PZ: I am a human being not some animal at the zoo

Posted: 11 years ago

Preity Zinta Explains Her Airport Ordeal – "I am a human being not some animal at the zoo!"

Preity Zinta at Mumbai's International Airport

The constant questions from the media and fans alike have got actress Preity Zinta onto Twitter to explain why she hid her face while exiting Mumbai's International Airport a few nights ago. Turns out the actress was actually injured by the photog rush, and was quite frustrated with the paparazzi. Here's what she has to say:

Preity's tweets

Preity's tweets

Preity's tweets

Preity's tweets

Preity's tweets

Preity's tweets

We know [for a fact!] that people within big celebrity teams always tip-off the press when a star is scheduled to arrive at the airport. So surely Priety would have expected a posse of press photographers waiting for her to exit.

That said, we're ready to accept that a mob of cameramen can scare the heebijeebies out of even the most stoic celebrity.  Add a slip in the rain, and a twisted ankle, and we get it.

What do you think about her side of the story? - "Wasn't hiding my face. Was trying to recover from the shock of forty camera flashes."

What is Preity Zinta Trying to Hide at Mumbai International Airport?

Preity Zinta arrives at Mumbai's International airport

Wearing her IPL team's T'shirt (King's XI Punjab), actress Preity Zinta was spotted arriving into Mumbai at the International airport. Nothing wrong with that! But what we (and everyone else there) couldn't figure out, was what Preity was trying to hide.

Looking like she was being hunted by a pack of hungry hounds, Ms. Zinta took great pains to sheild her face from the cameras and fans. Check out these crazy pix:

Preity Zinta arrives at Mumbai's International airport

Preity Zinta covers her face

Even after getting into her car, she tries to hide her face

Pix: Yogen Shah for MissMalini

Trust me if you walked like a human they might have treated you like one.

When a kareena or katrina who are number 1 today can escape airports easily, why all this tamasha PZ ? Never saw this attitude when she was in demand. 

Why doesn't the BW media go to hell🤢...

And can someone actually blame her for hiding her face..
Originally posted by koiza.k

When a kareena or katrina who are number 1 today can escape airports easily, why all this tamasha PZ ? Never saw this attitude when she was in demand. 

WAAAH! Kozy, kya baat kahi. So precise and so to-the-point! I laujhs it!!! 😃
Originally posted by koiza.k

Just gonna say...😕
Edited by -FSH- - 11 years ago
PZ, Own your bloated botoxed face and smile at the papz !! 

Poor Preity. 😉I think the media and photographers are much bigger than back in the day. Especially the last years.  Get used it Preity sad but true.   Only thing I don't get hiding her face why? Because of the flash..

Booty-phicasan gone awry.  😆

Edited by bambogli - 11 years ago
Y media is giving importance to any celebrity?? 
Apparently the paparazzi was waiting for Ashton Kutcher. But he didnt arrive as there was a change in his plans. PZ meanwhile was supposedly returning after work done her face and wasnt expecting the paparazzi...hence all that effort to hide her face.