Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

matlabi hain log yahan par matlabi zamaana (Page 37)

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbow_251

i cant stand the behnas eitherLOL liked them at the start now i cringe at their scenesLOL i kinda like the brothers and jiju saali bas. Besides that mehhLOL
I only lyk Virat.. watching for him only ! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..Nikki_Titli

.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Yess i am ! LOLLOL 
We both are after Virat ! ROFL
But i am damn sure he'll b mine ! Wink
Manvi was my favr8 too ! But now am nt lyking her character alwaz di di di di ! huh ! AngryLOL

..Sakeena..Nikki_Titli

.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

you two keep fighting over him diwale dulha le jayeinge (MEROFLROFLROFL)
thats my problem with her tooLOL shes a good sister but coz of that she fails miserably as a loverThumbs Down i hated the way she treated him way back in may when jeevika told her to keep away from him and after that every few instances her behaviour towards him keep irking me badlyLOL
what did she do to get such a great guy that im not doingErmmROFLROFL

@ bold - Hve u seen his IV of bachelor party with Viren.. ? He said my name and invited me too his BP ! LOLLOL ( Am becoming mad and telling each and evry1 this ROFL) So am da one as he knws my name ! Approve
@ purple - Even am confused too ! She is selfless no doubt bt wt selflessly thing she has done for Virat..?Confused 
Virat come to meeh i'll love u more than her ! And wont ask for kiss till then u r ready.. ROFL ROFL

..Sakeena..Nikki_Titli

.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

chal hatStern SmileROFL (nia styleLOL) that doesnt countLOL they meant the other pooja not you pooja so too badTongueROFLROFL
yes shes a selfless character but her love for virat isnt anything extra ordinary. Thats her love for her sister. I wouldnt mind if his love wasnt so out of the world type watching him get ignored by manvi, viren CVs is maha annoyingAngry
oye saying it last time hes mineROFLROFLROFL andLOL its not that he wasnt ready hes shareef hence doesnt want to cross limits before marriageApprove seriously hes perfectDay Dreaming
How do u knw..?Confused Pooja toh Pooja hoti hai.. Baaki sab Rabi sapne hote hain.. LOL ( i knw it dint make any sense bt plzz bare ROFL ) 
Seriously ! Cv's r damn annoying ! SM wanted da feedback wen ppl started giving him suggestions and feedback he closed the group.. LOL Som1 told him sole is behna and now he is stick to it which is nt acceptable by Virat's fans ! He is equally important too.. CV's Thumbs Down
Yess he is perfect and he is mine.. U can plzz take Viren i wont mind.. ROFL

..Sakeena..Nikki_Titli

.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

waah waah waah apne toh apne hote hainROFLROFLROFL andLOL none of us are making any sense its called lack of virat phobiaROFL exactly when other people's tracks were going on they were open now that its our turn they close everything down completely ignore the 2 most people tolerate this dumb show for and expect us to keep quite with their change channels if you dont want to watch it nonsenseDeadDead i hope TRPs drop badly this  weekEvil Smile they cant get away with ruining the two most loved character and the most loved relationship for othersAngryAngry
what will i do with viren achar dalungi kyaROFLROFL i like brothers mainly coz of virat, JS coz of Manvi it has nothing to do with virenLOL ive never liked such god like mahaan charactersLOL imperfectly perfect characters like virat are my typeDay Dreaming
Hehehe.. ! I knw ! Wink
I also want TRP's to drop down and that too badly ! LOL
Ignorance ki b koi limit shimit hoti hai..  Angry
Me too ! Same pinch i lyk bro jst coz of Virat ! EmbarrassedLOL 
Yeah imperfectly perfect characters me too ! Wink Like i Love Salman, Arnav Singh Raizada , Armaan they all are imperfectly perfect and now at top in my list is Virat Singh Vadhera ! Blushing
If u dont want Viren.. u can take Dabbu and there are many others too.. ROFL

..Sakeena..Nikki_Titli

.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

yeah if they dont who knows how much longer we'll have to put up with virat being less important then even tarunROFL
exactly theyve crossed all limitsAngry show virika show behnas we dont give a heck but stop ignoring virman especially virat for itDeadDead
me too the sameLOL virat, prem (from KZK) mayank, armaan etcLOL
dabbu is more bhai materialLOL virat is pati materialROFL
Seriously mahn ! Tarun is having some dialogues lyk Jeevika Madam, Manvi Madam and Virat no dialouges.. they made him statue.. Dead In last part he was looking awesome in white.. *focus Pooja focus* LOLAnd he was standing lyk a statue there.. no dialouges no emotions.. DeadDead
Cv's of the show r lyk this only they spoiled DMG too and that too very badly ! AngryAngry
*Hi5* EmbarrassedLOL
Virat haaye ! Ek anaar aur sau bimaar... uski toh bechare ki khud ki hone wali patni bimaar.. ROFL

..Sakeena..Nikki_Titli

.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

exactly he has hardly done anything in the past 3+ weeks nowDead why couldnt they show all this when he wasnt there rather then those dumb medical bloopersCensored now that hes back is wanting a bit more attention on him too muchConfusedConfused
caught the precap only where he was in the jacket gosh i so missed thatBlushingBlushing virat baby had such a happy normal life before he got involved with the behnas and their aatmaish relationship. Cries for virat in cornerCryROFLROFL
that was different it was SO their shows could survive without trps SP chucks theirs if CVs arent carefulLOL and they definitely will keep dropping if they dont improve VirMan ASAP. 
gosh i never realized just how many people are after him until todayROFLROFL
Seriouslyy ! If they were nt yet engaged we would hve happily accepted his ignorance.. but this is such a bullshit.. they are engaged ! They should attached to each other emotionally.. But we cant see any emotions from both the sides..
Precap oh mahn ! yellow jacket...Day Dreaming Seriously after seeing this am confused that ppl only have one aatma or 2-3 .. LOL Behnas say this to each other and Manvi say this to Virat too ! ConfusedConfused
Yaa i knw DMG survived coz it was on SO ! And  SP will close this if they wont get any trps.. I dont want it to get close i wanna c VirMan marriage and their Suhaagraat ! ROFL ROFL
I am least bother abt people coz i knw Jo mera hai wo mera hai.. Jo tera hai wo b mera hai..  ROFLROFL

..Sakeena..Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
rabi n poo kya se kya baatein kiya tum logo ne..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

..Sakeena...SalmanDeewani.

Go to top