Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shrav_virman

Pooja di to be frank i dint read all this views yesterday..thats y i dint realise what was there in this post..now i read them from page 1 and i realised actually you all too share what i feel...but my weakness is that i am not able to put it down properly..but m in your group only ha..do add me in..:-D

U r alwaz welcomed even am nt good in writing wat i wanted to say.. bt wen i read i was so inspired by THREE peeps .. Anjii Dii.. ðŸ˜³ Kamini Saku.. ðŸ˜† And rainbow (Sorry dnt knw her name ) ðŸ˜›
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rainbow_251

virat can come to me😃 i dont even have a soul sister or her hubby and baby to worry about🤣🤣🤣 jokes apart guys would do anything to get a guy like that then theres manvi; ehsaan farhamosh😆 and this criticizing hurts coz i love her to bits and pieces but im fed up now

waah waah...🤣🤣🤣🤣

@red...
hailaaa bachke rehna frm Poo & Saks...🤣🤣🤣

virat can come to me😃 i dont even have a soul sister or her hubby and baby to worry about🤣🤣🤣 jokes apart girls would do anything to get a guy like that then theres manvi; ehsaan farhamosh😆 and this criticizing hurts coz i love her to bits and pieces but im fed up now

@ bold excuse me.. abii hum zinda hai.. ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja_Ch

U r alwaz welcomed even am nt good in writing wat i wanted to say.. bt wen i read i was so inspired by THREE peeps .. Anjii Dii.. ðŸ˜³ Kamini Saku.. ðŸ˜† And rainbow (Sorry dnt knw her name ) ðŸ˜›

awww i knw v r soo soo like a family in such matters...kitni zyada unity hai b/w us...*kisiki buri nazar na lage*...🤣🤣🤣🤣

n rainbow's name is Rabi..😃😃
Originally posted by: nikki028

awww i knw v r soo soo like a family in such matters...kitni zyada unity hai b/w us...*kisiki buri nazar na lage*...🤣

n rainbow's name is Rabi..😃😃

Mostly same poles doesnt attract each other.. But we do.. ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Aww.. thnx fr telling me her name ! ðŸ˜³
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
ok gals i gtg...continue d discussion..i will come aftr 1.30pm...n hopefully this thread will remain same wid SO MUCH NEEDED "POSITIVITY"..🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ur opinions needed here too...😳

Bubiee Dii ! And i jst hope MODS doesnt close this topic ! ðŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Haila Pooja bhi😲🤣 i already know about sakeena🤣🤣🤣 shes one big Virat pankhi😆

and yep even I'm surprised at how united we all are since most people are going gaga over the recent episodes and I'm watching them with no emotions or expressions😆 i thought somethings wrong with me for it🤣🤣

ONE MORE TIME...yday saks n today u...I DO EXIST PPL...chalo virat vadhera...hum dono ke hi nav ke sawaari...tere liye main aur mere liye tum..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haila Pooja bhi😲🤣 i already know about sakeena🤣🤣🤣 shes one big Virat pankhi😆

and yep even I'm surprised at how united we all are since most people are going gaga over the recent episodes and I'm watching them with no emotions or expressions😆 i thought somethings wrong with me for it🤣🤣

*hi5* same here🤣...frankly speaking i dint become even a bit senti after hearing to maanvi's message for the rest of the world except virat...