Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Don't want Anjali to Unite ArHi ever !!! (Page 2)

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Joined: 10 June 2012
Posts: 3786

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
r u kidding me????????
poojali has played enough role in last two weeks...
so plz no scrren space & time  for "drama queen"...in arshi wedding track...
can't tolerate anymore poojali...Dead...enough dose of poojali to me...it will last forever...in a scary way...no girl wants a sister in law like poojali...trying to grab attention...
always wants to become an apple of a n adult & married brother's eye...yikesss

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_Mahi122vijji12Akanksha-LadyLaLasbk2Mephisto

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 8640

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
no more Anjali  drama b/w Arshi
as u said let her stand in one corner without displaying her water works that is more than enough

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_Mahi122AmazingAmyAkanksha-Mephisto

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Joined: 12 July 2012
Posts: 309

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
YUPPP that would be OUTRAGEOUS...
In fact I would say then..oK DEDEICATE THE NEXT 20 EPISODES TO ANJ and her PAIN and GIVE HER ALL THE SCREEN SPACE...so that she feels like a n IMPORTANT PART OF TEH SHOW..

But when it comes to ASR and Khushi- LET THEM BE THEIR OWN POEPLE ...THEY MAY HATE EACH OTHER THEY MAY LOVE EACH OTHER...BUT LET THEM BE THE CENTER OF IT ALL ... DONT SHOW ANJ SUDDENLY BECOMING BIIIGG AND BRINING THEM TOGETHER...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_Mahi122LadyLaLasbk2Mephisto

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Joined: 03 February 2012
Posts: 7741

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymail_my

YUPPP that would be OUTRAGEOUS...
In fact I would say then..oK DEDEICATE THE NEXT 20 EPISODES TO ANJ and her PAIN and GIVE HER ALL THE SCREEN SPACE...so that she feels like a n IMPORTANT PART OF TEH SHOW..

But when it comes to ASR and Khushi- LET THEM BE THEIR OWN POEPLE ...THEY MAY HATE EACH OTHER THEY MAY LOVE EACH OTHER...BUT LET THEM BE THE CENTER OF IT ALL ... DONT SHOW ANJ SUDDENLY BECOMING BIIIGG AND BRINING THEM TOGETHER...
 
Why only 20 episodes - CVs should just dedicate the entire show to her. After all - she is being loved by everyone here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_Mahi122Mephisto

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Joined: 17 August 2011
Posts: 10431

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by Mahi122

hmmm...so all these posts saying Anjali will be the fairy godmother uniting ArHI are scaring me...coz I don't want her to play any role in the love story...there is absolutely no focus on Kushi in the story...it is all about Anjali these days...I only want her to stand in a corner and throw flowers as ArShi get married...don't want to see anymore Anjali...

ROFL

Sorry, that image just popped into my mind...her smiling in the corner with that big, fake smile plastered on her face...acting like she's okay with not being the center of attention.

And walking around distributing Jalebis...making sure everyone sees her...LOL

Jokes apart, I hope immediately after Arhi marriage,  Dadi takes Rudali, her favorite Damadji and goes on a teerth yatra...leave the love birds alone for sometime...all the problems of RM gone together - imagine the bliss! Om Shanti Shanti OM... in Shantivan LOL


Edited by sbk2 - 04 September 2012 at 5:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_Mahi122AmazingAmyvijji12LadyLaLaMephistoxAaliya

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Joined: 10 March 2012
Posts: 3501

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Pri, generally I am not a violent person but whenever Anjali smiles I feel like punching her teeth.

That's because you are a genuinely sweet person, so you can see through her fakeness.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_Mahi122Akanksha-LadyLaLaMephisto

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 10307

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by loveydovey

Pri, generally I am not a violent person but whenever Anjali smiles I feel like punching her teeth.

That's because you are a genuinely sweet person, so you can see through her fakeness.

Oh gawd Embarrassed I lub you Pri. You are a very very very sweet person too <3

And Anji is just DUH. Drama queen. 


Edited by loveydovey - 04 September 2012 at 5:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Joined: 16 August 2011
Posts: 5578

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by Mahi122

hmmm...so all these posts saying Anjali will be the fairy godmother uniting ArHI are scaring me...coz I don't want her to play any role in the love story...there is absolutely no focus on Kushi in the story...it is all about Anjali these days...I only want her to stand in a corner and throw flowers as ArShi get married...don't want to see anymore Anjali...

ROFL

Sorry, that image just popped into my mind...her smiling in the corner with that big, fake smile plastered on her face...acting like she's okay with not being the center of attention.

And walking around distributing Jalebis...making sure everyone sees her...LOL

Jokes apart, I hope immediately after Arhi marriage,  Dadi takes Rudali, her favorite Damadji and goes on a teerth yatra...leave the love birds alone for sometime...all the problems of RM gone together - imagine the bliss! Om Shanti Shanti OM... in Shantivan LOL


Why wait for the Shaadi? they should depart immediately, nek kaam aur poonch poonch ? ..Khushi is the first bride I see who has been sidelined in her own wedding..

Anjali has now exhausted all her emotions and tricks in her book to gain sympathy yet failed miserably... perhaps she should try the next best thing, leave RM.. we may miss her then... Absence makes the heart grow fonder .
...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Akanksha-sbk2

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OS: Shikdum Romance

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: CrazyChatterbox   Replies: 70   Views: 37551

CrazyChatterbox 70 37551 12 October 2013 at 2:23pm by priyanka1998
New TB Article- Arnav and Khushi to Unite Payash

2

Author: -RD-   Replies: 15   Views: 2897

-RD- 15 2897 30 November 2011 at 10:56pm by ANJ4
Arnav-Khushi to unite Akash-Payal (New SP article)

Author: Mariaa.SG   Replies: 1   Views: 2608

Mariaa.SG 1 2608 30 November 2011 at 12:45pm by minuu
ArHi Pixx Form New Arhi Engegament Promo

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: MaNanHoLiC   Replies: 57   Views: 21631

MaNanHoLiC 57 21631 08 November 2011 at 9:53am by --Siva--
news:ArHi Ka ArHi-Sizzling

2

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 15   Views: 10781

Khilonaa 15 10781 20 October 2011 at 6:55am by Khilonaa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index