Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So now that the cvs have declared all the viewers as insensitive can i make a mean point...pleaseee
Jus noticed DI's picture on sari's post ...

SHe really looks fresh (jus back from the spa look!) despite the trauma she had to endure.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@ippy and joey…very well said takes…joey..u have asked too many logical questions when lets face it logic is not a high point for ipk 😛 having said that…i feel n i hope im right…that asr will definitely look all of this up…it is after all the same day in ipkland…..i know…i might be a fool 2 still keep my hopes for the shaatir dimag 2 surface…but i think i did see a glimmer of doubt in asr's expressions when the converstaion with dadi n shyam happened…..i might be reading too much in nothingness tho'….lets c
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: howcome

So now that the cvs have declared all the viewers as insensitive can i make a mean point...pleaseee

Jus noticed DI's picture on sari's post ...

SHe really looks fresh (jus back from the spa look!) despite the trauma she had to endure.

😆 i also noticed that when i was watching the episode…she was looking too pretty n fresh…when she should look really tired n anemic….
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvy05

My 3 min and the only takeaway was the beautiful shot of Khushi's hands encompassing Arnav's, in his moment of vulnerability - talking to him about destiny and how some happenings cannot be changed. He listens, accepts the frailty of his past thinking and allows her to lead him back to Anjali's room. A huge step for ASR who realizes that Khushi is indeed his soulmate at every level right from sharing the good times to his deepest insecurities and fears.

Savs, you say all these beeeyoootiful things and I want to believe you - I really do! 😃 But when push comes to shove ASR has always turned on Khushi and crushed her. So I'm holding off judgment on whether he's truly recognized his soul's counterpart. I'm  not falling for any of these pretty visuals any more - put up or shut up time for ASR!  😛 If he shows me how far he's come when it truly counts, I'll happily join in the greek chorus 😉

@all who responded to my kostin: Thanks for your thoughts. Sounds less like the usual IF goulash of varied responses and seems like more anger all around. If forum feedback matters at all, they'll pull this one back. If they don't, all that tamasha about scouts watching IF for feedback will be conclusively shown to be bunkum! Who am I kidding - we all know TRP Maiyya rules with an iron hand! 😆 I guess aaj raat ko pataa chalega  - esp from the daywise breakdowns. 

madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: docgirl

Rabba Ve ladeej  🤗

Today we got a conclusive answer to the kostin - Sari ko gussa kyon aata hai? I could not agree with you more on this one, Sari. Bas bahot ho gaya! 

The show lost the brownie points earned from me for pulling back with Monday's episode. The Anjali-Shyam relationship is being handled in as OTT a manner as is possible - with maximum cruelty as you rightly said, Sari. Anjali (and with her the entire audience) is being dragged all the way down - far, far into the melodrama abyss. All this to what end? ... to make Shyam's entry as dramatic as possible? 

Sari you may feel sympathy for Anjali's character but I don't think they're doing her character any favors - but what do I know? 😕  Taking on the blame and begging forgiveness? Oh peeleejh! Nothing about Anjali's motivation makes any sense. The show has taken no care to set it up, if anything her state of mind (such as it is!) has been systematically obscured. It's hard to feel empathy for someone who seems impenetrable and just well... dumb! The victim card infuriates me ---- it devalues true victims who have no resources to fight back and are deserving of our compassion. 

I don't care any more about rise of the steel magnolia or watching Anjali do a fearsome Kali dance when she finally rises. This is awful to watch and it's even more awful to contemplate how pathetic the emotional manipulation of the audience is. Enough already! 

Are there any female characters left to root for other than Naani? Do they really have to make Daadi so unidimensional? She seems to care nothing for Arnav, less than nothing for Anjali or her lost child (given her accepting silence of Shyam's appalling accusation!)... her ONLY goal seems to be to return damaadji to his "rightful" place in RM! At this point does it matter if she has a traumatized past or even her own reasons for her prejudice? Characters can be flawed, grey... but they must display at least a spark of humanity or none of this matters, show us there is something worth redeeming. 

Khushi has been reduced to nothing more than a trusted appendage ... a crutch, a support who is mute and largely without agency. Knowing IPK as we do, this can only mean that for Khushi satyanash is right around the corner. She's going to stand against Arnav on the Shyam issue and I'm pretty sure we'll see a rather rude end to the love-dovey trust that is in place now. Nafrat here we come... color me shocked if that doesn't happen sometime soon. 

So last night when I signed off I'd hoped for a thappadgate repeat. We got that and much more -mukkagate galore. It ought to have been one for seeti maroing and coin throwing. But not only was the execution of the mukkas as unconvincing as can be, the entire OTT drama just left a bad taste in the mouth. There was no satisfaction to be gained - at least for me. 

Oh and the great mumbler was back in glorious mumbling form.  Someone do something about that already! 

My tolerance for this less than useless drama is sinking fast. It's just as well I'm travelling tomorrow and will miss the rest of the IPK week. The forced detox will be a blessing in disguise.  Maybe by the time I return, the show will have restored some measure of balance --- I'm not holding my breath!

I am going to go out on a limb here and say you're just as unforgiving as me Doc...just a little more patient and a lot more polite than I! 

Have fun the rest of the week. 🤗
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Ooh la la! Ladies I am happy to report that I am NOT the evil twin 😆

aakri kwaish fulfilled samjo...Ab bolo kab aana hai ram naam karne...😆

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bobop

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">😆i also noticed that when i was watching the episode…she was looking too pretty n fresh…when she should look really tired n anemic….</font>

She got a new foundation.
I'm sure of it.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: docgirl

Savs, you say all these beeeyoootiful things and I want to believe you - I really do! 😃 But when push comes to shove ASR has always turned on Khushi and crushed her. So I'm holding off judgment on whether he's truly recognized his soul's counterpart. I'm  not falling for any of these pretty visuals any more - put up or shut up time for ASR!  😛 If he shows me how far he's come when it truly counts, I'll happily join in the greek chorus 😉

@all who responded to my kostin: Thanks for your thoughts. Sounds less like the usual IF goulash of varied responses and seems like more anger all around. If forum feedback matters at all, they'll pull this one back. If they don't, all that tamasha about scouts watching IF for feedback will be conclusively shown to be bunkum! Who am I kidding - we all know TRP Maiyya rules with an iron hand! 😆 I guess aaj raat ko pataa chalega  - esp from the daywise breakdowns. 

TRP's will rock with this one...That I can say with conviction...Evil wins...Cliche wins...Kekta makes millions...🤣

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Ratna, the reason many of us have hanged onto this show as long as we have is Arnav and Khushi who truly are the soul of this show. If there is one thing the writers have done right is showing the growth of these two as a couple, their scenes were a treat to watch and as long as their bond continues to strenghten and they try to fight these battles together then I will watch

Mandy you are so right the writers have not messed up much when it comes to Arnav and kushis story...only when you see Arhi interact with other characters they are shown dumb and stupid..like when it comes to Arnav and Shyam we see Arnav acts like an idiot but when it comes to kushi Arnav is always a smarty pant..How come???😆

I do hope Anjali realises how evil her hubby is...but somehow I dont feel so hopeful as you do and I think it will be a looong time before she realises!
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainah09

I honestly expected Arnav to look into how she fell and try to piece the puzzle together...but then again  never did think he had much of a Shaatir dimag...even then lets see if they address her fall in tomorrows episode...

Hi everyone,

Powerful and fierce takes by all tonight!  Sari, loved your post...it articulated all the thoughts racing around the hangout!  👏

The above points are driving me bat sh*t crazy...When the half-a**ed "accident" caused Anjali to miscarry, I assumed that the CVs may have shown this convoluted/half-baked scheme in order to have Arnav-Kushi investigate and figure out Shyam's evil intentions.. But to have everyone come home without even a mention of glass in the feet, or an electric shock..is just plain stupid and insulting as an audience member.😡

They could have easily shown a much less convoluted plan by which Shyam caused Anjali to miscarry...😡

And yes, why waste time trying to build "suspense" over who the man walking down the hospital corridor could be.  For freak's sake...the prior precap already showed it to be Shyam, and even without the precap, I would have bet that it was gonna be him.  It's not a surprise CVs!!! Not even remotely...😡

Miss my show!  But hoping against hope that it will return...yes, am in my SKD dammit!