Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

how can arti tell her in laws if its intimate (Page 2)

Artemis_1122 Senior Member
Artemis_1122
Artemis_1122

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

oh i thought that it was probably a mumbai scene that rainy night, but apparently yash is thinking of all the rainy nights, lol, now i don't understand what that bhopal rainy nite have to do with mumbai rainy nite which i believed was when something happened, ok waiting is the name of the game for pv...thank you...
no problem.
I wish it was a mumbai flashback. It would've made more sense. Why is he remembering something that happened over a month ago that didn't even seem that important at the time? maybe yash notices/ remembers things about Aarti more than he lets on. Embarrassed God, he's so stubborn.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepti1808

shindom Groupbie
shindom
shindom

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

I think the cvs are not ready with the mumbai rain scene, I mean they have not yet shot the scene and thats why they r showing the old rain scene...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepti1808

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
It might not be reason as some other is definiitely there.
DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

the episode when yash went back to his room after laying on his mother's lap he was having flashbacks, in the last flashback he had he was walking towards arti who seem to have on the same anarkali from the scenes with aman, yash and herself...take a look at it again i can't remember the exact episode, the morning he woke up after hearing his mother doing her prayer. the intimacy i am speaking about is between yash and arti, i don't believe there is any thing but a strong friendship between aman and arti...

there is no such episode. The scene u r mentioning is taken from the old epi where aarti plays with rain. thats not a new epi in Mumbai.
and Yash is not angry with her becoz something intimate happened b/w them. 

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 05 September 2012 at 8:08am
DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis_1122

lol I agree.
but what do you mean "Yash walking towards Aarti" in the flashback? I don't remember anything like that. I thought you meant something intimate between Aarti/Aman which I highly doubt happened. but you are right. talking abt that whole incident is just awkward. no wonder SP left.

ya thats impossible. and if that ever came true, Yash's anger would be more than justified, and aarti will be ruined for ever, ruined beyond redemption. so that can never be possible!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index