India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

4th September - My Take (Page 2)

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Aashi – wonderful analysis –Clap agree with some of your views, feel otherwise on some…..thanks for the wonderful analysis. The story is alteast moving and there seems some light at the end of the tunnel. Would love to place my bet on R's exit by the end of next week…..

Had mixed feelings on the episode – If I were not already in love with Mohan Bhatnagar, I fell in love with him all over again. We have said enough but kudos to the makers for giving us Mohan Bhatnagar – no, I am not talking of his mistake here – that was a deliberate deviation from track.

Mohan Megha confrontation lacked the punch  – donno whether its editing or bad scripting….Mohan can't be saying lets start all over again – and Megha ? one moment we feel she is in awe of what Mohan went thru that night and why he did what he did – then without blinkin an eyelid goes on with paa kar bhi kho diye…etc …etc…I think there is tremendous pressure on everyone for TRPs – Kunal's recent interview confirmed….its bound to effect natural creative instincts….Loved the voice modulation when Mohan goes on with the precap scene …that's Mohan Bhatanagar for us – Pyar kiya hai tumse aur zindagi bhar nibhaunga……Should give it to him for not once blaming Megha for his state that night….only wish the world had more people like him.Big smile

Cannot help but mention some special echo effects – zindagi bhar nibhaunga …nibhaunga…..nibhaunga…what was that ?????Angry New entry marking a difference I guess……

The PL scene was well executed – I thought AKS was brilliant – one cannot miss the myriad of expressions when she narrated the Nepal story – joy, pain, dilemma, angst……Should say this is the best make up for Megha she looked beautiful there – only if things were better between them Mohan would have actually bunked workWink ….Word Aashi on what u said…..just the MS no addon neck pieces …no dangling earings…..way to go.

I am confused – is Megha joining PL back ? I thought she was there to request for a loan or something.

The scene of the day had to be Mohan, Addu, Renu. I have watched the scene for the umpteenth  time now and I could see a lot of Kunal in those scenes – maybe my bias – if so please ignore.Big smile I could never get enough of watching this side of Mohan Bhatnagar – in all the angst he still has this side that keeps him going I guess. Brilliant performance by KKK – mind blowing.Star

It would be unfair not mention Megha's question on trust as we had a lot of discussions on Aditi's thread. I feel Megha is hurt, upset and distraught at the sudden turn of events – its really left her straddled between the devil and the deep sea……so whatever she says or does cannot be attributed to doubting Mohan's integrity. It was unfortunate she had to witness the MR hug ( was not even a hug R literally threw herself on Mohan) its going to be difficult to erase that image from her mind and when ever it hits her she will react. Megha's flash backs of the lovely Nepal moments are proof enough that if this legal tangle was sorted she would care a hoot for R or her hug. Again my POV, perspectives differ.

I would lose faith in Megha if she refuses to stand by Mohan when the truth is going to be revealed to the Vyas family or if Mohan goes through a public humiliation. I hold my greatest faith in her and truly believe she will never let him down. Anything said and done between them is well understood and can be sorted out – their love has crossed those levels of maturity for sure. But to the world if there is anything that Mohan's expects from Megha – is to understand him and stand by him, his battle is already won.

Lastly  the TOI article that gave a glimpse of the future episodes, I think the first half would very well be true. R might force herself into the house and decide to stay on. I presume Mohan will continue to stay with the Vyas' ….the latter part of the article which said Mohan will continue to prove his innocence and Megha will not pay heed was probably just the media hype…….there is nothing for Mohan to prove ….he has bared his soul to Megha and she fully aware what happened…..I would hate Mohan to grovel further and would also not expect Megha to spurn Mohan in the name of innocence or the lack of it….. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053aashu_amMeera_Ka_MohanLeesanSunShine_A

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Lovely Analysis.
I liked the episode yesterday. 

Leesan: I think Megha is still processing!  The reason she's just harping on the hug, is not so much she's bothered by the actual hug, but the reality it evokes: Mohan is not really her truly wedded spouse, but legally belongs to the woman in his arms ! That's a bitter pill to swallow,and she's not ready to take the gulp.

Then what does that make her? Neither widow nor wife but something much worse?!  No wonder she just refers to the hug!! The truth is a little too difficult to deal with right now.

Leesan dear, loved your take here Clap

There is no doubt that Megha knows how much Mohan loves her. But she is not able to deal with the fact that he hid the truth from her and married her.  If she had not trusted his love, we would not have seen Megha laughing and remembering the times she spent with Mohan so fondly. She would have been shattered beyond repair if she had ever doubted his love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashu_am--Hope--LeesanSunShine_A

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
very well written

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Good one... i loved the first two points of the things u disliked. Am surprised to c y the cvs r showing a grave matter in a light manner. Also watz the reason behind megha's anger. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_MohanSunShine_A

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
heya...Brilliant analysis aashii...Clap

today I came here especially for you..Embarrassed...bcuz i remember yday faryy wrote the analysis...n day before yday it was behena... so I was guessing today must be you...! n see I'm right...Wink

loved the way you scripted each n everything..Clap..quite agree with you jaan...! Still like to pen it down my way too...hope u dont mind...Embarrassed

*Edited

yday I had really bad day... i typed my long comment here for atleast 3 times... n each time...just before posting... power went off... :( n now i'm really pissed off...! I so wanted to write my points here as well... as I loved the epi... except a few bits...n I just couldnt do it... so i'm pretty sad about it...! :(((
I dropped the idea of coming here... but still whole night gave a thought.. n dil hai ki maanta nahi... So decided to write atleast some points... as cant type whole thing again...!

i wont be mentioning all points...as you done it all so awesomely...n my addition or repetition isnt required... I'll mention only those which i really wanna pour out... otherwise i'll keep having stomach ache...LOL

So here goes my points :

Things I really didnt liked !

1. Your take on Megha's reasons was absolutely correct... totally agree with you... even I felt the same ! I really cant understand now... basically what is she upset about...?  Though the reason is obvious n well known to each n everyone here... but Megha's lines giving it altogether a different meaning...! I'm not happy with the CVs here...! Why megha's pointing towards MR hug...or that shez seen R in Mohan's arms n all... bcuz thats not the matter of concern here ! Anyways... as usual... Cvs doing a blunder in this part...!

2. Indu knowing the truth... i didnt find the part too effective...! Truth has to come one day... n it came... but the drama n dhamaka shez gonna create now...will be a hell...! So...a big URGHH to this...!

3. Renu trying to listen MM convo... urghh... though its usual on her part... but somehow I just cant tolerate such cheap things... sometimes it just get too much ! And that time... i really didnt wanted Renu to be around... but CVs just love her too much...i guess !

Things I liked ! Embarrassed

1.  MM Convo : I wont go in detail... as u have explained everything so beautifully..Embarrassed...! But I'm just happy that atleast they talked... though still many things left to be discussed more seriously ! I wish Megha listened to him more...but as ppl saying here that she needs to be given time...so I'm a lil okay with that. All in all... I loved my Mohan's confidence...Approve. the way he says "theek hai... tumne apna faisla toh suna dia... ab mera bhi sunlo"... BG tune was awesome there... Wink...i loved that part... lines everyone already knows so wont write... I just love to see MB in action...! His love n determination for it... is something to be really saluted for...!

2. Mohan-Renu : again.. ditto with ur words...! I love Mohan's chedofying expressions while staring at Renu...! when he laughed n walked off... leaving Renu confused... i was like rofling madly...ROFL thinking n saying to Renu "yeh lafanga ab tujhe ullu banane wala hai"...
ROFL n rofl he did the same...ROFL...!

3. Mohan-Addu : OMGG... Shocked..Mohan literally pulled off the towel from Addu... goshh... n way Addu ran shouting "mummyyy"...ROFL.  love Cvs for including these lighter moments...Embarrassed..!

4. Megha- Nanhi : YES ! this was the part...that showed such a beautiful bonding between mother n daughter...Day Dreaming i simply loved it...! It was damn sweet...Embarrassed..! It always MN who touched my heart to the core... but for the first time...I was going all awe at megha-nanhi...Day Dreaming.I simply loved them..Hug..! Their first hug...when Nanhi asks for the fees... then later Nanhi was abt to tell Mohan... n megha stops her... that secretive expressions on both faces... megha again hugging nanhi...whispering in her ear... n that wink by Nanhi... all was such Awe...Heart..! It was the sweetest moment in the whole epi for me...! Glad CVs included this... I got a huge smile on my face seeing them...such a touching part...!

5. MM clashing with each other at PL door... n BG tune was superbly done... i loved it...! Last scene... Megha getting to know that Mohan has paid Nanhi's fees...(though i completely knew mohan will do it..Wink..). then de-re-na moment...a perfect one...! everything was damn good...!

These moments really made the epi good... n worth watching...! Rest you have already mentioned...Smile so no need to typing it again !

ONE MOMENT :  Though i know its 4th sep analysis... still I'll like to mention a moment from 3rd sept. epi... which really touched my heart ! It was when when Guru was suggesting Mohan to go vyas house n talk to Megha... then Mohan says an Epic Line "aansu nikal gaye na uske agar... khatam ho jaunga main" omggg... it was damn sweet... touchingg...! This shows the depth of Mohan's LOVE...Heart ! He loves her madly... truly... n for me this matters the most...!

*phew I'm done...! Sorry aashi... kaha tha comment chota likhungi... i guess phir thoda bada ho gaya...UnhappyLOL

love youuu aashii...Hug. keep up the good work dear...Thumbs Up

Varshu Heart

SunShine_A

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
I am sorry guys
for not replying back, had busy day but ?i loved all the different POVs especially related to my confusion for Megha's reason, I got clear picture now, I was confused as I hv mentioned i had two things running in mind

Leesan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index