TRP's Today - hope they go down

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

After the digusting epiosde on Friday and turn the story took  from Friday.. I hope TRP's fall..

Because if the TRP's rise, then the PH will continue to dish out the the same Poojali crap with kekta style melodrama... for the sake of the show,  i hope TRP's fall and PH might get some akkal that viewers are not interested in watching Mr amd Mrs Creepali's drama.

No bashing please, I love the show very much.. but just frustrated with the current story line

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eyesonme thumbnail
I know you have your own opinions on the show but i personally would like our show to do well in the TRP chart. ðŸ˜ƒ
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I love the current track and cannot wait to see what will happen next 😲
MastMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: maariyah12345

I know you have your own opinions on the show but i personally would like our show to do well in the TRP chart. ðŸ˜ƒ

I respect your opinion...Just out of frustration, I am saying this.. I don't want the show to end
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Please don't say that yaar.. I wish that IPKKND's trp never go down.. Dont you know what SP does whenever their show does not get the expected TRP??
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saalu1

After the digusting epiosde on Friday and turn the story took  from Friday.. I hope TRP's fall..

Because if the TRP's rise, then the PH will continue to dish out the the same Poojali crap with kekta style melodrama... for the sake of the show,  i hope TRP's fall and PH might get some akkal that viewers are not interested in watching Mr amd Mrs Creepali's drama.

No bashing please, I love the show very much.. but just frustrated with the current story line

Don't hold your breath.

TRPs have suffered post-Holi.
Doesn't seem to bother the CVs or the PH a bit.

Jayne

Nav_Barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
please yaar as a fan you should always support the show!
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I PRAY IT GOES UP AND IS  VERY  GOOD INSHA-ALLAH 
MastMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveBarunAshish

please yaar as a fan you should always support the show!

I understand... but Friday's episode turned me off...
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
well yaar if trps go dwon it wont matter to them.. they r coming up with some new show qabool hain with ksg on zee tv ! so even if ipkknd goes off air..only we fans r gonna suffer... what about the PH... they'll hv their new baby on zee tv ! :P but if trps go down the loss will be ours ! coz we cant afford to pas a single day without this show ! sad but true

so for the fans sake i pray trp goes up !!
Edited by ESR8 - 11 years ago