Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

matlabi hain log yahan par matlabi zamaana (Page 8)

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
OMG ! Saku kameeni ! Angry
Mujhe Pm q nhii kiaa tune ! I hate u even more dan Manvi ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..-PhoenixD-Nikki_Titli

.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
I missed all this ladaai ! Angry
Meko starting se read karna padega ab ! D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..-PhoenixD-Nikki_Titli

KAJENluvr Groupbie
KAJENluvr
KAJENluvr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbow_251

Originally posted by KAJENluvr

Originally posted by rainbow_251

Originally posted by KAJENluvr

In a way i agree with u i always seen  virat loving manvi like she is his soul...he is always by her side bur from manvis side i dont see her love is as intense for virat as virats love is...i love virman...they will be perfect couple only if we see same level of love from both sides

but i guess as this is behnas show so we might not get to see tht sort of love form manu side for virat...but i wish i could really see mannu intensity of love

i aloways loved manvis character but just want to see her love and care for virat

see every single person will agree with thisLOL virat loves manvi at an unconditional level and I'm not even joking when i say his whole world revolves around her.
Jeevika i agree loves manvi to bits and pieces, manvi is her baby etc etc but she still has viren who she loves almost as much.
Viren loves jeevika a lot too but he too loves his family especially his badi maa just as much.
Manvi same thing Virat and Jeevika
but virat; his love for manvi is on a completely different level and his love for others doesnt even hold a torch in front of it. After seeing how selfless and pure his love is; anyone would want him to get a bit more attention from her but as usual we get zilchThumbs Down
@ bold u know wht this is sort of love from virat side made me fall for him more and more...thts y i feel sad for the poor guy...i know he will shattered after manvis death but no one will be there for him...jeev still has viren by her side...yaar how manvi cant see pain in his eyes
he doesnt leave manvi even for a sec...some times i feel virat acts as mannu's 3rd mom second being jeevika...i mean i know its sound weird as they are couple..but i love virats style of caring for manvi...he is always by her side...he makes her sleep like a baby ...keep sitting besides her sleeping angel taking care of her...keeps patting her forhead with frequent kisses on her forhead...ahh...just love virat...his love is sooo pure...divinely pure
exactly thats the biggest point right there he'll have no oneOuchOuch yes jeevika will be just as shattered but she'll always have viren by her side and will eventually have kids too. No they wont in anyway make manvi's absence disappear but they will make it a little less. But virat like you said will be all alone. Manvi was the same person who completely turned his life around for the better the pain of losing her will be unbearable for himOuchOuch yeah I've just started noticing that too, that he's with her the entire time shes sleeping, even he knows anything could happen anytime hence he literally never leaves her side. Its such a small gesture but its so damn powerful. Wish CVs would work a little harder on VirMan. They deserve itna tohLOL
remember wht he says  tht manvi is his jaan...if loses his maanvi he wont be able to live...even knowing abt manvi cancer he continued with his realtionship with manvi coz by tht time manvi became his world so he couldnt step back...he is always hopefull tht noting will happen to manvi but always say ife something hppns to her he wont abe able to live

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22sweetymol-PhoenixD-..Sakeena...SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

u knw Poo when i knew Me n Sakeena wud agree to one thing...i defo knw u wud also agree...LOLLOLLOLLOL...bt ws surprised to c u vr nt here till nw...bt thank god u came...LOLLOL

bt i hv to leave nw...shit u missed it all Poo...OuchLOL...hopefully v can continue this tomorrow...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena...SalmanDeewani.

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
nywz gtg... rabi it ws a pleasure meetin u here...i knw v hv bumpd into each other many times...bt aaj jaake finally proper guftagoo hua hamare beech...all thnx to our old n new common favs...WinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

u knw Poo when i knew Me n Sakeena wud agree to one thing...i defo knw u wud also agree...LOL...bt ws surprised to c u vr nt here till nw...bt thank god u came...LOLLOL
bt i hv to leave nw...shit u missed it all Poo...OuchLOL...hopefully v can continue this tomorrow...
Seriouslyy Dii nowadays am missing such important things.. u knw abt 1st one and this is 2nd one ! 
I read ur comments and still reading and yss yess am agree with u ppl ! 
And plzz do do come back 2mrw i want 2 b a part of this convo.. otherwise i'll kill myself ! 
Mere Virat par itne zulm ho rahe hain ! Thank God maine kal ka episode nhii dekha ! 

..Sakeena..Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Seriouslyy Dii nowadays am missing such important things.. u knw abt 1st one and this is 2nd one ! 
And plzz do do come back 2mrw i want 2 b a part of this convo.. otherwise i'll kill myself
Mere Virat par itne zulm ho rahe hain ! Thank God maine kal ka episode nhii dekha

shut up aise baat nahi karte...AngryAngry

@blue...
bach gayiii tum...LOLLOLLOL

n yes pakka hum continue karenge...WinkWink

abhi goin...bye...love u..HugHugHug

..Sakeena...SalmanDeewani.

.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

And plzz do do come back 2mrw i want 2 b a part of this convo.. otherwise i'll kill myself
Mere Virat par itne zulm ho rahe hain ! Thank God maine kal ka episode nhii dekha

shut up aise baat nahi karte...AngryAngry
@blue...
bach gayiii tum...LOLLOLLOL
n yes pakka hum continue karenge...WinkWink
abhi goin...bye...love u..HugHugHug

Diii serious mat ho dialouge maar rahi thi.. agar main mar gayi yeh Kamini Saku ko Virat ke liee chance mil jayega..! LOL
Bubieee.. love u too.. Hug

..Sakeena..Nikki_Titli

Go to top