India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

In defense of RD (Page 2)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Sunny yaar well said and Abhi well said too re..you said it all..Actors are professionals and they are jsut doing their work i.e follow the script and orders..
Just like we cant go against our boss in or work ,these actors cant go against their boss i.e Ekta.
Just like we have our confidentiality agreement with the employer not to reveal anything outside about the organization or anything related,these actors also sign their confidentiality agreement with Balaji in their contract/
Just like we get out our work ad enjoy our life,they too have all rights to enjoy with their real life.
We are paid in our work to do our job,they are paid to do their job i.e acting.

There is nothing wrong them in being their normal self and having some masti off-screen.On screen if their reel characters have to cry and do sacrifice crap does not mean off screen they have to look sad.
Reel life is different from real and in real life they are not reel life characters but themselves..All the actors have every right to enjoy themselves for all the hard-work they put in.
Story tracks are decided by the production houses i.e Ekta in this case.All the actors are her employers.Just like we do our work in our job,they do theirs.
Actors are also humans and they deserve their private space just like us.Their hard-work is greatly appreciated..
I am not a RD fan but I appreciate his work and his effort he puts to his work.I am a Arman/Sushita/Hiten fan but appreciate all the actors work in PR and wish them success in their career as actors.

PS : Sunny re topic opener name is Abhi LOL and not Arjun LOL

Edited by Jaishankar - 04 September 2012 at 9:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapsaf2012sunny8410MAshlaikabonibright

sunny8410M Goldie
sunny8410M
sunny8410M

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
can't explain better than the way u have, Jai. So simple and effective. And regarding the topic opener's name, didn't know his real name, that's why reffered him by his username. From now on, will refer him as Abhi.
@jai n abhi: noticed one thing. So far three of us have supported RD n none of us is a RD fan. Strange. I think we all r ekta ke maare hue and familier with all her tactics tht's why. I m sure RD fans will support him once they get familier with Ekta Maiyaa warna hum to hain hi uske support mei

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012JaishankarAshlaika

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunny8410M

can't explain better than the way u have, Jai. So simple and effective. And regarding the topic opener's name, didn't know his real name, that's why reffered him by his username. From now on, will refer him as Abhi.
@jai n abhi: noticed one thing. So far three of us have supported RD n none of us is a RD fan. Strange. I think we all r ekta ke maare hue and familier with all her tactics tht's why. I m sure RD fans will support him once they get familier with Ekta Maiyaa warna hum to hain hi uske support mei

So true Sunny isnt it..Guess we are the hopeless ones LOL and hahaha yaar Abhi is a girl's name hence mentioned .ITs a she and not he LOL...
So true isnt yaar we have been biten by Ekta before badly and know all her tactics..WE are ingrained in her tactics LOL
Feel bad for the actors of the show..Inside they would be so irritated when they are asked to play such crap..Most irritated would be I think Anki n Hiten for the total non-sense in their storyline which is going on for ages now it seems..Ouch..RD n Asha will also I guess join the list now.

saf2012Ashlaikabonibright

sunny8410M Goldie
sunny8410M
sunny8410M

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
sorry for the abhi mishap buddy. N really sorry Abhi.

@Jai: They all will definitely consult a psychatrist after PR gets over. They will need one definitely.

@jai: waise u r a boy na or u too r a girl. I m really confused. PR has taken a toll on my mind i guess.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012Jaishankar

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

@Jai: They all will definitely consult a psychatrist after PR gets over. They will need one definitely.

@jai: waise u r a boy na or u too r a girl. I m really confused. PR has taken a toll on my mind i guess.

hahaha sunny yaar this is tooo much i am a boy of course LOL..PR surely is taking its toll on all of usLOLD'oh
so true they need to consult one for sure for the non-sense ditched to them n we also need one for seeing n bearing it LOLGeek

saf2012sunny8410MAshlaika

sunny8410M Goldie
sunny8410M
sunny8410M

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

hahaha sunny yaar this is tooo much i am a boy of course LOL..PR surely is taking its toll on all of usLOLD'oh
so true they need to consult one for sure for the non-sense ditched to them n we also need one for seeing n bearing it LOLGeek

glad to see i m not the only crazy guy amosgst all girlsSmile  and yes we need a pyschatrist at first hand i think as we are still ready to watch pr even after knwing the forthcoming  crapsOuch 

Edited by sunny8410M - 05 September 2012 at 1:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012Jaishankar

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
I completely second  u...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012sunny8410MJaishankarAshlaika

Go to top