Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

NEW FF (Please Contribute :D)

livluvbollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyy guys. I know I have been absent for like years it feels like. I was on vacation and even though I caught up with episodes on my iTouch, it is really hard to type and PM and update my writings on the iTouch. So now I'm home and have access to a computer! Ironically, now that school has started I will have MORE time to update my current writings and write even more because I will be on the computer more often. And for those of you who knew that I was busy with work most of this summer, the resteraunt has closed and along with giving relief to me and my family I know have more time for my Arhi <3. My other writings should be updated today as well. Also, I'll be adding my really old FF to my writing index and if people like it and comment for me to continue it again, I'll do it. So please check it out. 

So, this FF is going to be completely different. I'm leaving this completely up to you guys. So i'm basically going to just write the names of the characters I'm using in this FF and the first person to write a background on each character will be the basis of this FF. I want to include as many people as possible so each person can only describe one character. Also, try to be creative. Don't just describe the characters as they are on the show. And be as descriptive as possible. Also, keep the characters with decent ages so that Khushi isnt falling in love with a severely older man. So, the characters I want to use are:
- Arnav Singh Raizada
- Khushi Kumari Gupta
- Akash Singh Raizada 
- Payal Gupta
- Nandkishore
-  Lavanya Kashyap
- Shyam Manohar Jha
- Anjali Raizada Jha

I promise to credit whosever's descriptions I use. This FF is going to be very interactive so to make sure I continue please comment and like because I will not update until 2 pages of comments at LEAST between updates. So enjoy, be funny, comment, suggest, and please add me as a buddy for PMs. I won't make the people who give options for characters to add me as a buddy but I am only PMing people on my buddy list. So, if you want to know how your idea is developed, add me. Please check out my writing index, as well. Love :)

PS: I did not just come up with this idea because my writing ideas were coming up short. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘thanks for lleting us choose...i would suggest write a story about khushi being preant when she leaves rm...latter the eet after eight years and hse twin a boy and girl.the twist woul be that she ealy is a sister of a big businees man who loves her a lot, he is married and theylive with their grand mother,mama and mami another bussimen the tycoon of the world...in reality khushi went to leave with the guptas for couple of years beacuse her life threatned by some people of khushi and her brothers past..payaal was their servants daughter  whom they provided money for education...after khushi being betrayed and arnaav not supporting her when garimmas past was rvealed beacuse they told the lie that gaarima was khsuhi's maasi..khuhsi went back to her family because the time period to live hide out was over...now they meet aganin after eight years in abussimess conference...with khushi being confident and independet.but having to hide the existing of her and arnav's kids from him to keep her kids with her.becaue she is afradi that the past will repeat itself.she will loose her kids or arnav will hurt her ids for his di just like he hurted her...

this was my idea that i had for log time...but i have ideas i just can't write...ihope you love it and if oyu do write it add your own touch to it make waonderfull...sorryy making it long๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
thank you for ur suggestion. but everyone else who has even looked at this. im serious. im not writing anything until i get 2 pages of comments. so please like and comment. and give more awesome ideas!!!!
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait to read what the story is about
Have it on the current issue in the show
norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly? Its great that you're asking your audience for what they want, but you should write what YOU want. As a writer, I know it gets tiresome to keep thinking about your stories and new character developments etc, etc; but its you who calls the shots.

I would love to read your work by the way :)

Cheers, Avi.
Hahaha i have some ideas for another FF based on the current track and im definetly gunna get cracking on it. I honestly want people to be involved with this though. I will always be having other stuff that I enjoy to write on the side but i seriously think it will be fun if everyone can contribute and make a story like a team. Like ONE forum considering all the arguments going on these days. Sure even i cant please everyone but if people suggest we can put together something really entertaining even if it isnt a part of the show in real life. So please suggest. Love :)
okay so this is it. i think that since people havent given any ideas barring a couple people who im currently in love with mwah <3 (not in a creepy way) i think im going to end this. but if someone wants to comment they can. but as i said before no until 2 pages of comments will I start writing this.

Edit -- 
Sorry that was a little confusing. As of right now, this FF is done for me. If in the near future, people show interest I will reconsider my decision. 
Edited by livluvbollywood - 11 years ago