Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Sari great post but it can't get anymore cruel than what we watched Friday where he cold heartedly killed his child, there is not even an ounce of remorse in him even now there is none. Shyam cannot be redeemed for this no matter how hard the CVs try, killing his child just took things to a whole new low.

As for ill treatment of women nothing new, look at what we had to watch Khushi endure all those months only reason we tolerated it was because of the fight Khushi put up. Now if only they can have Anjali emerge a stronger person here, like I said in my post she needs to be shown realizing Shyam's true colors. Slowly I want to see Anjali picking up on things with the help of her family, this is the time where they need to stop keeping her in her bubble and expose her to reality otherwise she will always dependant on someone like Shyam

Mandy - On a different note, just love your new DP. I have become quite a fan of Anushka but her face always reminds me of you :-) 
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bobop

wow'.sari is angry today..that is a first for me😲

Not angry at all...But I felt the need to speak up...Bahut hogaya...Where are the smart, intelligent women? Why is this show just portraying strong men, more so the villain...I have given up on Anji and Khushi a long time ago but now this new obsession to hurt Anji over and over again is not acceptable...Either they are dumb or they are subjected to cruelty..Khushi again headed on the dumb path...Sab DKL...🤢

howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reguser

Everyone's taste is different. Some people like horror stories and some like comedy and some other like romance or drama. No one is right or wrong. But the the issue here is, this serial was something different last year and beginning of this year with evil and naive characters in the background and now it is stretched so much that evil and naive characters are in the fore-front. 

Anyhow, I have the choice. Remote and FF buttons are there to help me avoiding seeing "helpless" women tormented by men. So no complaints.

I agree that everyone's taste is varied. I cant handle horror movies so i dont see them but if the movie declares itself as a romance then i should get that or at least it should make me believe that it will be a romance ...currently i dont get those vibes from this one. 
Yes. God bless the FF button...earlier i used to feel for the REPLAY now i feel bad for the FF.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

As for ill treatment of women nothing new, look at what we had to watch Khushi endure all those months only reason we tolerated it was because of the fight Khushi put up. Now if only they can have Anjali emerge a stronger person here, like I said in my post she needs to be shown realizing Shyam's true colors. Slowly I want to see Anjali picking up on things with the help of her family, this is the time where they need to stop keeping her in her bubble and expose her to reality otherwise she will always dependant on someone like Shyam

well said mandy..this is exactly what cvs need 2 do..n i think that is what im expecting they will…i guess a lil bit more patience from our side (i know there is none left for most of the SGs and rightly so)
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Did I not tell you guys that the cuts on her feet will be swept under the rug and will never be mentioned. Because that makes it easy for writers (as they don't like to think) to make re entry easy.

CVs like this character and we know it. Found some connection here between them and Shyam. Shyam killed his own baby and looks like CVs are killing their own baby too.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ROOMAL

A paisa wasool episode. 😃

Who would have thought of this a year ago.

Khushi  consoles Arnav and gently tells him that he is not a failure as he had tried his best in giving his Di a better life with all the happiness in the world but somethings are beyond one's control. She reminds him that his Di needs him more now .  Arnav these days  is putty in Khushi's hands, he gathers courage to face Anjali and  just opens her cabin's door and''lo'..faces non other than the snake !!  The ASR in Arnav is awakened, he drags Daiyya Ho out by his coller with Dadi screaming behind with her 0.5 expressions. ASR  slaps and warns Shyaam to never come back in his Di's life. Stoppy tries to do the only thing she can, she admonishes ASR for humiliating the 'damaad' of the house and lo behold !!!!...Stoppy's 0.5 expressions improves to 1.0 ( courtesy Roxy, she pointed out the improvement in Dadi's single constipated facial expression ) as she adoringly gazes into damaadji's face. Shyaam , the kaminaa ( Excuse the language, ladies)  sheds some crocodile tears  and tries to make ASR guilty of neglecting his sister and also hits him below the belt by telling him that he will never understand the grief of loosing a child as a does not have a child of his own ( that was pretty below the belt..he..he'.😆.Arnav bechara abhi tak ek full kiss nahi kar paye, baap hone ka baat toh abhi bahaut door hai'.). Ab the paisa wasool shot of the day'..ASR punches Shyaam 8 times,👏 stopping only when Khushi controls him.

Shyaam leaves but promising himself that he will be back in RM and no one can stop him. Dadi lovingly wishes him goodbye and Arnav has a mentos moment when he realizes that Stoppy and Shyaam know each other and are in league. ASR decides then and there to take his Di home  swatting aside all of Stoppy's rukavats.

At home, Arnav asks only his Khushi to help him take Di to her room. He warns everybody especially sour faced Dadi that he will not tolerate Shyaam's presence in his Di's life.

Now, the moot point is will our Sanka devi  commit hara-kiri and bring back Daiyya Ho going against Arnav after seeing nazook  kali Anjali's condition ??? We all know that Khushi has this personality disorder of being mahaan  and too much self sacrificing. Will this create a rift with Arnav  ?

Will Arnav now fast forward his wedding so that Khushi is always with him in these testing times ?

Will the CVs stop glorifying cruelty, abuse and sheer villainy ?
Please can we move forward and see a strong Anjali rising from the ashes like a phoenix ?
Edited by Hriju321 - 11 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Ratna, the reason many of us have hanged onto this show as long as we have is Arnav and Khushi who truly are the soul of this show. If there is one thing the writers have done right is showing the growth of these two as a couple, their scenes were a treat to watch and as long as their bond continues to strenghten and they try to fight these battles together then I will watch

Ippy
, loved your post only you can make a hilarious take on this episode

Aashi
, I'm not surprised that there has been no mention of the blood my guess is Shyam cleaned it up since the security at RM sucks. Seriously, what is the point of having security when Shyam can go and come as he pleases??

I too wonder where Payal was in this episode, she should've been shown comforting Akash or helping take care of Anjali. I hope they don't go back to limited screentime for Akash and Payal, this is the time to bring both to the forefront and stand a united front with Arnav and Khushi to protect Anjali.

Shwets, I completely agree that this drama could have been held off until the wedding was over. I said this in Sush's post, this outrage would not have been so huge had we had more focus on Arnav and Khushi. We are not getting the big wedding we hoped for but would it have hurt to spend some more time on the rituals?? Arnav and Khushi are the reason many of us watch yet as viewers we were cheated out of the most beautiful scenes because of an abrupt end or rushed all together to make room for drama. It was not a good move.
Edited by .Mandy. - 11 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Not angry at all...But I felt the need to speak up...Bahut hogaya...Where are the smart, intelligent women? Why is this show just portraying strong men, more so the villain...I have given up on Anji and Khushi a long time ago but now this new obsession to hurt Anji over and over again is not acceptable...Either they are dumb or they are subjected to cruelty..Khushi again headed on the dumb path...Sab DKL...🤢

yup…i agree….n i feel the only reason this happened was to redeem anjali from DKS….everyone is talking of poor anjali….when the audience was pretty much divided when anjali was pining for her bro in an arguably weird way…now i feel..it will be full on duel between arnav and shyam…..we all have been told time n again gul is obsessed with asr's character….n that she prefers male character prominence in an otherwise female dominated tellyworld…lets c…ive not yet lost hope in ipk ..honestly….😊
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Rant #2, feel free to skip...😆

What I am upset is the pathetic portrayal of Anjali and Khushi and tonight I sensed Khushi yet again going down that path.
.It is a fun watch if it is a battle of equals but this one sided battle is not perking my interest'.How long are we laying the ground work? We are just going in circles and 360's'.The creativity has come to a screeching halt'.

Ooh la la! Ladies I am happy to report that I am NOT the evil twin 😆
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sari great post but it can't get anymore cruel than what we watched Friday where he cold heartedly killed his child, there is not even an ounce of remorse in him even now there is none. Shyam cannot be redeemed for this no matter how hard the CVs try, killing his child just took things to a whole new low.

Mandy - love your optimism 👏 but tomorrow Shyam is back just to get Anji agitated. To make a case for his comeback...He has already started playing the guilt card on her. If he isn't caught, he will further that notion...So that dadi can say, it was Arnav's decision that caused all the grief...Arnav's decision crux of her argument...

Anji will never be shown strong as long as Shyam is here. And Shyam is not going anywhere...😆 What I have a problem with is women have no personalities that sets them apart...Khushi did but now she has been reduced to nothing...Just a crutch like Doc said...