India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

hungama

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
this track was shocking at first then interisthing , then too long , then full of filler then a big mess Confused, i mean how can aarti prove her innocence ? just by telling her POV ? and after all this accusation , painfull words how aarti just forgive them , and be back on house ? and yash will the cv make him calm-down just like that out  of no where he will feel guilt and ask forgiveness ? the familly will test aarti again ? will aarti be trusted again easily ? and why aarti is not angry of all this ? and were is paridi ? and why no one is asking about her ? Geek i realy pity the CV because he creat a huge hungama and have the find a way the end it LOL, i think all this week will be full of drama by the family, tears by aarti , cream from family & yash and anger from everybody ( aarti may get angry with her self or amen but never with yash and his privar she is angel with it come on them Confused ) so lets hope PV makers  all the best  ( and wait  when kareena have time the shoot )

Edited by kholita - 04 September 2012 at 4:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Artemis_1122PuvZ

Artemis_1122 Senior Member
Artemis_1122
Artemis_1122

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
I totally agree. I think the CVs bit off more than they can chew. Now after all the melodrama and the weeks spent on this track, it would be hard to avoid disappointing the fans once they reveal the whole story of what happened in Mumbai. No wonder they're stalling.

Edited by Artemis_1122 - 04 September 2012 at 4:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
I know. Itz a total mess right. Bt i dont want Aarti 2 forgive them easily. After all that she went through Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index