Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Don't want Anjali to Unite ArHi ever !!! (Page 2)

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
r u kidding me????????
poojali has played enough role in last two weeks...
so plz no scrren space & time  for "drama queen"...in arshi wedding track...
can't tolerate anymore poojali...Dead...enough dose of poojali to me...it will last forever...in a scary way...no girl wants a sister in law like poojali...trying to grab attention...
always wants to become an apple of a n adult & married brother's eye...yikesss

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_Mahi122vijji12Akanksha-LadyLaLasbk2Mephisto

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
no more Anjali  drama b/w Arshi
as u said let her stand in one corner without displaying her water works that is more than enough

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_Mahi122AmazingAmyAkanksha-Mephisto

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
YUPPP that would be OUTRAGEOUS...
In fact I would say then..oK DEDEICATE THE NEXT 20 EPISODES TO ANJ and her PAIN and GIVE HER ALL THE SCREEN SPACE...so that she feels like a n IMPORTANT PART OF TEH SHOW..

But when it comes to ASR and Khushi- LET THEM BE THEIR OWN POEPLE ...THEY MAY HATE EACH OTHER THEY MAY LOVE EACH OTHER...BUT LET THEM BE THE CENTER OF IT ALL ... DONT SHOW ANJ SUDDENLY BECOMING BIIIGG AND BRINING THEM TOGETHER...

aashi_Mahi122LadyLaLasbk2Mephisto

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymail_my

YUPPP that would be OUTRAGEOUS...
In fact I would say then..oK DEDEICATE THE NEXT 20 EPISODES TO ANJ and her PAIN and GIVE HER ALL THE SCREEN SPACE...so that she feels like a n IMPORTANT PART OF TEH SHOW..

But when it comes to ASR and Khushi- LET THEM BE THEIR OWN POEPLE ...THEY MAY HATE EACH OTHER THEY MAY LOVE EACH OTHER...BUT LET THEM BE THE CENTER OF IT ALL ... DONT SHOW ANJ SUDDENLY BECOMING BIIIGG AND BRINING THEM TOGETHER...

Why only 20 episodes - CVs should just dedicate the entire show to her. After all - she is being loved by everyone here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_Mahi122Mephisto

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by Mahi122

hmmm...so all these posts saying Anjali will be the fairy godmother uniting ArHI are scaring me...coz I don't want her to play any role in the love story...there is absolutely no focus on Kushi in the story...it is all about Anjali these days...I only want her to stand in a corner and throw flowers as ArShi get married...don't want to see anymore Anjali...

ROFL

Sorry, that image just popped into my mind...her smiling in the corner with that big, fake smile plastered on her face...acting like she's okay with not being the center of attention.

And walking around distributing Jalebis...making sure everyone sees her...LOL

Jokes apart, I hope immediately after Arhi marriage,  Dadi takes Rudali, her favorite Damadji and goes on a teerth yatra...leave the love birds alone for sometime...all the problems of RM gone together - imagine the bliss! Om Shanti Shanti OM... in Shantivan LOL

Edited by sbk2 - 04 September 2012 at 5:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_Mahi122AmazingAmyvijji12LadyLaLaMephistoxAaliya

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Pri, generally I am not a violent person but whenever Anjali smiles I feel like punching her teeth.

That's because you are a genuinely sweet person, so you can see through her fakeness.

aashi_Mahi122Akanksha-LadyLaLaMephisto

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveydovey

Pri, generally I am not a violent person but whenever Anjali smiles I feel like punching her teeth.

That's because you are a genuinely sweet person, so you can see through her fakeness.

Oh gawd Embarrassed I lub you Pri. You are a very very very sweet person too <3

And Anji is just DUH. Drama queen. 

Edited by loveydovey - 04 September 2012 at 5:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by Mahi122

hmmm...so all these posts saying Anjali will be the fairy godmother uniting ArHI are scaring me...coz I don't want her to play any role in the love story...there is absolutely no focus on Kushi in the story...it is all about Anjali these days...I only want her to stand in a corner and throw flowers as ArShi get married...don't want to see anymore Anjali...

ROFL

Sorry, that image just popped into my mind...her smiling in the corner with that big, fake smile plastered on her face...acting like she's okay with not being the center of attention.

And walking around distributing Jalebis...making sure everyone sees her...LOL

Jokes apart, I hope immediately after Arhi marriage,  Dadi takes Rudali, her favorite Damadji and goes on a teerth yatra...leave the love birds alone for sometime...all the problems of RM gone together - imagine the bliss! Om Shanti Shanti OM... in Shantivan LOL

Why wait for the Shaadi? they should depart immediately, nek kaam aur poonch poonch ? ..Khushi is the first bride I see who has been sidelined in her own wedding..

Anjali has now exhausted all her emotions and tricks in her book to gain sympathy yet failed miserably... perhaps she should try the next best thing, leave RM.. we may miss her then... Absence makes the heart grow fonder .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Akanksha-sbk2

Go to top