Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sunny8410M

can't explain better than the way u have, Jai. So simple and effective. And regarding the topic opener's name, didn't know his real name, that's why reffered him by his username. From now on, will refer him as Abhi.
@jai n abhi: noticed one thing. So far three of us have supported RD n none of us is a RD fan. Strange. I think we all r ekta ke maare hue and familier with all her tactics tht's why. I m sure RD fans will support him once they get familier with Ekta Maiyaa warna hum to hain hi uske support mei

So true Sunny isnt it..Guess we are the hopeless ones ðŸ˜† and hahaha yaar Abhi is a girl's name hence mentioned .ITs a she and not he ðŸ˜†...
So true isnt yaar we have been biten by Ekta before badly and know all her tactics..WE are ingrained in her tactics ðŸ˜†
Feel bad for the actors of the show..Inside they would be so irritated when they are asked to play such crap..Most irritated would be I think Anki n Hiten for the total non-sense in their storyline which is going on for ages now it seems....RD n Asha will also I guess join the list now.
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry for the abhi mishap buddy. N really sorry Abhi.

@Jai: They all will definitely consult a psychatrist after PR gets over. They will need one definitely.

@jai: waise u r a boy na or u too r a girl. I m really confused. PR has taken a toll on my mind i guess.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunny8410M

sorry for the abhi mishap buddy. N really sorry Abhi.

@Jai: They all will definitely consult a psychatrist after PR gets over. They will need one definitely.

@jai: waise u r a boy na or u too r a girl. I m really confused. PR has taken a toll on my mind i guess.

hahaha sunny yaar this is tooo much i am a boy of course ðŸ˜†..PR surely is taking its toll on all of us😆
so true they need to consult one for sure for the non-sense ditched to them n we also need one for seeing n bearing it ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤“
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

hahaha sunny yaar this is tooo much i am a boy of course ðŸ˜†..PR surely is taking its toll on all of us😆
so true they need to consult one for sure for the non-sense ditched to them n we also need one for seeing n bearing it ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤“

glad to see i m not the only crazy guy amosgst all girls😊  and yes we need a pyschatrist at first hand i think as we are still ready to watch pr even after knwing the forthcoming  craps 
Edited by sunny8410M - 11 years ago
bonibright thumbnail
I completely second  u...😊