India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

4th September - My Take

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Finally its my turn now ROFL. Nice episode, I liked it overall could feel some of old NBT essence yet I am so not going for their tricks till I actually see my old NBT story and characters coming back.

Anyways

Starting with cons first

Things I disliked -

1. Megha's reason - Yes, I want to know the real reason why is Megha angry on him. From last two episodes, they seems to be forgetting the actual cause, the BIGAMY or I should say rather making Megha to react over her illegal marriage. I was confused about her reactions, I had two thoughts running at the same time.

Today while talking to Mohan, Megha talked about the hug, like seriously the hug, is it all? She saw Riddhima in arms of Mohan and that is the only thing bothering her. Even yesterday they gave the hug FB and even today they made Megha say "Mere peeth ke peeche"

Now what actually she meant by it? I am not going for Mohan but for Megha's understanding. She actually thinks that Mohan and Riddhima were in very touch or love or whatever and did everything behind her back.I wouldn't have minded her coupling that hug with him hiding the truth and putting a ques mark on her identity but here I can only see issue over that hug and she cares very least about the core issue.

Or maybe its her inner turmoil and its coming out that way and her anger and pain has just taken that shape as she is still not in condition to understand anything but whatever it is, I wish cvs just make it bit more clear

2.  Casual handling - Even though I liked the light moments of the episode yet I am highly disappointed with the way they are handling this matter. This matter is not small that they are just letting it go like that; creatives and writer are not getting the gravity of the situation. Is an illegal marriage such a small matter for them? I saw much more seriousness in the story when Megha was unaware then I am seeing now. I never wanted high voltage Rangeela dramas but subtle, sensible flow over issue followed by drama which was NBT style once upon a time.

3. Indu comes to know the truth - Well I don't know if this was a positive thing or negative as two outcomes could be drawn from this. First, maybe cvs are planning to give her an exit now after one high voltage drama which would include Monu's humiliation and second that cvs are planning to give one long round of humiliation before her exit.

4. One hint for Renu - Cvs making sure to bring another round of humiliation. After getting a hint for sure she will try to dig up more.

Things I liked -

1. Mohan - Megha conversation - I loved this alot, I guess first time I got something I expected from this confrontation. Monu was defending his deeds, he did explain but that was not his excuse and his explanation was not done with cheesy dialogues, he exactly said what happened then and what made him hid the thing from her, his explanation will not lessen his stupidity and today that galatfehmi word was used at apt place, to explain that there is nothing between him and Rondi and its just one misconception that he and Ridhima shares any kind of relation and how this changed attitude of Rondi even shocked and disgusted him. And I could relate to his selfish attitude as well, for me its something in the character, one human trait I would say, at times person gets selfish especially when they get something after so much pain almost after losing it, without thinking where your this one step would lead you, one sensible thing Monu said.

Her dialogue "bachon ka bahane leke baat karne ki koshish mat karo" was too harsh but she said in anger and her anger is justified here and along with it I just loved Mohan's "humare bache" shows his acceptance to everything whole heartedly and that he is chose to become father of kids coz of the kids and not coz of Megha. But here comes the blow "Ridhima ko bahon mein dekha", is this the focal point of everything? Megha is angry, crying just coz she saw Ridhima, it would have made more sense if she had talked about their illegal marriage or how his one step spoiled so many lives.

And I liked Megha's stand, how she is still firm on her point and I liked how she questioned him again for not coming and telling to her first though her dialogue of trust and peeth ke peeche didn't really go with each other.
Overall it was a good shot for me but I want creatives to go more deep into the actual point and show more of Megha's side in this fiasco, her views, her anger, her pain over being the illegal wife.
His dialogue

2. Mohan - Renu ki prem kahani, sabse purani -I just loved the shot ROFL. There had been too much of vampish Renu, I so hope now we would see same joker Renu for at least some time.  Shot of the way would be how Mohan leaned against the door and was staring Renu ROFLROFL.

• "tum jaha jaaogi, tumhare saath aaunga"

• "maine pyaar kia hai tumse. zindagi bhar ke liye nibhaaunga.''

• "mrs.bhatnagar toh tumhi ho aur tumhi rahogi."

how touching was thatOuch only if Monu had thought before making a move but whatever is done,its done now I just want Monu to understand his mistake, repent and mend ways again

3. Mohan - Addu - I could not believe that he actually pulled off the towel like that ROFLROFL. These are the kind of shots I expect in show rather than useless rubbing of Mohan ' Addu into each other or Addu misbehaving way too much, which just annoys hell out of me.

4. Mommy and kids - This was another light shot of the episode with the old essence when Megha used to dress their kids for school. I liked Addu's cribbing and how Nanhi interfered this time to shut him up ROFL. Shot was well flowed with Nanhi asking Megha for the school fees making a way for her to join back PL to support her kids and I absolutely loved how Megha tried to hid the thing from Mohan since now kids are again her responsibility so its her duty to fulfil their needs, I could see same Megha with principles and I would love to see more of this attitude as long as she don't separate Nanhi from Mohan.

5. Megha back to PL- Alright, this was quick, I thought Megha would go deep in thinking to find a way for arranging the money but she is back and I am just so happy about it, this was done nice and I hope and wish it to go in same subtle way if not like NBT1 but at least new standards with NBT2 should be set by this.

6. Small gestures - I knew Mohan would pay the fees, so what if Megha didn't want to tell him, its Mohan, he understands anything or not but he knows to read Megha and Nanhi and sense their trouble. Mohan giving card to Megha which Nanhi made for her.

These small - small gestures defines MeghAn and their love.

7. When we had a beautiful life- Another great part, all the memories rushing back, almost everything around have some memory associated with Mohan or the time they spent. Just as his love cannot hide his mistake same way the mistake cannot hide the love he has been showering her with.

8. PH quality - Better technical work, much better from the disastrous Nepal epis though I still wish for one of the old director.

And thankfully even stylist is giving subtle and light look to Megha now with no neck pieces and heavy earrings now I just want change in sarees and stylist better continue this look.

I would rate the 7.5/10. Hope to see some more logic and smoothness in further episodes

Edited by SunShine_A - 06 September 2012 at 2:29am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

rashnie0507princyamrutha26sim_ranMaankigopiMadhucrazy87blmadhuriIshaqzaadeaashu_amMeera_Ka_Mohanfariya94nb.nehasitammaLeesanLekz--Hope---krazyriya-sehar mehrotramemadsumiswap..geeth.._SilentSoul_-RadhaRani-misty85-Swetha-naadanmasakalli

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Dittoing with everything you said. For me, the best part of the day was when Megha knows that Mohan paid Nanhi's fees. Will come back later to gush more about the episode. 

Btw fab analysis yaar. Good job!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Aashi.

agree with every thing hon.

you have written it very well loveBig smile

as regards megha,  I think its both.  its the trust.  she shared her life and troubles with him and expected vice versa.  i think the legality has hit her but she has not responded to that yet.  she still wears the MS and the sindoor,  she still says hum.  All signs show she has not mentally nullified this marriage,  had monu not followed then within 24 hours she would have but his presence distracts her.  she gets memories and smiles and gets lost in the moment and then remembers.  the memories are makign her focus less on the legality and more on the impact to their promised future together,  as long as she has to fake the marriage in front of family she cannot begin to realize the depth of legal conundrum she and the kids are in.  at this moment in time- mere 24 hours after finding out - she is smarting on several different fronts  - as a woman and as a soulmate. 

I think the legal conundrum will set in more realistically for both megha and mohan when riddhima comes to live there as she will expect the privileges of the wife.  Right now Mohan seems like he has always been megha's. that instinctive belonging and haq that both of them talk about and then the legality of riddhima's role in this equation will set in,  the role that Mohan bestowed on her.  I think that is when megha will truly step back, - on principled grounds, on trust grounds and as a woman.  the woman thing smarts more than others because women can tolerate anything but not sharing their man.  its very instinctive and territorial.  she is giving him the cold shoulder treatment when he and r have not even lived a night as man and wife.  his life is toast once riddhima moves in.

re the stylist.  I actually liked it today.  hair was still not up in a bun but there were subtle changes.  the hair was behind not to the side like some bollywood lady. the earring went back to studs.  the blouse was simple again though the stupid dor was still there.  the choker was missing thankfully.  I really like a simple megha.  if they have to make her married why can they not do it like when she was married to amar? simple middleclass sober and beautifuil. small pretty dewdrop bindis none of this bright red dots.  the bun was so classic. I hate these dor blouses and uff those gorgette sarees.  Love the sarees she wore once she came to PL especially during rashmi scenes.  love love love those sarees.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

desimem2010blmadhuriIshaqzaadesitammaLeesansumiswapSunShine_A_SilentSoul_-Swetha-naadanmasakalli

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Agree with everything you said special mention of the talk mohan megha shared Really liked how it was real and not over dramatic & how mohan told her the whole truth in simple normal words. Yes the dial writer needs to work on Megha's lines it felt awkward her only worrying about the hug and not about the shadi but as hope said she's still not reacting to it the way she should maybe because of the jhoot she told the vyas family. However, that trust i sort of agree and not agree to it when she told about mohan not having trust in her to share it i  was like lady when did you give him a chance. personally i am not the one to take anyone's shit if i am not wrong & if i were in place of mohan ( only in that scene when she said about him not telling or trusting her enough i would have straight counted the number of times on my fingers and pointed them out that how he did so many times but she never let him finish and always said oh i trust you whatever situation you are in and i'll be with you) see it bugs me where does that trust go if she said she'll support him no matter what than why is she blaming the whole trust matter on mohan now. Here i agree with Lekz as she said the other day if Mohan is at fault Megha is equally at fault you cannot just put the whole blame on  him  for hiding the truth  he did try  so yeah that trust dial piss me off. you shouldn't brag when you can't follow what you say.  Other than That i agree with everything you said. i felt great seeing  Megha back in office and the megha mohan magic is back the actors seem in their characters. Lovedhow megha smiled without realizing whenaddu told him about the towel. i loved renu addu, mohan & everything else bascially Minus you know what 

Edited by nadaanmasakalli - 04 September 2012 at 9:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriIshaqzaadeMeera_Ka_Mohan_SilentSoul_SunShine_A-Swetha-

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

@ SunShine_A.  :  It sure is your turn...and what a good turn it was too!! Clap  Great job ! I loved your analysis of today's epi, very thorough as well as thoughtful!!  I concur with all your "likes "completely,especially the sensitive MM convos , very touching without being too overly dramatic. Just a few observations re the " dislikes" :

Things I disliked -

1. Megha's reason - Yes, I want to know the real reason why is Megha angry on him. From last two episodes, they seems to be forgetting the actual cause, the BIGAMY or I should say rather making Megha to react over her illegal marriage. I was confused about her reactions, I had two thoughts running at the same time.

Today while talking to Mohan, Megha talked about the hug, like seriously the hug, is it all? She saw Riddhima in arms of Mohan and that is the only thing bothering her. Even yesterday they gave the hug FB and even today they made Megha say "Mere peeth ke peeche"

Now what actually she meant by it? I am not going for Mohan but for Megha's understanding. She actually thinks that Mohan and Riddhima were in very touch or love or whatever and did everything behind her back.I wouldn't have minded her coupling that hug with him hiding the truth and putting a ques mark on her identity but here I can only see issue over that hug and she cares very least about the core issue.

Or maybe its her inner turmoil and its coming out that way and her anger and pain has just taken that shape as she is still not in condition to understand anything but whatever it is, I wish cvs just make it bit more clear

Leesan: I think Megha is still processing!  The reason she's just harping on the hug, is not so much she's bothered by the actual hug, but the reality it evokes: Mohan is not really her truly wedded spouse, but legally belongs to the woman in his arms ! That's a bitter pill to swallow,and she's not ready to take the gulp.

Then what does that make her? Neither widow nor wife but something much worse?!  No wonder she just refers to the hug!! The truth is a little too difficult to deal with right now.

2.  Casual handling - Even though I liked the light moments of the episode yet I am highly disappointed with the way they are handling this matter. This matter is not small that they are just letting it go like that; creatives and writer are not getting the gravity of the situation. Is an illegal marriage such a small matter for them? I saw much more seriousness in the story when Megha was unaware then I am seeing now. I never wanted high voltage Rangeela dramas but subtle, sensible flow over issue followed by drama which was NBT style once upon a time.

Leesan: Well, we are talking about the CVs here! They introduced this sordid story line in the first place. And expected all of us to just grin and bear it! They trivialized the issue to make it more palatable , and still try to rationalize their decisions by pretending that the marriage is still a real one! If they attempt to show " gravity" then the fans will continue to revolt ...and maybe even bolt !! 

3. Indu comes to know the truth - Well I don't know if this was a positive thing or negative as two outcomes could be drawn from this. First, maybe cvs are planning to give her an exit now after one high voltage drama which would include Monu's humiliation and second that cvs are planning to give one long round of humiliation before her exit.

Leesan: Don't foresee this being positive,but who knows? What I do know is that lots more humiliation is coming Mohan's way! 

Whether she'll put aside her differences with Megha and support Mohan or decide to support her long lost  crazy DIL instead,remains to be seen. But fireworks are on the way,that's a given!!

4. One hint for Renu - Cvs making sure to bring another round of humiliation. After getting a hint for sure she will try to dig up more.

Leesan: Renu will be Renu...true to form , no detours from character here! Expect a shame fest for Mohan with Renu leading the charge! I just hope that Megha,as justified as she is in feeling hurt and angry, can offer some measure of hope and support to Mohan. He's going to need it!! 

Edited by Leesan - 04 September 2012 at 8:18pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aashu_am--Hope--pc_palssumiswap_SilentSoul_SunShine_A-Swetha-naadanmasakalli

1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the analysis. Megha was looking BEAUTIFUL today... she looks good without the makeup.

Mohan and Renu were very good... Mohan looks handsome in that black

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_palsSunShine_A_SilentSoul_

NBT_MM Senior Member
NBT_MM
NBT_MM

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Well analysed.MMNA scenes were good.Megha's makeup was good today.Loved Mohan - Addu,Renu scene.

LeesanSunShine_A_SilentSoul_

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
The episode was sooo much better than all last weeks epis combined...The last scene was the best part when she realised that he payed the fees!!

The lighter moments were also quite refreshing...we finally got a gud Monu/Renu moment...still ROFL at that!!!

Mohan/Addu...lolzzz ROFLROFL

LeesanSunShine_A_SilentSoul_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index