Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
i totally agreee
abortion is never a soulution...never

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

Hope Gauri thinks - I'm done with this stupid Jaitser business. I'm don with Jagya and Haweli and everybody and I want no reminders. And I hope she opts for abortion  -and/or she has it done for her by some convenient excuse like the accident.

Lots of people have reservations against choosing to abort - so I don't want to go there - but when there is a convenient termination of the unwanted pregnancy - then everyone seems ok with it Shocked. So - CV's  - pls plan another fall down the stairs or something and grant Gauri her wish.

G was cruel n selfish and manipulative but most of all she was insecure. Hope she just takes a step back, draws a deep breah and says - enough. I will not make a fool of myself over some man - I am worthy and capable and I will get liked and wanted for my own self. 
-----
I have hated Gauri for a long time, but am curiously now, over it.

I feel that she was just a very very confused child with no sensible mature adult around her to guide her properly. Badepap was more of an ATM n financial guide, not really an emotional one. And her mom n dad always did more harm than good and so I think a lot of her actions honestly are bcoz her mom was petty-minded  n selfish. 

G seems ready to call it a day and hope the CV's just let her walk away.

J did a bigger injustice coz he had the guidance. He broke hearts, he destroyed trust and he deeply hurt people with his selfishness. He shud have a longer track to repent.

yes true
btu in this all where is the child faultCry
payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

I have posted this in other thread...Reposting it here

I was very much pro abortion...After I conceived my son and saw him for the 1st time in ultrasound...he was hardly few cms sized foetus then Smile

It changed my view.
Tht tiny foetus was moving around...they are helpless to even protect theselves.
Abortion is not a family planning meathod...
A person should be responsible enough to use contraceptives if they dont wnat a kid.
There's no execuse for carelessness...Do people forget wearing proper clothes ? Brushing their teeth ? or other daily chore ?
So why to forget using contraceptives ?
Btw abortion is a very complicated thing...mother and the foetus share more than a million nerves...When foetus is pulled out all these nerve endings bleed...there's a risk of bleeding to death.
So abortion is not good for mother as well as child.
It can be allowed in extreame cases like rape or complicated pregnancy...but it should not be a casual birth control meathod.
GaGa should be responsible till they r ready to have kids having accidental pregnancy twice proves their stupidity.
If gauri dosent want her baby she can give it up for adoption there are many childless couple who are desperate for kids.

i so love reading what you wrote..its exctly my senties...
where is the child fault...they knew very well what they doing...it wasnt ke gauri or pighead dint knew what they were doing and both were in drunken state...this child no where deserve to be killed...for me its a murder...for me as i belief and thinks a fetus even a smalleset microrgnism and cant even be seen with naked eye...yet holds a living life inisde itself and then killing it for me is murder as there is a life in itDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blukitten

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I personally do not support abortion unless it is a result of rape or medical threat to the mother or the if there is proven congeital  abnormality in the family that drains out ones emotional and financial resources of the parents.
I don't think an unplanned pregnancy is a  reason enough to abort.

Yes the child is coming into family which doesn't want it.But is it the fault of the unborn child?
Did it ask to be created?

In Gauri's situation yes the pregnancy is unplanned.In her situation the unfavorable condition is created by her and J.If they are the the creators of this unfriendly environment they can very well work to change the conditions for their child.
We would have seen  so many troubled marriages change for better after child birth.I would rather she would think about it before she jumps into abortion.

so agre with you apu swetuuu
whats the fault of child and enviornemnt is due to them own slef..no outside came and did it
Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
may be doctor hamesha ke style mai bol denge. its dangerous for her helth if they abort that child. so she should keep it.,. . (typcal wal dialogue expect karti hu..) LOL.
A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Hello everyone.

I have read all your post above and I understand most of you are against abortion. Yes I agree that abortion should not be an option. Prevention is better than cure. But I ask you what if inspite of all the precautions, the lady becomes pregnant.

Lets us take the case of Gawri and Jagya.Since the time they have got married their relationship has always been wobbly. They fight more than they express love to each other. They are at a point in their life where Jagya want nothing to do with Gawri and wants to reconcile with his family. Gawri on the other hand is a self obsessed individual. Both have a lot of growing up to do.

Let us assume that the reconcile because of the child and continue to live with each other.

WIll Jagat be able to completely forgive Gawri and move on or will he keep comparing his life to what it could have been with Anandi?

Will Gawri be able to put her ego aside and give Jagya the love and respect that her husband deserves?

Will the two of them live like a family unit or as two individuals bound by a child but have hatred for the spouse?

Will they be matured enough not  keep reminding the child that they are bearing each other because of the child?

From the way Gawri and Jagya are they will not be able to do any of the above. The are both I, ME and MYSELF.  Jagya does not have parents who can advise him as they have disowned him and we know that Gawri's parents have no say in what Gawri will do.

Since I do not see Gawri and Jagya in the current situration being able to give a good life to each other or to the child, I would suggest the PREGNANCY BE TERMINATED. Both Jagya and Gawri find different life patners for each other.

I do not belive in brining a child in to this world and making its life miserable because the parents are miserable too. I have seen many cases where the children are made to feel unwanted because the parents cannot get along.

Sorry folks did not want to offend anyone. Just my point of view.

So TERMINATION OF PREGNANCY should be viewed on a case by case basis.

Edited by A2ZV - 05 September 2012 at 3:52am

aparnauma

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
We all may have strong views about abortion.

How right is it to abort the baby because you are angry with the father of your baby?
It's not like she has been forced.The baby is the product of a relationship.Just because the baby's parents are angry with each other should the life of that baby be sacrificed?
They are not two teenagers.They are adults and they very well knew what they are doing.
This pregnancy is inconvenient at present.But is abortion is the solution in this particular case?
If they cannot solve their differences for the sake of their baby means they are not fit to be in any relationship.

Having said all this I 'm sure her mother would convince her to keep the baby for the wrong reasons.But my hope against hope is that her wanting to keep the baby for the right reasons.

Ash_Storyteller

Go to top