Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rainbow_251

yeah if they dont who knows how much longer we'll have to put up with virat being less important then even tarun🤣
exactly theyve crossed all limits😡 show virika show behnas we dont give a heck but stop ignoring virman especially virat for it🤢🤢
me too the same😆 virat, prem (from KZK) mayank, armaan etc😆
dabbu is more bhai material😆 virat is pati material🤣

Seriously mahn ! Tarun is having some dialogues lyk Jeevika Madam, Manvi Madam and Virat no dialouges.. they made him statue.. 🤢 In last part he was looking awesome in white.. *focus Pooja focus* 😆And he was standing lyk a statue there.. no dialouges no emotions.. 🤢🤢
Cv's of the show r lyk this only they spoiled DMG too and that too very badly ! 😡😡
*Hi5* 😳😆
Virat haaye ! Ek anaar aur sau bimaar... uski toh bechare ki khud ki hone wali patni bimaar.. 🤣

exactly he has hardly done anything in the past 3+ weeks now🤢 why couldnt they show all this when he wasnt there rather then those dumb medical bloopers🤬 now that hes back is wanting a bit more attention on him too much😕😕
caught the precap only where he was in the jacket gosh i so missed that☺️☺️ virat baby had such a happy normal life before he got involved with the behnas and their aatmaish relationship. Cries for virat in corner😭🤣🤣
that was different it was SO their shows could survive without trps SP chucks theirs if CVs arent careful😆 and they definitely will keep dropping if they dont improve VirMan ASAP. 
gosh i never realized just how many people are after him until today🤣🤣

Seriouslyy ! If they were nt yet engaged we would hve happily accepted his ignorance.. but this is such a bullshit.. they are engaged ! They should attached to each other emotionally.. But we cant see any emotions from both the sides..
Precap oh mahn ! yellow jacket... Seriously after seeing this am confused that ppl only have one aatma or 2-3 .. 😆 Behnas say this to each other and Manvi say this to Virat too ! 😕😕
Yaa i knw DMG survived coz it was on SO ! And  SP will close this if they wont get any trps.. I dont want it to get close i wanna c VirMan marriage and their Suhaagraat ! 🤣 🤣
I am least bother abt people coz i knw Jo mera hai wo mera hai.. Jo tera hai wo b mera hai..  🤣🤣
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
rabi n poo kya se kya baatein kiya tum logo ne..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
waise theres a misfit in d aatmaish relationship u told..n thts Virat unfortunately...😭 let those 3 be in one place together n spare our virat...🤣🤣🤣

exactly this type of behaviour would be acceptable if they were the best friends they were 4-5 months back. Not just coz they're engaged even the fact that they're in love should account for something unlike what they're doing🤢 get real her BIL is more worried about her🤢🤢 W*F🤢 exactly her emotions are all reserved for her sister while he doesnt even seem to care😕
did manvi say it to jeevika too🤔 i thought only jeevika says it to her😆 see this is how it works😃 manvi is jeevika's aatma, virat is manvi's, viren is virat's and jeevika is viren's😃🤣🤣 such a beautiful aatmaaey bond😭🤣🤣
i want suhaag raat too☺️ marriage isnt important🤣 joke😆 marriage first😆 im not that desperate🤣🤣
waah waah kya line hai last wali🤣🤣🤣

@ bold u cracked me up  🤣 🤣
Thankoo thankoo for last line.. 😆
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
last line is NA rabi...🤣🤣🤣🤣

acha fine let me try again😃😃
Manvi is jeevika's. Chukti is Manvi's, Viren is Chukti's and jeevika is viren's😃😃
and im virat's🤣

Excuse mee.. Virat is mine and i m his.. 😳 ☺️
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

NA kyun😳 tumhaara hai kya nikki🤣🤣🤣

pooja take viren and be happy na🤣🤣

mera nahi bt meri behan  Poo ka hai...toh as am her dii mujhe apni behan ke suhaag ke baare mein concern hona padega na...🤣🤣🤣🤣...u c hum dono ke beech DIL KA RISHTA hai...🤣🤣🤣🤣

NA kyun😳 tumhaara hai kya nikki🤣🤣🤣

pooja take viren and be happy na🤣🤣

Oyee u take Viren,Dabbu,Dj, Inder Chachu,Madan Chachu,Shlok,Tarun any1 or evry1 and yaa Dr.Manan and Dr.Mehra and da donor too ! Bt No Virat.. 😈 😈 he is already reserved for mee..
Originally posted by: nikki028

mera nahi bt meri behan  Poo ka hai...toh as am her dii mujhe apni behan ke suhaag ke baare mein concern hona padega na...🤣...u c hum dono ke beech DIL KA RISHTA hai...🤣

Aww.. Diii meri aankhein bhar aayi ! 😆
Yess Rabi gaur farmaao.. DIL KA RISHTA ! Nt khoon ka and paani ka.. 🤣 🤣