Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Second Chance at Love ~Note page 29~

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends.

First thank you all for supporting my Arhi work so far, it has motivated me to start a SS based on what may or may not happen with remarriage.

I have read many posts regarding whether the wedding will take place or not, so I started this story assuming Arnav will call off the wedding. I doubt the CVs have plans to separate them but I am sure their married life won't be bed of roses either. I have taken a different approach then CVs might take, hope you all like it.

Thanks again for liking and commenting on my other work.

SS: Second Chance at Love

Prologue

"Of course it hurt that we could never love each other in a physical way. We would have been far more happy if we had. But that was like the tides, the change of seasons--something immutable, an immovable destiny we could never alter. No matter how cleverly we might shelter it, our delicate friendship wasn't going to last forever. We were bound to reach a dead end. That was painfully clear."

- Haruki Murakami    

Khushi stood in the place where many memorable events, of her life, had taken place in the past. She is once again in wedding attire similar to the one she wore the past two times, once when she was forced into a marriage and the other when she was to marry for real. The first time she was married to Arnavji was for his Di and it had been a contractual marriage, legally binding but not considered real since it was done without the proper wedding rituals. When she was to be married according to proper wedding rituals it did not happen. Till this day she had been married but not married, she was unable to decide what to call herself in that state.

She did not know what her Devimayaa has in store for her nor did she know how many times she would be tested. She is only sure of one thing, and that is to protect her heart at any cost this time around. She would not give in to the need to be loved or look for love where there is none. She had not known the reason for the contractual marriage at first but this time she is fully aware of the details and reason for this marriage.

Khushi glanced at the shinning stars above one more time, sighed and moved towards the glass doors. She stopped when she saw him step out of the shadows. She met his eyes across the space between them and she could see the reflections of the same memories, which were causing the turmoil inside of her, in his chocolate brown eyes.

She averted her eyes and continued to walk towards the glass doors without looking his way again.

Arnav turned to watch his Wife walk into their room with blank expressions. He lost the count of number of times they had ended up in this particular place in hate and love. This place held the memories of some the best and worst times of their lives. For the past two years when he needed to feel close to her he had come to the poolside and sat there for hours feeling her presence with him amongst his beloved plants.

She came back into his life two months ago yet the distance between them was that of a length of an ocean. He didn't have anyone to blame for her withdrawal from him but himself. When he walked off from their wedding two years ago he had only one thing in his mind, to protect his Di at any cost. He promised his Di that he would always be there for her and when he failed to do so over and over it shattered him from the inside. Khushi stood by him through the toughest times of his life but he still could not make himself marry her because if he had it would have been like adding insult to his sister's broken heart and her shattered world. Finding out about Khushi's mom had been the last straw that broke the camel's back.

Arnav glanced at the stars above and sighed deeply. He too turned to walk into the bedroom through the glass doors. He stood to the side so that he wouldn't disturb Khushi. She had just changed into a simple white salwar and was putting her wedding attire and ornaments away. She turned from the wardrobe and walked towards the bed. He felt his heart twist in his chest when she grabbed a pillow and a blanket then walked toward the recliner to lie down for the night without glancing at him even one time.

Arnav closed his eyes to block out the memories of their first wedding and their first night as husband and wife. It pained him to see her sleeping on the recliner yet he could not make himself ask her to sleep on the bed. He had trapped her into an unwanted marriage again for the sake of his Di. He promised himself that this time he would not hurt her like he hurt her the first time. They would pretend to be happy in front of their family but inside this bedroom there will be no pretense of love or hate, there will only be indifference to each other.

He did not know what their future held for them but he wouldn't make her present miserable either. He glanced at her sleeping form one more time then walked in the bathroom to change clothes

*~+~*

Index

Prologue- Page 1
Part 1
part 2
Part 3
part 4

For links to my other work click below

Edited by sbp1971 - 25 October 2012 at 11:16am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

kk10thepelicanurs_anamikanjuguuKharnavmylovereena1146ajolielilkrup4ucoolgirl3joa123shalinikanaguruchshahMSgayatricraziefanDevilwayscutiesmilethebubblespop12tokyoWaterIcedorindakatelovelyangellovebadhandisha7pikudikamz.brarGunMArshi143Xarinainajnar_Afrin_swati-89roldcCrazy_1001ashi.1jessjazzangelirebelliRhysennGuggulriyardevsumArhiIPKKNDnehusashhh..juhi..AnupamaJYHot.Pink.HeelsVintagepeachsoni4evaA2ZVictoryArshifan4lifeISensedYouMadhura2105pavi1rulamaProngsPadsMoonyssyahootinsel_TaNi_-Eris--Xpress-felicitysmoak.Preeti.xoDownhillMereMahiyaa.

Usma55 Goldie
Usma55
Usma55

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
update soon
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

Rhysenn IF-Dazzler
Rhysenn
Rhysenn

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
This sounds promising.. Please continue soon and pm me for future updates!

ll-Shilpa-ll

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome start , this road they have taken seemed to be paved with so much pain, can't wait to see how u mould and shape this story . Thanks for the pm

ll-Shilpa-ll

Arshifan4life IF-Rockerz
Arshifan4life
Arshifan4life

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Sounds amazing loved it
Do continue soon

ll-Shilpa-ll

ISensedYou IF-Rockerz
ISensedYou
ISensedYou

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
nyc one...
do pm me wen u update

ll-Shilpa-ll

dorindakate Senior Member
dorindakate
dorindakate

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Great start...

You certainly caught my attention...

So many questions running through my mind...

Anxious to read the twists and turns that brought them to this second marriage after he walked out on the second one...

And to see if this road will take them to a happily ever after...

Edited by dorindakate - 04 September 2012 at 6:04pm

ll-Shilpa-ll

-Mayuri- IF-Rockerz
-Mayuri-
-Mayuri-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Loved it! Can't wait to read more!

ll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top