Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! - Page 8

docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: madmaxine

I am going to go out on a limb here and say you're just as unforgiving as me Doc...just a little more patient and a lot more polite than I! 

Have fun the rest of the week. ðŸ¤—

Walked right into that one, didn't I? ðŸ˜† Not even more patient or polite... maybe just more determined to see a return on my investment!  At least I have a awesome few days to look forward to... who knows? maybe the show changes, maybe I do. Stranger things have happened! ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by docgirl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Random.
The week of bones.

We got 10 mins of Arshi on Monday. Peppered with ODC shyamli
Tuesday- 1.5 min stare RV from a mile and both leads in different frames.also 30 secs of phone RV
Wednesday- 1 min bone at the end.
Thursday- 4min40s of dori ve. The longest bone of the week. Only because the one holding it nodded off for a bit
Friday- 3 mins 43 secs of gana with flashes of Di in torture state.

And then they wonder why people are rebelling..
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Updated Page 1.   Back in a bit after lullaby-duty.  ðŸ˜›
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Sari--

TRP's will rock with this one...That I can say with conviction...Evil wins...Cliche wins...Kekta makes millions...🤣

Sari, let's see... Until proven wrong I'm going to say 2.5-2.7!  It's been steady at that level for weeks now. Maybe this one is worthy of a sharthawa Ve! God knows the story is not feeding my usually strong sharthing habit... ðŸ˜†
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: docgirl

Savs, you say all these beeeyoootiful things and I want to believe you - I really do! 😃 But when push comes to shove ASR has always turned on Khushi and crushed her. So I'm holding off judgment on whether he's truly recognized his soul's counterpart. I'm  not falling for any of these pretty visuals any more - put up or shut up time for ASR!  ðŸ˜› If he shows me how far he's come when it truly counts, I'll happily join in the greek chorus ðŸ˜‰

😃 Doc, he will turn his frustration on  Khushi more so from sadda haq point of view and they will show him repenting and then all is well. Whom are we kidding, this is after all from his POV. The only track when they truly showed her POV was the napping track. At the end of the track we all heaved a sigh of relief that the swami track will never be relived but the fact that they are likely to show her as a SP heroine sends me the shivers.

I would have the past come up and they separate rather than the all forgiving route towards Shyam.
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ipkbs

Random.
The week of bones.

We got 10 mins of Arshi on Monday. Peppered with ODC shyamli
Tuesday- 1.5 min stare RV from a mile and both leads in different frames.also 30 secs of phone RV
Wednesday- 1 min bone at the end.
Thursday- 4min40s of dori ve. The longest bone of the week. Only because the one holding it nodded off for a bit
Friday- 3 mins 43 secs of gana with flashes of Di in torture state.

And then they wonder why people are rebelling..

Ippy - please stop using the word 'bone' 😆
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: joenet1234

Ippy - please stop using the word 'bone' 😆

you get your head out the atta bin.
I didn't think like that acha..

Fine call it a worm on a fishing line...is that one ok? 😆 no metaphorEdited by ipkbs - 11 years ago
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: howcome

So now that the cvs have declared all the viewers as insensitive can i make a mean point...pleaseee

Jus noticed DI's picture on sari's post ...

SHe really looks fresh (jus back from the spa look!) despite the trauma she had to endure.

🤣  Seriously...I don't think I have ever looked that refreshed or pretty!  Would it have hurt to give her some bags under her eyes, mussed up hair and such?  Your body goes through so much crap in the whole birthing process...I know I looked like a troll after my daughter's births! 😆 I wanna delete all the pics, but hubby will not let me as our little ones are in them!
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -monalisa-

.   We are a no-cable family.  Yes, you read that right, we do not have cable TV.  We severed our relationship with the evil cable and satellite TV providers over 3 yrs ago and have never been happier.   I stumbled upon a youtube video of a IPK scene last Diwali and got hooked.     

high five on the above manisha…same here…the only diff is i hv watched ipk from first day online….n i think today im one of the very very few at hangout who still thinks asr will set things right..n this time a tad sooner….dekhte hain..im in the minority i know😳
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did not like today's episode at all. This is the 2nd week in a row that I have not been tempted to rewatch the show.
 When the best performer on the show is reduced to becoming Arnav's arm candy and has nothing else to do other than wipe his tears and sadly say 'Arnavji', then I have no hopes for the show. Her next job will be to convince Arnav to let Shyam in the house as she is the all sacrificing SP bahu🤢 and can become the punching bag for everyone - again. Yay! 

Like someone said, IPK needs the cheerful, talkative, sensible Khushi back soon and not just for 3-4 minutes a day. 

I know this is not a positive post but thought I'd write what I really felt.