with at least one proper conversation between ArHi after 6 months of marriage)

Because these are things that is right and after evil has played its part right has to truimph. Thats the part the drama that sells, that's the reason people sit through so much of rona dhona in the first place.

Evil sprouts multiple heads for each that is slaughtered. Its frustrating to see overload of brand new uglier heads with the still very much existing ugly ones.

May good truimph and righteous does not hesitate to be its strength.
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

considering no promos and no sbb sbs its good...
i always wished SP promote Ipk little more sincerely and stop explaining the scenes in detail on SBB and SBS...they are now following the later one and i hope they will start promoting the show too...

by the way ippy can u give the link of the list