Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Love ur title. Waiting Day Dreaming
Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
REPOSTING WHAT I WROTE IN DC THREADConfused

Finally, I'm ready to go!

While today is viewed by some as another filler episode, I enjoyed the amount of information I was able to glean. With each episode, the Cvs show us not only the feelings and issues of the main characters, but also the secondary characters. It is so unusually to have such a close view into the inner workings of those surrounding the protagonists unless they are the ones doing the actual discovery. Since I decided to rewatch the videos, I will be going point by point rather than my usual general analyses.
As the video begins, we see a slightly inebriated Pankaj urgently cajoling Yash to confess the big raaz that has created all the tamasha in the Scindia household (hope I used my Hindi correctlyEmbarrassed). As Yash is about to speak from his perspective, we see a sudden shift in the direction of his gaze. The camera and averyone else turns to see what has once again kept us all from hearing yeh gajab raaz which has brought chaos to the infallible Scindia government, and its parliamentarians. We moan in frustration at having the proverbial record snag at the same spot. The dumb needle screeches to halt at the now infamous lines, " Uss raat... Aarti ji ne". Uuurgh!!! I suppose you can feel my frustration hereLOL.
Upon seeing the frightful specter of Aarti, rather than his old haunt, Arpita, Yash becomes childish and insecure. Instead of confronting his bhoot fears once and for all, he commands the drunken Pankaj to defend him, his chota bhaiya, against the horrors of Aarti. He doesn't even glance at Aman, his first and directive is for his bada bhai to tell Aarti to leave. Where oh Yash is all your anger and bravado now?Dead When an actual defender of Aarti is in his presence, Yash's tongue has become tied. HIs hands can find no beautiful pieces of glassware to throw in her direction. What can he say now when there is someone who knows the actually occurrence of yeh uss raat ki subah nahin?LOL While I sound amused, what troubles me is that Yash is constantly allowing others to fight his battles for him. It's even more irksome that of today, he allowed his drunk brother to be the defender. What right does he have to send his alcohol- filled brother up against his sorrowful wife? Surely he should have been able to discern how foolish that decision was in foresight as well as hindsight. To appease my battered senses, I smile gratefully when Aman comes to Aarti's rescue. He let's Pankaj blow off some steam, and then promptly arrests him in his track. Refusing to be bothered by this worthless bit of artillery Yash throws at them, Aman, proceeds at full force. By passing the gajab defender against bhoot Aarti, and going straight to the irrational man who has been running away from his problems. Hmm... do you guys think Aarti mentioned the marathon Yash ran? Anyway, Aman goes straight to the point. He does not give allow Yash to brush him off. As soon as Yash says his bit of nonsense, Aman does not deign to respond in the same manner. Rather he responds rationally, and kindly requests that Yash atleast listen to what he and Aarti have to say. At that moment, Aarti tries to speak up, and once again, Yash shoots her down. He is certainly very good at defending the military prowess of the Scindida household; they are after all well known for offensive rather than defensive courses of action. Aman tries once again to persuade Yash to listen, and for a split second, we see Yash's face soften as he glances at the contrite, and humble Aarti, then once again his bhoot fears activateConfused. He rushes off, trying to shake the incorrigible Aman. When Aman does not budge, he uses his gajab superpowers as a threat, " Eeey you!!!! Me the incredibly irate sulk.. I mean hulkConfused. Me getty super angry! Me getty super crazy! Me breaky thingies! Me wanty breaky you!!! Raaawr!!!!!Angry" Aman out of sheer frustration replies to our super hero that he isn't afraid of his naraz. Poor Yash has never in his life had someone not tremble in fear and fall on their knees infront of his most pavitra powers, and flees in fear. (Note,I am rolling my eyes right at this moment, and shaking my head). Here is this outsider who has never been to their home, overriding the defenses of his family government with ease, and leaving him vulnerable and defenselessShocked. (I may be a exaggerating a tadEmbarrassed). Enough nonsense from meLOL. Yash leaves in frustration, as the firmly attached Aman chases after him. In response, the rest of the entourage, Uss Gajab Bhoot chaser, not even glancing at his own biwi, and the Mummy/Papa ki Shaking Pup,follow our headstrong sulk... I mean hulk, and his new found contender.
Vidhi has been watching the entire tamasha from the wings. Her expression shows that Aarti now has a new naraz bechari Scindia to deal with. I will definitely stop joking here and discuss this section seriously. Throughout the duration of the situation between the people I previously mentioned, she remains silent. Yet, we can see her fuming in rage. Her eyes scream betrayal, and she seems to be dumbfounded by the fact that Aarti has brought the aadmi responsible for the shifting internal government strife. I could swear her eyes widened in shock when she saw Aman grab Yash by the shoulders and shake him. What perplexes me, is that she allowed all of her emotions to override her analytical faculties. She has been with Aarti through so much in the Scindia household. She saw the pain Aarti went through when Yash was ill after saving Ansh, the sacrifice she made to go search for him when no one in the family could locate his whereabouts during the initial stages of the Neelam fiasco, the puppy dog love pouring from Aarti's eyes as she adored her Yash ji, the agony and desperation she released on the frightening night when Yash broke the table and its dishes (still wondering how only Vidhi heardShocked) as she tried so despondently to search for the elusive imp that had destroyed her recent happiness. Yet, here stands Vidhi, after seeing only a few photos, and listening to whatever nonsense Bhavri spouted, radiating righteous indignation, and tears of betrayal. I respect her for not broaching the topic infront of the brothers. I acknowledge that she confined the outburst and the related photos to the privacy of the bedroom, much like a true sister. However, the buck stops there. She crossed her limits.
I know that there are many factors behind the feelings she expressed. I accept that she vented before Aarti, and then waited for Aarti to give the evidence that would hopefully clear her misconception. However, in my eyes. The damage is done. I cannot believe that it was only five days ago I told Borna that I didn't see too much danger in the Vidhi/ Aarti rishta. It seems I greatly underestimated the influence and power of the propoganda the Scindia government has been spewing into her ears. I foolishly overlooked the rift that has grown wider between Vidhi and Pankaj since the "dhoka" suggestion. My point is, I sat horrified, and once again close to tears, as the woman Aarti considers her badi behen, accuse her of things that only her worst enemy, Bhua, should ever think of, muchless murmur. I was truly hurt by Vidhi's actions, and while at first I sympathised, my sympathy is slowly diminishing. Hopefully, my own trust in Vidhi will return soon.Cry Sigh... Upon hearing the outlandish accustations raised against her, Aarti in her sweet innocent child-like manner tries to set things right. However, the now disillusioned, and greatly saddened Vidhi, is too upset to look at the matter clearly. Aarti practically falls at Vidhi's knees, begging her to undo the damage that this misunderstanding has brought to their rishta. Her eyes are so full of agonised tears, that I wanted to look away from the screen. In my head, I was thinking, Vidhi, Vidhi, Vidhi, aap bhi? Vous aussi? Usted tambien?Sigh...You too? However, the language of tears says it all far more eloquently. Here I leave the tragic sister duo alone.
Just as we think we'll have to see more pain in Aarti's because of Vidhi, we see the superior leaders of the Scindia government enter. Simultaneously, and I do not exaggerate this scene, the two presumably inconsequential bahus of the Scindia parliament, raise their pallus in instantaneous salute. It was such a fascinating scene to look at. Those two, while still seperated, were synchronised in their portrayed respects, loudly proclaiming "Jai Scindia Parivaar" while suppressing their own emotions beneath the constraints of the pallu. Our slithering Boa... I mean Bhua, bears her fangs and sinks her teeth into the fresh prey that she has finally gotten another opportunity to taste. Bhua wastes no time in accusing Aarti of as much gulaat as she can spit into those few minutes of savoury victory. Our jaan, Cas, cannot bear to hear the words against the bahu who has slowly become his favourite. His face bears such a grimace of sadness, and hurt that I was admittedly stunned into finally understanding how much he had really tried to take Aarti under his protection. Unable to stomach the vile things Bhua says to Aarti, and the toxins he knows are still waiting to be unleased, he flees from the room. Even Bhua was suprised by his hasty retreat, and once more, Aarti was given another stab in the heart. One more defender had abandoned her in the time of need. As Bhua relishes her victory, I observe the silent Gayatri. Her silence said more than her words did. Her expressions of disgust and shock at her bhabhi's outrageous excuses gave me a little bud of hope. Her eyes said so much as she heard Bhua utter those horrible words over Aarti's suhaag, sindhoor, and mangalsutra. As a matter of fact, Gayatri remained silent so long, that while I was gazing angrily at Bhua, and sadly at Aarti, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. When Aarti remained silent throughout the taunts of the nasty Boa, I looked away from Gayatri long enough to enjoy the visible rage that brewed as she insulted the symbols of her marriage. While Aarti and Gayatri had remained silent during the question of Aarti's character, neither of them shied away from bringing their own aspects of defense to the marriage. Aarti looked away in defeat as Bhua accused her, even Vidhi appeared guilty upon hearing such things, but the moment that witchling lay tongue and hand upon Aarti's marriage, the fire that I have been missing so much, flew from her eyes, and came out in her words. She stopped that being in her tracks, and set her straight, then appealed to the one woman who really mattered. Our Rani, our First Lady, the powerful Gayatri.
When the camera zoomed to Gayatri, I felt scared for a moment. I saw the essence which had made her the strong matriarch of the family pervading her being. I felt it pouring from her eyes, as she questioned Aarti. The enthralling pull that allowed her pati to give her reign over their kingdom. Rather than baselessly laying dirty remarks against the marriage her son was involved in, she spoke with such quiet restraint, that I was glad. She didn't waste time with foolish claims, neither did she pointlessly harangue Aarti with malicious words. She simply requested, with so much danger hidden behind her eyes, that Aarti explain to her, what had happened in Mumbai. The woman may have her evils, but today, I give her props for not joining the emotional mess she came home to. Upon seeing this, Aarti gladly breaks into the momentary reprieve, and narrates her story.
For those of you who might not get it right away; Gayatri defended the marriage by giving Aarti the chance to actually speak, rather than giving into the usually scream first, listen never, motto of the Scindia household.
I'm sorry guys, I had really wanted to discuss the flashbacks as well, but it has taken so much time to write this, that I won't be able to give justice to the scenes. So this is it from me for now.Embarrassed Not to mention, the moments there are so light, and I have already switched to such a dark tone of type, not sure I can stay up long enough to give any of the required nok-jhok for those moments. I will mention this, I loved that moment where Aarti receives the compliment from Yash and breaks into a giddy, little girl smile, similar to the one she gave when he had agreed to go for the roasted corn. I really, really wish I could go into those scenes.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
I haven't edited or reread, so please forgive my mistakesConfused.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99jyoti06PuvZ

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index