49 [84.48%]
8 [13.79%]
1 [1.72%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
a million dollor question LOL will gauri go for abortion or not...
i think gauri mata ji mom wont let her do the abortiona nd will some how turn gauri mind angain and saying weather she wants it or not and singhs want it or not this child will be the wariss of the hawelli and when gauri mom will come to know about anandi geting engage then tou she will never let gauri do abortion and ... and this child will also be a gate way pass to bring pighead back and even entering in family tooo...in future...not now...

my vote goes for no

what do you all say...if possible please state your reasons too...would love to know what one thinksss Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riks111srijayankit111tv_princesssurabhi01

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
jagat went to his home
anandi will accept him slowly his family too
coz after few years for a new twist they will show anandican never become mother
if gauri gives birth to baby then when baby grows up and someday jagat will know about baby as he and anandi dont have one he will come to mumbai and say its my baby and take that baby away from gauri.
better for gauri to get aborted and move on in her life concentrate on career and marry some other gud guy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
no this child will be the only hathiyar  for jagya to enter Haveli and i feel they ll show gauri death as the actress is getting married n  no other actress can act so well as Anjum..

payalibm

srijay Senior Member
srijay
srijay

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
No - mummy ji will stop her .. also that would be a reason for A to send J back to G later on in the show. 

payalibm

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Mummy ji will convince her not to go for it.
G also may see some sense in keeping the baby

payalibm

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Hope Gauri thinks - I'm done with this stupid Jaitser business. I'm don with Jagya and Haweli and everybody and I want no reminders. And I hope she opts for abortion  -and/or she has it done for her by some convenient excuse like the accident.

Lots of people have reservations against choosing to abort - so I don't want to go there - but when there is a convenient termination of the unwanted pregnancy - then everyone seems ok with it Shocked. So - CV's  - pls plan another fall down the stairs or something and grant Gauri her wish.

G was cruel n selfish and manipulative but most of all she was insecure. Hope she just takes a step back, draws a deep breah and says - enough. I will not make a fool of myself over some man - I am worthy and capable and I will get liked and wanted for my own self. 
-----
I have hated Gauri for a long time, but am curiously now, over it.

I feel that she was just a very very confused child with no sensible mature adult around her to guide her properly. Badepap was more of an ATM n financial guide, not really an emotional one. And her mom n dad always did more harm than good and so I think a lot of her actions honestly are bcoz her mom was petty-minded  n selfish. 

G seems ready to call it a day and hope the CV's just let her walk away.

J did a bigger injustice coz he had the guidance. He broke hearts, he destroyed trust and he deeply hurt people with his selfishness. He shud have a longer track to repent.

Edited by hooked - 04 September 2012 at 9:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmtiny15aparnauma

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged

I have posted this in other thread...Reposting it here

I was very much pro abortion...After I conceived my son and saw him for the 1st time in ultrasound...he was hardly few cms sized foetus then Smile

It changed my view.
Tht tiny foetus was moving around...they are helpless to even protect theselves.
Abortion is not a family planning meathod...
A person should be responsible enough to use contraceptives if they dont wnat a kid.
There's no execuse for carelessness...Do people forget wearing proper clothes ? Brushing their teeth ? or other daily chore ?
So why to forget using contraceptives ?
Btw abortion is a very complicated thing...mother and the foetus share more than a million nerves...When foetus is pulled out all these nerve endings bleed...there's a risk of bleeding to death.
So abortion is not good for mother as well as child.
It can be allowed in extreame cases like rape or complicated pregnancy...but it should not be a casual birth control meathod.
GaGa should be responsible till they r ready to have kids having accidental pregnancy twice proves their stupidity.
If gauri dosent want her baby she can give it up for adoption there are many childless couple who are desperate for kids.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393payalibmtiny15aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
I personally do not support abortion unless it is a result of rape or medical threat to the mother or the if there is proven congeital  abnormality in the family that drains out ones emotional and financial resources of the parents.
I don't think an unplanned pregnancy is a  reason enough to abort.

Yes the child is coming into family which doesn't want it.But is it the fault of the unborn child?
Did it ask to be created?

In Gauri's situation yes the pregnancy is unplanned.In her situation the unfavorable condition is created by her and J.If they are the the creators of this unfriendly environment they can very well work to change the conditions for their child.
We would have seen  so many troubled marriages change for better after child birth.I would rather she would think about it before she jumps into abortion.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393payalibmBlukittentiny15

Go to top