India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

how can arti tell her in laws if its intimate

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
everyone wants to know what happened that rainy night, by watching the flashback yash was walking towards arti, if something intimate happend how in gods name can arti tell her inlaws about this very private moment, the only reason that yash will feel that he betrayed arpita and is punishing himself if that happens, hopefully we might get the reason before the end of the year...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26ShopnilaArtemis_1122sweetysaranpankhinirmalac99-MishtyBlue-Deepti1808maha9PuvZ

Artemis_1122 Senior Member
Artemis_1122
Artemis_1122

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
lol I agree.
but what do you mean "Yash walking towards Aarti" in the flashback? I don't remember anything like that. I thought you meant something intimate between Aarti/Aman which I highly doubt happened. but you are right. talking abt that whole incident is just awkward. no wonder SP left.
ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
the episode when yash went back to his room after laying on his mother's lap he was having flashbacks, in the last flashback he had he was walking towards arti who seem to have on the same anarkali from the scenes with aman, yash and herself...take a look at it again i can't remember the exact episode, the morning he woke up after hearing his mother doing her prayer. the intimacy i am speaking about is between yash and arti, i don't believe there is any thing but a strong friendship between aman and arti...
Artemis_1122
Artemis_1122

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
oh.. that flashback. that's from an earlier episode when Aarti was in the balcony playing in the rain. as she comes back inside she collides with Yash. they just slowed down that part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepti1808

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
its the episode of the 29th august, when yash went back to his room, he saw the lightening coming through the window and remembered the flashback, not the one with arti playing in the rain, he had on his white pyjamas and she the anarkali, go to the episode and you will see the flashback, it is two very small flashbacks. he walked backwards onto the couch and was remembering...check it out...
Artemis_1122
Artemis_1122

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

You mean this flashback:

It's the flashback of the 20th july episode... same scene as the one she's playing in the rain. you can tell it's exactly the same.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepti1808

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
By the year end?? Aiyo.. CV u better dont drag in anymore. Anyway what u mention is also possible!
ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
oh i thought that it was probably a mumbai scene that rainy night, but apparently yash is thinking of all the rainy nights, lol, now i don't understand what that bhopal rainy nite have to do with mumbai rainy nite which i believed was when something happened, ok waiting is the name of the game for pv...thank you...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Artemis_1122Deepti1808PuvZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index