Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Today's epi was really good Yaar!
Headlines of today:
Rathi Annie officially in a relationship 
Yuvraj ko SMS ki word limitation pata chal gayiLOL
Rathi fought for his gal 
Yuvi for the first freaking time stopped a fight and not break any bones
But...
He still he does almost break the jerk gyanesh's bones but Suvi on that jerks side why man?!

But this mite lead to yuvi realisation, u noe Suvi won't talk to him anymore yuvi will get restless and then finally rathi Annie Chaska and realisation!!!!

At least that's what I hope x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poojabhatt762kriti99gal.angelMistyDawnakshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
maybe..lets see what happens tommorrow...but yes..situation badi mast hogi..when suvi doesn't talk to yuvi..and yuvi will get frustrated seeing all this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshIkaZaYaxox

HarshIkaZaYaxox Senior Member
HarshIkaZaYaxox
HarshIkaZaYaxox

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

maybe..lets see what happens tommorrow...but yes..situation badi mast hogi..when suvi doesn't talk to yuvi..and yuvi will get frustrated seeing all this

I know really looking forward to the track...yuvi confesses by mistake...that would be worth watching both the track and the look on yuvreens face
mousumighosh Groupbie
mousumighosh
mousumighosh

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

i am waiting for the day when yuvi will propose suvi...

HarshIkaZaYaxox

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
yuvi getting to know the word limit of sms was beyonddd adorable and so funny LOL he has grown mature ..the way he mediates and stops the fite was really smthing .he did put the message though..''mess with my friends and I will kick ur ass'' so that was great! we could also see his mature side when the whole drinking thing happened during the road trip and also how he avoided fight because of the girls in their company..that was really sweet! I agree the situation they showed in the precap is gonna be sad..more for yuvraj coz suvi got it all wrong..they will get mad at each other prolly but that wont stop either of them from loving each other..yuvi specially now is completely transformed..this whole thing mite actually remove the doubts they had in their minds about the whole feeling of love..

HarshIkaZaYaxox

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvreensivin1

Originally posted by akshayR

I know really looking forward to the track...yuvi confesses by mistake...that would be worth watching both the track and the look on yuvreens face

well itni jaldi i dnt think ki voh confess kar dega to suviTongue..yes might do it to rathi.Wink..but not to suvi for the time beingSmile
gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Hope suvi ka naraz hone se Yuvi will realise his love towards Suvi
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gal.angel

Hope suvi ka naraz hone se Yuvi will realise his love towards Suvi

yeah..this is d only hope m having right now..out of all the bad news this can be the only gud news for now..as i told before this week only...next 2 weeks are gonna be sort of intense...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index