muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
its rly irking me
i thought krishna is rly intelligent
but she isnt
does she have short  term memory loss
ok before coming to tat point she took all of them to other room to talk wid ravi then y she left her bag in cot where pinky was there
she was gibing lectures and advices to ravi tat pinky can go to any extent and she is dangerous blah blah
then wat about u when uknw pinky so well how can u b so careless.
ok leave it how the bag kept in middle of the cot felldown?u had seen ur bag in pinky hands.u checked ur bad found the envelope did u open the envelope and checked it whether there is a paper or not in the envelope no.why so much carelessness when u knw u have an enemy whoz dangerous and all ofa sudden came to ur home wid her family and seen her withur handbag and tat to on the day when ur goingto give urapplication form

with such sort of silly mistakes i dnt knw how she became BDO and how she is applying for IAS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celina30taahir004

celina30 Senior Member
celina30
celina30

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
I agree with everything you said x 5!! Silly girl, Krishna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Yes krishna needs to learn this clverness against BDP . I hope she learns soon.

taahir004

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I think Pinto has to teach Krishna to toughten up against BDP , I really felt Krishna was been very careless she does not expect Pinto to use his brain all of the time she too knows BDP but she just checked and saw 1st envelope was there and did not bother to double check she seems to be very naive

kmfan_2

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index