India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

~~Indu Singh Natkhat Krishna Kanhaiya!!!~~

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

I have watched today's episode like a million timesLOL I am loving this jealous Sanchi and the natkhat Indu! Some things I noticed during the episode:

Indu's smile when it was obvious that Sanchi was practically boiling with jealousy lol Indu's extra concern for Rubina, while he glanced sideways at Sanchi...lol His look of disbelief and his love overflowed when Sanchi held his arm and asked "Aapko lagi toh nahin?" The way he gently touched Sanchi's hand when she handed him his cooling glasses. The quick glances he was giving Sanchi and vice versa. The way Sanchi was complaining to Veenaji...lol
  • The biggest thing was she didn't pull her hand back rudely like she always does...and it was a genuine awkward moment between the two. Radha Rani satyanash kar gayiAngry

I know just about every ardent INSA fan noticed these but I just had to make a post.

Love is in the air...feel like singingWink

Edited by Namita.Murti - 04 September 2012 at 3:13pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

butterbearsybsmsFaayeysuki11ritukaprithvimichelle281194rusha4003Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Silentsoul--GaBBar--

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Lol superb analysis Namz! I loved the song to; RJN should have Mahek humming that song whenever she is around INSA to piss them both off!

Rofl I can just see Sanchi and Indu both shooting daggers at her, as she gives them a cheeky smile in return. Lol maybe Guddo and co can be her back-up 'hummers' to?!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sybsmsritukaprithviFaayeyRashmi04-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
lol thnx Suki! I have been singing this song since I saw the episode this morning! Being on vacation means I can dream about INSA...uff...i absolutely love this song!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sybsmssuki11ritukaprithviFaayey

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Ture namz..I have seen epiosde some trillion times...specially that scene...where Indu was in disbelief and in love after falling of...OHO today episode rocked 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sybsmsritukaprithviFaayey-Namita-

Faayey Goldie
Faayey
Faayey

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Love is in the aiiirrr...i bet Veena is the happiest person right now seeing this change in her daughterDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Yep Faizu, Veenaji was all smiles in the kitchen. It was so cute! I forgot to add one more thing. Loved the way Indu started talking about Rubina as soon as he saw Sanchi walk into the room. That was hilarious, plus the BG music was too cute...lol

ritukaprithviFaayey

sybsms Senior Member
sybsms
sybsms

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Yes episode was awesome.

ritukaprithvi-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Does anyone have anything else to add to this list! I know for sure we all enjoythis cute jealous Sanchi!

sybsmsritukaprithvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index