India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

In defense of RD

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Hei guys...i have read a lot about RD being selfish, that's why he is not replying...trust me guys that is not the case...i am big football fan..and i follow some of them on twitter, after a match say the footballer tweets, about why they lost a game...because the referee is bias, or because the way the team played that day was like headless chickens...they get fined...by the FA and also by the club..if they talk about any problems in the club, they get fined...if they talk about players from another club they get fined...and i am not talking about small amounts...sometimes the fine can be around 100,000 pounds...

I think it is the same with RD, Jia, and any other actor...they have been warn that they should not talk about it...that's why RD hasn't replied not because he doesn't want to...he can't...he will reply once he can..

I know most of you all are very frustrated and angry but try and understand RD'd side...i am not a big fan of his..but from what i know he is the blue boy of balaji telefilms, he has not done any show except with balaji..and we have heard that the PR team is keeping a tight lit on the track, none of them are talking about it..so how can we except RD to talk about it...not listening to them would jeopardise his career...

and don't worry people maybe i am crazy, stupid or just mad...but i have been watching PR for 3 years...one lesson i have learned no matter what...the hero will always be with the heroine in the end...my opinion only...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

munny2halfsonaAwesome2210.Jen.Jaishankarsmiley20crazygirl4RDarjunpurvixoAnAvidReaderbonibright

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
REALLY?????!!!!! ... i am referring to your last bit... so which hero and heroine are together...tell me?  Perhaps at the end... yah... maybe Purvi will go kill herself and Achana will go save her and both are fatally injured but survives long enough for Arjun and Manav to come to them and say 'I love you Purvi I will never leave you", "I love you Archana, I have always loved you and i know you are a good soul..." then both Purvi and Archana die happy in the knowledge that Arjun and Manav loves them respectively.  THE END...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonibright

sunny8410M Goldie
sunny8410M
sunny8410M

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
absolutely arjun (sorry don't know ur real name). Even i have stated the similar fact in another post that said all the actors, especially RD n Jia lied to thier fans n were enjoying in sbs. I mean just try to understand a simple fact tht they all r just actors n have to act acc. to the script. They can't interfere in the cv's department. And Balaji didn't allow any of its actor to interfere with the script, even Hiten n Ankita who r much senior than RD, Asha n Jia didn't interfere in the story so wht can

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012Jaishankar

sunny8410M Goldie
sunny8410M
sunny8410M

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
RD, Asha n Jia do who have just started their career. Their one mistake can ruin thier entire career. They r here to fulfill their dreams n earn a living for themselves. They know how to respect their fans because they know its a fan who can make or ruin their entire career. But it would be so wrong on their fan's behalf to expect such kind of thing which can put an end to their favorite star's career. I mean fans have to respect their privacy n their boundations if they trully love them, rather thn blaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012JaishankarAshlaikaAnAvidReader

sunny8410M Goldie
sunny8410M
sunny8410M

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
thm for that over which they have no control. Fans who r complaining tht RD n the gang lied to them shd be aware at first of the fact they can't ask anything from any actor regarding the script n storyline, as in balaji no actor or actress , no matter how much popular n favorite he or she is , are allowed to disclose the details. They r strictly ordered to speak as per the PH, and if they didn't follow the rule, their entire career can jeopardize. So why anyone would take tht risk? They are here to make

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012JaishankarAnAvidReader

sunny8410M Goldie
sunny8410M
sunny8410M

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
their career n not for answering the questions. I know many of the fans are upset n sad, but they shd target the ph n cvs and not the actors, who r doing just doing their job. At last, i would just like to say tht don't get so much attached to a daily soap, its just a fiction and not reality. Many of the fans were upset that the PR gang was enjoying in sbs, how illogical is that. I mean, just because thier onscreen characters are facing tough times, they can not enjoy in their real life. Really how lame is

saf2012Jaishankar

sunny8410M Goldie
sunny8410M
sunny8410M

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
tht. They all r human beings and don't need instructions from us that at what time they shd laugh n cry? Just because they r practical n not over sensitive like some of us plus know very well to differenciate between their reel n real life , does not mean that they don't care for their fans. At last, i would like to say tht as a fan, we must understand the obligations our favorites has to follow rather than blaming n insulting themn we shd respect their private n personal matters.

saf2012Jaishankar

sunny8410M Goldie
sunny8410M
sunny8410M

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
At last, i would like to say sorry if my words hurt anyone's feeling n sorry for multiple postings. Posting from my mobile tht's why.And plus don't think i am n RD n Asha fan tht's why defending them. I m a hardcore HGT fan n watching PR only because of Hiten n Ankita to some extent but really love n respect the whole PR cast for their awesome acting n the hardwork they r putting in to make this show a success. Love the whole Pr cast n will watch the show till it comes to an end.
Really a great post arjun

Edited by sunny8410M - 04 September 2012 at 9:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012JaishankarAnAvidReaderbonibright

Go to top