India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Just for that????

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I sense all major MUs have taken place between SINAL for now. 
We will still get some more may be from Kunal's side but it may give us jealousy track we want to see so I don't mind. But from Siddhi's side, I guess it is pretty much done with whole nonsense of creature and we won't be disgusted any more.

So I look back and think about specific scene. I am not as much affected by Kunal-creature outside court as Kunal was completely unconscious. But I am very much bothered by B'day party scene. How exactly did that fit?

From what we are able to see creature is allowed in house because of Veena and Raj.Angry Seema doesn't like her presence and Gaurav is indifferent. Kunal does not like her one bit, he avoids talking to her as much as possible, he doesn't allow her any where near him or AC (so no trust there) Creature too is unhappy how Kunal treats her like crap even after all these years.

So what was the need for B'day party nonsense. We saw creature walking in Kunal's bedroom to talk about B'day party. Kunal agreed to damn party, AC went to see bunch of gifts and later we witnessed puke worthy cake scene. There sure Kunal was drunk and all but stillDead 

Now that I look back to that, I see no need except to create MU in Siddhi's mind. Right now we see Kunal didn't allow creature to be alone with AC, he arranged for money on his own, creature is restricted to only living-room and she wasn't even at competition. So all that nonsense was just for sake of MU right?
CVs forget unlike them we have pretty good memory. While we do not have any doubt on Kunal's love for Siddhi and hatred for creature, it hurt all SINAL fans and shed bad light on KC.

What is worse is we have to endure through those scenes in Siddhi's FB till all MUs are cleared. Hope we get more and more SINAL scenes to help us get over it. 

Edited by jay_bpm - 04 September 2012 at 4:14pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312arabicasan_bsp020MalarkodiSilambuparadigmKarthiN90SV_20-Hima-stuti123

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
yes Jay the only intention ...of behind showing dat gross scene was ...to create MU in siddhi 's mind dat kunal nd dat creature together ...wat a pathetic scene it was ...nd yes as u said till sinal reunite ..we have to put up dat pathetic scene in siddhi's fb ...
-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Can't believe CVs will degrade a wonderful character like Kunal just to create MUs for Siddhi! Both times the witch was all over Kunal was for that sole purpose!!Angry

Yes, still Kunal side of MUs have to happen regarding Abhay and also Anand. Poor guy, I feel bad for him already. But I hope the office track is handled beautifully and their relation ship starts from null and raises to soaring heights,, their amazing journey should be given full focus along with kicking the witch out! Hope MUs will end soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index